Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

imagine knight online 2

This is a discussion on imagine knight online 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not saying that bro. just saying dont expect cherries n berries on other ppls posts is all. everyone has their ...
Page: 2

Not saying that bro. just saying dont expect cherries n berries on other ppls posts is all. everyone has their own opinions. i think it would be great other than the lvl'n factor =S if they got their shyt together made this one as good as it could be and made a new one down the road. its just hard to think of making it when KO is like it is now

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niicK View Post
    Not saying that bro. just saying dont expect cherries n berries on other ppls posts is all. everyone has their own opinions. i think it would be great other than the lvl'n factor =S if they got their shyt together made this one as good as it could be and made a new one down the road. its just hard to think of making it when KO is like it is now
    Yes i agree for a company like mgames KO 2 would be a huge fail. but lets say we put the ko concept in the hands of a different company like blizzard or bioware for example (ofc this will never happen before everyone jumps in saying)

honestly i agree with the guy saying only hardcore ko players would go to it. and thats if blizzard or w.e company didnt ruin the game. which it would be a good possibility they would do so

Little archer Senior Member

gotta love the 'realistic' people in this thread. it doesnt hurt to imagine so stfu

i could picture ko2 with new updated graphics (especially mages spells because they are fucking horrible).

new items, customatizable armors and characters so everyone doesnt look the same, new zones (think of the possibilities), new bosses that actually look scary and arent just bigger versions of the common ones, clan battles, new skills and dynamic abilities (auras, dot auras, traps, etc)

all while keeping the same combat system

if the pk system is good enough to keep this game going, one wonders why dont they actually go for the big price and try a major revamp of the game...
    snipes12123 likes this.

maybe bro. hard not to be realistic. but yes that would be cool. especially if you could link your account and have the same character.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    gotta love the 'realistic' people in this thread. it doesnt hurt to imagine so stfu

i could picture ko2 with new updated graphics (especially mages spells because they are fucking horrible).

new items, customatizable armors and characters so everyone doesnt look the same, new zones (think of the possibilities), new bosses that actually look scary and arent just bigger versions of the common ones, clan battles, new skills and dynamic abilities (auras, dot auras, traps, etc)

all while keeping the same combat system

if the pk system is good enough to keep this game going, one wonders why dont they actually go for the big price and try a major revamp of the game...
    exactly hell i wouldnt change the pk system one bit, its perfect how it is specially with the combo thing

im a big fps guy and i have to honestly say that i play this game cause the pvp is so great. i wouldnt play mmo's if it wasnt for the pvp part of the game. so yea deff couldnt change that.

The bigger question is why is there no pk system even close to this one that's based on party skill not just one player running around killing all.

Time to start WE LOVE KO DONT CHANGE IT PLEASE!

WE LOVE KO DONT CHANGE IT PLEASE!
    WE LOVE KO DONT CHANGE IT PLEASE!

KO2 will be good, but not now..At least in a few years later since EUKO just launched not long ago.

A complete re-haul of this game keeping the pvp the same and maybe adding some new features to it like they did with the revenge system while updating everything, basically re-writing the game with modern game features/graphics/security if advertised and maintained like a game like WoW could blow every other game out of the water. The idea here basically is a 100% working/unflawed version of the game, which given the success of the busted-ass hacked out version, I can't really see it being anything other than a huge success.

Don't forget bug less or minimal bug in this game would be so much better!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    Well that's where your wrong coz ko isn't like any other mmo and that's why I say it has huge potential. Either way this topic is about what you think it would be like not "omg people won't play coz I think it's dumb"
    I'm sorry are we thinking of the same game? KO is like any other korean grindfest MMO. The ONLY difference is it has a bug, which has since been "legitimized", that can be abused to give an originally unintended advantage to those that can abuse it well. Yes, I'm referring to comboing for those slow to catch on. Well, I guess there's a few other differences, like the lack of dupe/cheat prevention that less funded grindfest MMO's can even handle. Ultimately KO is a shitty game that lucked its way due to bad programming into being a bearable game, a KO2 would be nothing different or special. You wanna compare KO to an ACTUAL good MMO? Let's compare it to UO, arguably one of the best MMO's.

Skill in KO:
    • Can you position yourself correctly?
    • Are you a class that relies on comboing to do damage?
      • Did you correctly time press r between skills?

• Did you time your pot usage correctly?
    • Are you a mage?
      • Did you keep everyone alive as best as possible with teleports and slows/stuns?

• Did you focus the right targets?
    • Are you using the right armor/weapons based on who you're fighting?

Skill in UO:
    • Did you raise the correct skills for your character? (Yes, this requires skill because there are more builds than I can count with my fingers and each has its strengths and weaknesses)
    • Are you a mage?
      • Are you fighting another mage?
        • Did you choose the right spell based on what they're casting?
        • Did you cancel all their large spell casts?
        • Did you effectively poison them to prevent them from healing?
        • Did you counter the other mage trying to do all the same to you!?

• Are you fighting a melee?
        • Are you properly timing your poison to counter his heals?
        • Are you making good use of terrain to keep them off you so you can cast spells?
        • Are you casting the right short cast spell that best correlates to his weakest resistance?

• Are you a melee?
      • Did you bring a good assortment of weapons with you to switch between?
        • Did you switch to the right weapons based on the situation? (Slow, large hitting weapon for initial hit, then switching to a faster weapon to cancel/delay healing)

• Did you effectively stay on top of your target while your target runs around trying to heal?
        • NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS, people that have been playing UO for decades still can't do this perfectly.

• Do you have poisoning?
        • Did you stay on top of reapplying poison to your weapons while staying caught up with your opponent?

• Did you effectively create distance between yourself and opponent so you could heal up when needed?

Holy shit and that's just thinking partially on 1v1's. You wanna get into the chaos of party vs party? Guild vs guild? Faction vs faction?

Brief glimpse into faction vs faction? OH YOU DIED TO SOMEONE IN OPPOSITE FACTION? Aw poor baby, you just lost 80% of all of your stats and skills for 10 minutes rendering you no stronger than a fresh character, be better next time scrub.

Cracks me up when people go on how great KO is, they have no clue how simple and crap it is compared to the great MMO's of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I'm sorry are we thinking of the same game? KO is like any other korean grindfest MMO. The ONLY difference is it has a bug, which has since been "legitimized", that can be abused to give an originally unintended advantage to those that can abuse it well. Yes, I'm referring to comboing for those slow to catch on. Well, I guess there's a few other differences, like the lack of dupe/cheat prevention that less funded grindfest MMO's can even handle. Ultimately KO is a shitty game that lucked its way due to bad programming into being a bearable game, a KO2 would be nothing different or special. You wanna compare KO to an ACTUAL good MMO? Let's compare it to UO, arguably one of the best MMO's.

Skill in KO:

• Are you a mage?
      • Did you keep everyone alive as best as possible with teleports and slows/stuns?

Skill in UO:
    • Did you raise the correct skills for your character? (Yes, this requires skill because there are more builds than I can count with my fingers and each has its strengths and weaknesses)
    • Are you a mage?

• Are you making good use of terrain to keep them off you so you can cast spells?
        • Are you casting the right short cast spell that best correlates to his weakest resistance?

• Are you a melee?
        • Did you switch to the right weapons based on the situation? (Slow, large hitting weapon for initial hit, then switching to a faster weapon to cancel/delay healing)

• Did you effectively stay on top of your target while your target runs around trying to heal?
        • NOT AS EASY AS IT SOUNDS, people that have been playing UO for decades still can't do this perfectly.

• Do you have poisoning?
        • Did you stay on top of reapplying poison to your weapons while staying caught up with your opponent?

• Did you effectively create distance between yourself and opponent so you could heal up when needed?

Holy shit and that's just thinking partially on 1v1's. You wanna get into the chaos of party vs party? Guild vs guild? Faction vs faction?

Brief glimpse into faction vs faction? OH YOU DIED TO SOMEONE IN OPPOSITE FACTION? Aw poor baby, you just lost 80% of all of your stats and skills for 10 minutes rendering you no stronger than a fresh character, be better next time scrub.

Cracks me up when people go on how great KO is, they have no clue how simple and crap it is compared to the great MMO's of the past.
    Well first of all i dont know what UO is, i googled "uo MMO" . And i got only "ultimate online" so i dont think thats the game ur talking about cause its junk. Also i see ur comparing the games. First of all the points u made about ko was all about PK in general, while in "UO" all of them are in VS. So i dont know why u compared VS against PK. Cause u know as a good assasin, mage bp etc. You still have to use certain skills at times.

"Did you raise the correct skills for your character? (Yes, this requires skill because there are more builds than I can count with my fingers and each has its strengths and weaknesses)"

I guess u didn know but Ko also has several builds. Int priest, Bp priest , Something in the middel.. Mage has ehm several too. Like support mage, paper mage, ehm int mage etc..

So i see ur post as invalid and incorrect.

I could go on, but meh...

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post

Skill in KO:
    • Are you a mage?

Skill in UO:
    • Are you a mage?
    • Are you a melee?
      • Do you have poisoning?

Bollucks - from the onset and throughout! Let's cut the bullet point rhetoric bro; you know full well that are some legit intricacies to KO's PvP gameplay and tactics.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast