Imir ring

This is a discussion on Imir ring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well, i didint find ROL. so i got an Imir ring in a trade. It has Lightning Damage 30 does ...
Page: 1

Million

Default Imir ring

well, i didint find ROL. so i got an Imir ring in a trade.

It has Lightning Damage 30 does that actually work ?

i logged out no time to test anyone can gvie their results.

el_tankie

i dunno maybe with a dark vane?
    but get 2 more imir and you will have 24 ac 7 hp 7 dex i think 24 lr and 45 light damage..

Fire_Mage

I got two +1 Fire Rings and yea it up the damage. Only for staff wepaons. to see any stun or slow perks you need to get to +1 or better. I been told a +3 will stun anything in its tracks. This why mages have been hiting a lot harder as of late. Just ask any warrior.

Lawless

Which reminds me ( sorry to go off on a tangent) But has anyone actually got a one-hit kill from darkvain?

The_gangbank

nothing more than a rumor actually bullshit to me

Eazy

i used an imir ring when i was using an enion bow and it stuns a dam lot

The_gangbank

slowing and stunnig ppl depends on:
    1)mainly your opponents ice and light resistance
    2)lvl of the skill u use. i mean for example:lvl 45 aoe slows or stuns too but lvl 60 aoe has better chance and lvl 70 has even more better chance to slow or stun.

lightining,ice,flame damages on staffs only increase your "singular target" spell damage and slightly increase dot. imir,shio tears and flame rings works like staff elemental damage for mages
    Staff AP increase your AOE damage,staff skills(lvl 42 and 72) and dot(almost 2x more than elemental damage increase).

For other classes imir,shio and flame rings works like an extra elemental damage. For example for warrior that has raptor+8/80+flame ring and a shio its like weapon damage+80poison+30flame+30glacier damage also elemental damages will be reduced depends on your opponents resistances.

does flame rings really increase the damage of a hell breaker for example or do they only work for mages :huh:

Originally posted by The_gangbank
    2)lvl of the skill u use. i mean for example:lvl 45 aoe slows or stuns too but lvl 60 aoe has better chance and lvl 70 has even more better chance to slow or stun.

lightining,ice,flame damages on staffs only increase your "singular target" spell damage and slightly increase dot. imir,shio tears and flame rings works like staff elemental damage for mages
    Staff AP increase your AOE damage,staff skills(lvl 42 and 72) and dot(almost 2x more than elemental damage increase).

For other classes imir,shio and flame rings works like an extra elemental damage. For example for warrior that has raptor+8/80+flame ring and a shio its like weapon damage+80poison+30flame+30glacier damage also elemental damages will be reduced depends on your opponents resistances.
    rofl, my blizzard have ALWAY stunned more than nova

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_gangbank

rofl, my blizzard have ALWAY stunned more than nova[/b]
    since when does blizzard stun? h43r:

i was gonna say that but didn't wanna be the one to make the smartass comment :wub:

the_stiffmeister

Originally posted by CurLy
    i was gonna say that but didn't wanna be the one to make the smartass comment *:wub:

lol

GetRichOrDieTrying

restat mage to full str and use a hellbreaker+8 with dual flam ring+5 :wacko:
    thats pwnage! :lol:

Million

Originally posted by The_gangbank

So the way i see it IronBow +7/70 + Imir 30 Lighting

70 posion + 30 lightinig.

so they wont contradict themsleves.

so the damage can only be more and not less , i figure hmm ok nice .

Nosferatu_Incognito

I've got shio tears for my rogue. Not worried about the ele damage, it's an OK ring for noobs who can't afford rols.