Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Immotep ( Immo ) Scammer - Manes ( also plays ares and diez)

This is a discussion on Immotep ( Immo ) Scammer - Manes ( also plays ares and diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So if i get this straight Immo scammed Josh bcuz Josh bought a Tail of Lesath with his own money ...
Page: 4

Browzer

So if i get this straight Immo scammed Josh bcuz Josh bought a Tail of Lesath with his own money on Immo's account after Immo told him not to.

Hmm don't think that's a reason to scam Josh, Immo.

But in Sexy everyone shares accounts with everyone .
    Except me, but i don't even know if I'm still in Sexy.

That's why you shouldn't share accounts with ppl you don't trust 100% and know they won't do something like he did.

p.s
    Immo you sound like some 10 year old retard :rollseyes:

ultimaliaz

Immo wanted to give the mds back maybe even the fps(dunno about fps)
    but josh asked for things he didnt have permission for to buy ( the MQ stuff)

ill let you play my account ,but now you MUST give me your income each months or i will scam you !

What ? You just bought a char with YOUR cash ? Fuck you ! /SCAM

Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    Immo wanted to give the mds back maybe even the fps(dunno about fps)
    but josh asked for things he didnt have permission for to buy ( the MQ stuff)
    Didnt have permision? Get it into your head, he cant fucking tell me what to buy with my own money? WTF is he on? WTF are you on? The main part of my gear, where the MQ stuff, btw i only wanted 2 parts of it, fang and lesath, as there the ones i bought, he started saying no, coz he "dont want" master, but i put my cahs into acc, i expected it back. How the fuck is that my fault ulti? For spedning my money? For immo being a kid?
    Not use account propally, tell me what i did wrong? whenever he was on, i never dc'd him, i never attempted to change pass, i nevere touched anything that wasnt mine before asking, so how the fuck didnt i use the acc propally? By buyng something with my money? Get real ulti . .
    Aslo "wanted to give back mds but not fps? Its all fucking mine.

Originally posted by Flippy
    ill let you play my account ,but now you MUST give me your income each months or i will scam you !

What ? You just bought a char with YOUR cash ? Fuck you ! /SCAM
    Lol, thats like exatcly right, i always had to give his char's money and his friends, i always had to sel his gbs, or buy premium out of my cash. BAM i bought sumin for my own money, /scam.

From what I have read, Josh spent his own money to buy something Immo doesnt want to, and then he scammed him. Thats pretty lame, at least give back his own things and then forbid him to access the account. Immo have no rights to keep the items that doesnt belong to him, just cuz Josh spent some of his own money on Immo's account without Immo's permission, doesnt means he can just take all Josh's stuff.

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    From what I have read, Josh spent his own money to buy something Immo doesnt want to, and then he scammed him. Thats pretty lame, at least give back his own things and then forbid him to access the account. Immo have no rights to keep the items that doesnt belong to him, just cuz Josh spent some of his own money on Immo's account without Immo's permission, doesnt means he can just take all Josh's stuff.
    To late now, He sold it all for 1 coin. . .
    Stuff all stole ( manes btw )
    550m
    Tail os lesath
    Fang
    Shuala tail
    Literaly al MQ stuff.
    Full fps +7
    Mds +6/7
    Kek ring and other stuff

Browzer

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Exactly what I just said ^_^

GangS

immo i tought you were someone nice ...

sry to hear this josh

ultimaliaz

Im gonna try talk with immo -_-
    He'll be back in few hrs

EatMeTheMage

Immo is a fucking retarded scammer who admitted to scamming

so shut him up and ip ban him from the forum pls

i'm sorry to hear josh

Immo

i love scamming lol the faggot trusted me and i ownd his ass

ultimaliaz

thats not real immo
    thats artemiss

Goliath_

lal . immo sounds like being a 12 year old kid , But who the fuck shares account with a belgian kid or W/E he comes from ? random guy ", ? not me ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast