Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

imagine a sin without a combo

This is a discussion on imagine a sin without a combo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shivering+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shivering)</div> Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan) <!--QuoteBegin-Shivering @ <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan Before combo warriors owned hardcore. *Sins could ...
Page: 7

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Shivering+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shivering)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shivering
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Before combo warriors owned hardcore. *Sins could too but that's only because dagger defense was not widely used. *The main difference between a cz where everybody combos vs. where almost nobody does is that the fights don't last nearly as long. *I remember seeing 1v1s back in the day when shell was very rare and +8s were unknown, and they took FOREVER because without combo it is extremely difficult to outdamage 720 pots.

Keep in mind tho that this whole game is based on team play not 1v1.
    I also remember regularly tanking whole parties with old _SoulSlayer_ and never getting below half health [/b]
    thats besides the point that the party completely sucks lol :wub: all im saying is that the game wasnt developed for 1 on 1 for some reason the players here got obsessed by it and complain if they cant do something solo.[/b][/quote]

And I'm the one telling them this is a party based game when I see that. I love party PK, I never enjoyed soloing. You preach to the choir my green friend (I'm not orc anymore hehe).

Btw - no, those weren't shit parties, it was just much harder to kill people or die back before anyone comboed. Unless you considered old NoName clan noob?

human... guess ur my dinner in the next interserver war :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Shivering
    human... guess ur my dinner in the next interserver war :P
    I don't think so....I may appear human but my spirit is orc. Always. h43r:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567