Anyone else find this funny?

This is a discussion on Anyone else find this funny? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Community, Over the last couple of days you may have noticed a drop in the amount of ...
Page: 1

BlackLabel

Hello Knight Online Community,

Over the last couple of days you may have noticed a drop in the amount of players in the Knight Online World. The reason for this was a break in the Internet connection between the United States and the Turkish Telecom Internet provider. The parties involved have restored the connection and our players should now be able to login to Knight Online. Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in-game!

-The Knight Online Team

"The reason for this was a break in the Internet connection between the United States and the Turkish Telecom Internet provider"

wow i thought it was sorta funny lol

Banned

not trying to own u or something but i honestly dont find it funny :s

LoveHurts

not trying to own u or something but i honestly dont find it funny :s[/b]
    +1 not to flame you or anything but i dont think its funny either just plain dumb

think he means stupid.. not funy

DragonFire

I think it's funny how there sorry for the shortage of people gone because TURKEY DC'ed...and not the other way around.

PainKilla

That's not only a problem on the internet connection between the United States and the Turkish Telecom Internet provider.
    If you guys read others posts, many people around the world having trouble trying to connect or just keep online on KO. So the drop in the amount of players in the Knight Online is not only coz this problem with the Turkish Telecom...

HolyFish

I do find it "funny" aswell!

The backbone of K2 went down and you could actually feel it (was nice though)

How would you feel if 86% of your main clients are "lost"
    And the point that K2 is in the "shit" makes the aspect "funny"