Imir Ring +2 and Enion +8 and lightning shot

This is a discussion on Imir Ring +2 and Enion +8 and lightning shot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretend some guy had an imir ring +2 and a enion bow +8 and they used lightning shot, would the ...
Page: 1

funontherun103

Pretend some guy had an imir ring +2 and a enion bow +8 and they used lightning shot, would the imir effect the STUN RATE and damage on lightning shot?

just like with flame ring and windforce those birfrost rings only work for mages i was told

omg whats up with ppl and the general chat section, stop spam this section please.

this topic belong to question section.

and to your topic, as the person above me i dont think it work for other class then mages

Shawntay

Pretend some guy had an imir ring +2 and a enion bow +8 and they used lightning shot, would the imir effect the STUN RATE and damage on lightning shot?[/b]
    This goes in Game Questions & Tips --> Rogue Questions and Tips !

Answer to your question is NO !!! Try the search button next time ... bet you will find a lot of topics about this !

it might work, if lightning shot actually does lightning damage, then i dont see why it wouldnt' work
    if lightning shot is simply melee damage with a chance to stun (like scream) then no an imir ring would do nothing

lil_mageskillz

no it doesnt

NO

Pretend some guy had an imir ring +2 and a enion bow +8 and they used lightning shot, would the imir effect the STUN RATE and damage on lightning shot?[/b]
    yeah man, go +3

p.s. gotta mak him happy XD

god damn, u ask the exact same question basically always in the wrong section and u get teh same answer everytime!!! sheesh!

(he's my brother irl :P )

Banned

Topic answered.