Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im out

This is a discussion on Im out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <_< And the Retards Pm yo uadn Call you a Noob,, lol WTF, ,ther the one with +7 hornbows.. Half ...
Page: 2

ANZAC_Mondane

<_< And the Retards Pm yo uadn Call you a Noob,, lol WTF, ,ther the one with +7 hornbows.. Half Plate adn Using KOSP ,, ther Problem is they Acualy think KOSP is a Skill <_< ,, Oh,, adn a Orc was Spotted In Eslant ,, So i guess it not Safe Anywhere

Mario

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    BUGGED SWIFT WITH 30 MINS in my scrolls FFS[/b]
    when ur swift pot get bugged, just rezone nub :P

<!--QuoteBegin-Havvk

i dont wanna quit yet.... *

but eslant is the "safer" zone now
    its not safe anymore :P i saw screens, where 4-5 ppl party (all 70+ lv's) was killed by invisible kosper

ooAciDDreamZoo

hey every1....:-)

i heard CZ wuz shit these dayz...........not that it wuz all that great back when i played.....lol

xp in eslant? everytime i go there, therez never anybody round.........doh DOH

>>>>LOOKING FOR CLAN if any1 would have me.....:-)

Havvk

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    BUGGED SWIFT WITH 30 MINS in my scrolls FFS

<!--QuoteBegin-Havvk

its not safe anymore :P i saw screens, where 4-5 ppl party (all 70+ lv's) was killed by invisible kosper[/b]

why should i rezone if i get cure my scrolls should be up again,is a bug that all got used to it ><

and when servers restarted i did shaula,dt,talos,and doing SQ, Equal Clan lured on me 2 crimson wings...
    then i went 2 spots troll bers and i start exp,i got dc............ almost die.

so now there is no safe zone ffs <_<

Navn

havvk u in all day in esl? ^_^

KalaBunga Senior Member

you cant even exp in eslant getting ksed 24/7.
    and group of kospers runing around arrowshowering dm's

sotok

Default Re: Im out

Originally posted by Havvk
    well till they dont fix the stupid kosp (99,99% turks) i wont pk,ill stay in eslant trying to lvl up
    and relax,if this shit is not fixed,put me in the quiters list... -_-
    sorry, but staying in eslant wont help u anymore. they are able to kill u in eslant and get u exped that way

time to quit :wacko:

Bizonne

This is just wayyyy to ridicolous.(sorry if I spelled that wrong :lol: ) I can't believe we are just running away from those fuking turks going to "eslant". This is just unbelievable. What I'm probably gonna do when my prem runs out is just play another fuking game till they fix this crap, because this is bullcrap.

Mario

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    @
    BUGGED SWIFT WITH 30 MINS in my scrolls FFS

<!--QuoteBegin-Havvk

its not safe anymore :P i saw screens, where 4-5 ppl party (all 70+ lv's) was killed by invisible kosper[/b]

why should i rezone if i get cure my scrolls should be up again,is a bug that all got used to it ><

and when servers restarted i did shaula,dt,talos,and doing SQ, Equal Clan lured on me 2 crimson wings...
    then i went 2 spots troll bers and i start exp,i got dc............ almost die.

so now there is no safe zone ffs <_<
    [/b][/quote]

coz sometimes when u get bugged, rezone will help, but sometimes ur scrolls just disappeard >< its fuked up last time when i relogged on pk from d2 to d1 my AP and HP scrolls disappeard, but my AC and enchant scrolls still was up <_< and to prevent stupid question, its not coz time on scrolls ended, coz im usin always all scrolls in 1 time, and there was still like 15 mins more on them... just stupid bug...

FatM4n

My favorite warrior Havvk dont leave :wub:
    Well leave and join me in wow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12