Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im thinking of coming back to KO

This is a discussion on Im thinking of coming back to KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After almost 1 year of wow, and having 2 lvl 70s, 1 lvl 60 and alot of 2X and 3X.Now ...
Page: 1

AKADmoino

After almost 1 year of wow, and having 2 lvl 70s, 1 lvl 60 and alot of 2X and 3X.Now it comes to that time in wow where I need 5 hours a night and 5 nights a week to get some cool items, the problem is that i am married, have a job, have a 6 yo kid and another on the way, so I am lucky if i can do a 2 hour instance.
    But above that I Miss KO, I miss my old friends in Symbiosis aka Awakening Aka Atlantis <3. Every time I see a ko movie a tear drop.
    so my question is, the game is better then when I left (1 month after the RFD came) Because everyone complain but Ko is the game that you play when you get home and after 2 hours you go to bed ready for another work day, and WOW is a very good game in all aspects, but it comes to a time that you feel frustated that you are not a no lifer like all the tier 4 and 5 guys that play 6 or 7 hours a day :P.
    Pls give me your opinions and pls dont flame.

P.S If anyone want to go WOW and want to trade a ko acc in Ares with a good wow acc (Eu servers) pm me

Didnt even read,stay where u were. I came back and got banned without reason^^

you have to come see for yourself words can&#39;t describe what the servers are like untill u see 4 yourself

TaDaaa

Come log in for five minutes and make your decision.

I got fifty bucks you dont stay, and that is is you log one of the "good" servers.

wawh

not worth coming back... playing 30 minutes each week... bleigh ko isnt fun anymore

flamthrow

Hes coming back anyway no matter what all ya say :P if your with your clannies/friends the people around dont rly matter.

AKADmoino

Hes coming back anyway no matter what all ya say :P if your with your clannies/friends the people around dont rly matter.[/b]
    wise words m8 wise words

do this:

hit search find topics about &#39;coming back to ko&#39; we have about 9045648 topics called &#39;should i come back?&#39; &#39;thinking of coming back&#39;

and read what everyone has to say.

to sum it all up for you so you dont have to waste 2 hours reading thru all the topics.

No, dont come back.

Aluzion

to bad once 2moons comes out and such.. most people will quit cuz KO is such a bad game now.. turks took it over and now it smells like curry

do this:

hit search find topics about &#39;coming back to ko&#39; we have about 9045648 topics called &#39;should i come back?&#39; &#39;thinking of coming back&#39;

and read what everyone has to say.
    to sum it all up for you so you dont have to waste 2 hours reading thru all the topics.
    No, dont come back.[/b]
    Full of kindness, you are.

ISeeYouPee

ko is fun but i think wow has better graphics..ko fucks up alot and so on . xD iwould come back to ko cus i bet thati s what u like more hehe anyways its your choice all the way bro

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

After almost 1 year of wow, and having 2 lvl 70s, 1 lvl 60 and alot of 2X and 3X.Now it comes to that time in wow where I need 5 hours a night and 5 nights a week to get some cool items, the problem is that i am married, have a job, have a 6 yo kid and another on the way, so I am lucky if i can do a 2 hour instance.
    But above that I Miss KO, I miss my old friends in Symbiosis aka Awakening Aka Atlantis <3. Every time I see a ko movie a tear drop.
    so my question is, the game is better then when I left (1 month after the RFD came) Because everyone complain but Ko is the game that you play when you get home and after 2 hours you go to bed ready for another work day, and WOW is a very good game in all aspects, but it comes to a time that you feel frustated that you are not a no lifer like all the tier 4 and 5 guys that play 6 or 7 hours a day :P.
    Pls give me your opinions and pls dont flame.

P.S If anyone want to go WOW and want to trade a ko acc in Ares with a good wow acc (Eu servers) pm me [/b]
    ko has gotten even crappier (and continueing) . but ko also has that ellement which just makes you play anyway. so if you had allot of fun with your clan and you still know some people then try playing with them.. i bet in 1 day you can see if you still like it.

cz is koxp atm. so you will prolly quite fast ^^

Banned

come back baba to ares orc side rejoin symb..
    we have lots of bugged xp event
    servers did suck ass like month or so ago but they are better now
    i say come back and have fun

NEMANYA

dont ..

Banned Senior Member

to bad once 2moons comes out and such.. most people will quit cuz KO is such a bad game now.. turks took it over and now it smells like curry[/b]
    And after 1 month all will quit 2moons cuz it sux

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast