Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
Like Tree7Likes

imagine knight online 2

This is a discussion on imagine knight online 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what do you think it would be like if it ever got made? also by a diff company...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default imagine knight online 2

    what do you think it would be like if it ever got made?
    also by a diff company

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    update graphics

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    56

    Default

    a fricken amazing game!

  4. #4
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    If they will make the game look like all the new games , that kinda world of warcraft graphics , it will destroy the game.
    I think its good at the moment like it is now , maybe just update some animations of skills like novas , heals etc.
    And just need K2 to start work like GG company or just other company to buy usko , maybe blizzard,? can be GG if blizzard will buy usko ^^

  5. #5
    Member CookieMonstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Rofl, how could you think of KO 2 with the problem at hand in KO right now. KO is by far the best MMORPG I've played but there Customer Service/Support and Employee's are BS. My 5 Year old could probably do better customer service/support.

  6. #6
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstar View Post
    Rofl, how could you think of KO 2 with the problem at hand in KO right now. KO is by far the best MMORPG I've played but there Customer Service/Support and Employee's are BS. My 5 Year old could probably do better customer service/support.
    your post is useless
    razor, zaltais and omrclk like this.

  7. #7
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    seriously though the ko concept in the right hands could be easily the best mmo out there, updated graphics, put in a descent story line, add more content, more events along with the unique pk system, could be amazing

  8. #8
    Senior Member orko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lima - Peru
    Posts
    733

    Default

    KO2 will be a stupid game to make, since most people now look at MMOs as something they can get to max lvl/gear in 6 weeks, so no1 besides "hardcore" KO fans would play it

  9. #9
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    KO2 will be a stupid game to make, since most people now look at MMOs as something they can get to max lvl/gear in 6 weeks, so no1 besides "hardcore" KO fans would play it
    Well that's where your wrong coz ko isn't like any other mmo and that's why I say it has huge potential. Either way this topic is about what you think it would be like not "omg people won't play coz I think it's dumb"

  10. #10
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    i cant be asked to start from 0 again too lazy

  11. #11
    Senior Member Akaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I Liked KO Much better when it was old ko ya know when your chars sat in the throne and it had the lour rooooooooooar LOL ahhh those were the days

  12. #12
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    How exactly would you make this ko2 game without copying ko which mgame owns? Since you say its just updated graphics and a few other tweaks lol.

  13. #13
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    How exactly would you make this ko2 game without copying ko which mgame owns? Since you say its just updated graphics and a few other tweaks lol.
    when have i ever said id be making ko2? seriously re-read the topic.
    for anyone else who has trouble understanding things, this topic is just about what you THINK it would be like if a whole new game with the KO CONCEPT was to come out and made by an actual descent company

  14. #14
    Senior Member niicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    84

    Default

    so like all these posts arent pointless bro. you ask people what they think of the idea when you ask them what they think the game would be like. dont post if you dont think your going to get negative/opinions that arent your own.

    - i think that if Mgames got their shyt together they wouldnt have to make a new game. even though a story line would be cool and new/bigger maps incorporated would be nice. everyone has the same opinion that you cant make a new game when the game being played is so screwed up.

  15. #15
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niicK View Post
    so like all these posts arent pointless bro. you ask people what they think of the idea when you ask them what they think the game would be like. dont post if you dont think your going to get negative/opinions that arent your own.

    - i think that if Mgames got their shyt together they wouldnt have to make a new game. even though a story line would be cool and new/bigger maps incorporated would be nice. everyone has the same opinion that you cant make a new game when the game being played is so screwed up.
    yes i ask what they think and they reply saying "omg how are you gonna make ko 2 omg" so im suppose to say good opinion? yeh alright

    think i forgot just how hard it is to have an actual convo on these forums these days ^^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Knight Online lvl 70+ Skills
    By SirKnight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:56 AM
  2. Knight Online IRC (Chat)
    By Conin in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 03:13 AM
  3. baba knight online tool
    By tom in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 09:35 AM
  4. Quiting Knight Online? Post here
    By Dr4g0n in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 01:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •