Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

CheckMate

This is a discussion on CheckMate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to think this game was the best. You worked your ass off to level. Farmed like hell to ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default CheckMate

I used to think this game was the best. You worked your ass off to level. Farmed like hell to get items. Gathered NP in CZ. GMs were banning people for KSing. What was KOSP? If you can kill TK, you were pro. Ive played for almost 2 years. I was never one of the MYKO people. I only came here because my friend (KillDanKill, Erian, tth05) introduced me to this game.

I'm all pimped out. Lvl 68, enough NP. Now what? Do I get to lvl 70 and 'enjoy' bloody beast? Do I spend my time PKing? Do I just farm all day long? For me, there is no award in this game. You get to lvl 70, after a year worth of xping and you get a skill. You use this skill to help you kill an orc in cz and you gain 50 np. Then what? What good is 50 np? I have 260k. Sure, its not the most, but its not little. What is 50 np? I farm for shard/raptors etc etc and make my first shard 7. Everyone appears with MD 8s. My friend starts to buy items for USD, then everyone has the same items. I lvl my ass off to get to 68. I see KOSP everyday. Our beloved GM, "Greenster" is MIA and comes online to ban my friend for shouting a KO4Life thread by accident. Ironicly, that thread was one in the cheater's section. He was banned unfairly and I try to help him out by contacting people that I think could help. But nothing is done. A week later, the entire event will be forgotten and hell never get his account back because a GM 'fucked up'. What if it happened to me? What if i wake up and my 2 years worth of work is gone. Will I get a rollback since im a premium user? hell no.

To be honest, this game isnt challenging at all. THERE IS NO SKILL. You all claim that skill is greater than items, but if two people played this game, one played for 1 year, 1 played for 2 years, there 'combo' wouldnt be that different. Its a matter of who step foot on cz grounds first and learned the rules and who stayed in eslant to level. CZ takes 2 months max before you can hold your own. But the main thing, its a matter of items. I know because when I got my items, I was almost unkillable if i didnt want to be killed.

This game has its good and its bad. Its simple, yet complicated in the first place. But no matter how much quality this game has, its pointless if you dont have a support.

It is a life drainer. At university, I go to classes and come back around 4. Hand out with friends till dinner time. Play some jitz, mah jong. Then because I have been doing it for so god dam long, I enter KO even though it may be 4 am in the morning. I feel that I, as well as many other people only play this game because we've been doing it for so long. Its a god dam chore. Why quit now? Because its the perfect time.

I've lost faith in the company. I've lost interest to the game. But most importantly, I've lost the fun of this game. Knight E4. CheckMate.

Good Game guys, Its been fun.

Special Thanks to Soc, Yun, Lutz, Phantom, Erian, tth05, KillDanKill, Waggy, C4pt4in, Rentz :wub:, abstrakt, Ari, Logoth, WildMongrel, and Aikon. You guys created me, taught me the way of the game. But most importantly, you guys taught me there are actually trustworthy people over the internet. Good Memories.

GunBound - Here I come

-Tuna (Ed Kuk)

:wub:

Erian

later ed, and i might be joining him on gunbound i can now see y people quit at lvl 70. there is no more challenge pk is boring as hell only when it's good pk then it's fun.

PS - already download gunbound and installed it see you in gunbound ed.

PS 2 - Kuk = cuc
    cuc = poo in vietnamese HAHAHA :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol this is a joke, ignore it. <_<
    Tuna's not quitting.

:lol:

he done that already, he is coming back in month or two

This game has its good and its bad. Its simple, yet complicated in the first place. But no matter how much quality this game has, its pointless if you dont have a support.
    y lyke thys one

HiddenRage

to much to read atm -_-

edit decided to read it anyways but GL w/ what ever you do man :unsure:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well, i support the fact that if u dont find fun on the game, quitting is the right thing to do.

GL in rl and gounbound, and i hope u dont stop posting here

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

bye

Stop talking nonsence Tuna, mahjong is boring, u cannot beat the shit outta opponents...uhm well u can, but 2x 60 years old chinaman shaking each others is not funny.

Who helps Socemon to lvl now? Who I can call Tunamon when I notice it's you and not Soc online?

Who is my pk rogue partner now?

laterz tuna....ill play u in gunbound..just need to get to a double battle ax...kk (oh i have 2 accounts..one is a hammer..and the other is a double battle ax)...just pm me when u want to play.
    ill let u beat me so u can get ur money and stuff for ur gear...but trust me...gunbound gets boring quick....right now i might try WoW...hopefully WoW is good and better then KO.. -_- if gunbound gets boring move on to maplestory...just like me...but gl tho

this game really does take over ur life....i remembered when i wanted 62 sooo bad that i did like 3-4 spawn trolls everyday for the past 10 days till like 6-7am. getting to 62 was good but man..it was soooo time consuming..thank god i had my clannies there...if i didnt i wouldve not lvled and probably quit.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

bye tuna.

but your seriously fuckin kidding about gunbound right guys? (i played to diamond wand there before i came ko so yea u can call me a boomer freak B) )

and yea gunbound requires "skills" too but it gets boring even quicker than ko.

Banned

Bye Tuna... good luck in rl....

A few good games =)

www.ryl2.com.my/
    www.lastchaos.com.my/ (starts next month thou)

Default Re: CheckMate

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    To be honest, this game isnt challenging at all.
    i agree need to expand their universe

Aekka

I won't say "don't leave", because leaving this game is maybe the best thing to do in this world atm. I wish you will find the fun you lost soon again. I will miss your merchant messages and your short stories Good luck.

tried speaking to infinite madness, he has his head screwed on straight, might be able to help you out.

and apox on thee for not mentioning my name :lol:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast