Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

imagine a sin without a combo

This is a discussion on imagine a sin without a combo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A sin that cant combo would be playing like... Felix.....
Page: 4

::udontseme::

A sin that cant combo would be playing like... Felix..

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by idefix
    i hate wep defenses. they shud all be removed. theyre gay if they wud be removed wud be much nicer... if combo gets removed and ppl have wep defense and shell +8s and 2.5k buffs, they cant get killed lol... if spike cud be spammable for sin, it wud be fine
    weapon defences make the game more interesting. You can adjust your defences as you see fit to each party. Pure genius. Sadly im always too lazy. But when i do, im pretty much immortal

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    i hate wep defenses. they shud all be removed. theyre gay if they wud be removed wud be much nicer... if combo gets removed and ppl have wep defense and shell +8s and 2.5k buffs, they cant get killed lol... if spike cud be spammable for sin, it wud be fine
    weapon defences make the game more interesting. You can adjust your defences as you see fit to each party. Pure genius. Sadly im always too lazy. But when i do, im pretty much immortal[/b]
    They add strategy and protect you against good comboers. I like that it takes one click to switch a weapon and several clicks to switch armors

Technicolor

[quote]i hate wep defenses. they shud all be removed. theyre gay if they wud be removed wud be much nicer... quote]

ur gay -_- weapon deffence is a vital tactic in pk and i always wondered why they didnt drop anymore........... maybe has something to do with massive amount of sins thanks to koko h43r:

Cleatus

getting rid of weapon def would kill solo pk entirely - combo or no.. at least for a warrior

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Cleatus
    getting rid of weapon def would kill solo pk entirely - combo or no.. at least for a warrior
    The droves of debuffers already did that.

Erian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Thats kinda interesting actually...cancellign a skill is with the r attack right? *Or does a skill cancel as well? *Assuming its just te r attack, if comboing was never allowed, full heal priest would be practically invincible.

minor heal combo works because of comboing... K2 made it so you can't minor heal WHILE using a skill (explaining archer can't minor heal while attacking) combo cuts the animation so that you can minor heal say you miss a combo and it shows the animation in a 1on1 you would lose if you were minor healing.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by ::udontseme::
    A sin that cant combo would be playing like... Felix..
    What ever

Default Re: imagine a sin without a combo

Originally posted by STevarius
    imagine that comboing was "fixed" in k2s terms and that it was impssible to do it. what would a sin be like?

/discuss

imagine cama without posting rights

idefix

i think its gay when ur a sin, and there comes a

a) bp against u, he has a dd talia and dd helmet. he duffs u, u go spike him, 500 dmg lol.... and he does judgement to u, 1k dmg.

B) raptor warrior against u, dd talia and dd helm again. u get spear def on, he changed to 2h giga axe, does scream and howling swords to u spam, then u do spike and u do 400 dmg lol....

its just gay when u do less dmg than 720 with spike, he just does 1 pot and full hp again.... thats why they cant remove combo lol.... ok ok i didnt have shard +8s lol :P

true about the "removing wep def wud kill solo pk", its true, but in 1on1 wud be way nicer to take off the wep defenses, its gay that as sin, u cant change daggers to anything, but warrior and bp can...

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Thats kinda interesting actually...cancellign a skill is with the r attack right? *Or does a skill cancel as well? *Assuming its just te r attack, if comboing was never allowed, full heal priest would be practically invincible.

minor heal combo works because of comboing... K2 made it so you can't minor heal WHILE using a skill (explaining archer can't minor heal while attacking) combo cuts the animation so that you can minor heal say you miss a combo and it shows the animation in a 1on1 you would lose if you were minor healing.[/b]
    wtf you talking about small vietnamese penis? Im talking about cancelling skills for priests not minor healing. Stupid viet

Erian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Erian@

minor heal combo works because of comboing... K2 made it so you can't minor heal WHILE using a skill (explaining archer can't minor heal while attacking) combo cuts the animation so that you can minor heal say you miss a combo and it shows the animation in a 1on1 you would lose if you were minor healing.
    wtf you talking about small vietnamese penis? Im talking about cancelling skills for priests not minor healing. Stupid viet[/b]
    haha my bad just woke up :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: BAN BAN BAN HE'S BEING RACIST

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian
    @

wtf you talking about small vietnamese penis? Im talking about cancelling skills for priests not minor healing. Stupid viet[/b]
    haha my bad just woke up :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: BAN BAN BAN HE'S BEING RACIST [/b][/quote]

viets are so god dam lazy. I woke up 3 hours ago!!

Erian

3 hours... ago who the hell wake up at 7...

TunaFishyMe

I have to go to work you lazy kid. Anyways stop spamming this thread, youll get your post count reduced.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast