Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Im thinking of coming back to KO

This is a discussion on Im thinking of coming back to KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And after 1 month all will quit 2moons cuz it sux[/b] and no1 comes back to ko cuz it sux ...
Page: 2

And after 1 month all will quit 2moons cuz it sux[/b]

and no1 comes back to ko cuz it sux too

I finally got tired of ko, quit.. and haven't had any regrets since then.. Been about 6 months, and life is so much better... do what i want, play a more variety of xbox / other games, be able to spend time with friends often, and don't have to spend all of my free time battling a never-ending battle with a CS system that doesn't even care. But the choice is yours, i guess. Save yourself some time though, and don't bother giving it another chance is mho.

Phosgene

oh maan(heavy texan accent)dont do this mistake .
    i quited and i know its better to work and get a girl friend than playing ko . oh yeah

killluminati

oh maan(heavy texan accent)dont do this mistake .
    i quited and i know its better to work and get a girl friend than playing ko . oh yeah[/b]
    lol he has a wife, a kid, and a job so umm lol i think hes just lookin to have some fun in pk

InTheFog

... I came back like 3 weeks ago and till now i got used to block PMs. Most of my friends have quited yes, but still i have met some new people and now i have some new friends. As that guy said before, doesn't matter what's around you, all that's matters is clannies and friends outside the clan ( that's me ). If you can play only 2 hours a day (Oh that sucks!!!!!) than just PK 2 hours a day, PKing is all the fun right?, in my opinion you need to come back, don't listen to other listen only to your heart (lol, don't listen to your heart listen to me ! muhaha, you are under my control now zuhaha).

COME BACK DAMNIT!

Hes coming back anyway no matter what all ya say :P if your with your clannies/friends the people around dont rly matter.[/b]
    I could not say it any better. Yes turkish people are in high numbers now. but if you have people you really like playing with then that is just a small price to pay to be with your friends.

chamb

Hes coming back anyway no matter what all ya say :P if your with your clannies/friends the people around dont rly matter.[/b]
    agreed

Phosgene

lol he has a wife, a kid, and a job so umm lol i think hes just lookin to have some fun in pk[/b]
    still get a gf and a job(something in the mob i guess...)..
    :P
    spend time with your kid instead of playing knight
    i promise you youll enjoy it better .

mammlea

server is not that bad now , DC problem is over, at least for now, maintenances are taking less time, gm are kinda more active now, duping problem is stopped (at least in ronark prices are nice, ROL 900m wtf bbq ), only problem for new server is repotting, KOXP is no big deal if ur 60+ and exp in eslant,

HotAsIce

Just curious, with all the people who calim they quit KO and went "cold turkey" why are most of them still reading the KO topics and on KO4life forum? All the games I stopped playing that had forums and websites I haven't visited since I stopped playing, just seems kind of wierd to me :P

PainKilla

Just curious, with all the people who calim they quit KO and went "cold turkey" why are most of them still reading the KO topics and on KO4life forum? All the games I stopped playing that had forums and websites I haven't visited since I stopped playing, just seems kind of wierd to me :P[/b]
    We like to read drama

Like...
    Dupe, Server Stability Issues, New bugs, XTrap, Turkish things, K2 and their BS.....

Banned

t
    his is pvp based game or big pretty chatroom ?

Steefo_o

come gg?
    do what u self want

if you ever played KO, you will always stay addicted...
    even if u play 100000 other games, KO will always be your baby :P

flamthrow

t
    his is pvp based game or big pretty chatroom ?[/b]
    And who might you be? Stay off this topic u arrogant twat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast