Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Immotep ( Immo ) Scammer - Manes ( also plays ares and diez)

This is a discussion on Immotep ( Immo ) Scammer - Manes ( also plays ares and diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow who the fuck cares. only stupid people allow themselves to get scammed....
Page: 5

wow who the fuck cares. only stupid people allow themselves to get scammed.

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by Goliath_
    lal . immo sounds like being a 12 year old kid , But who the fuck shares account with a belgian kid or W/E he comes from ? random guy ", ? not me ^^
    Im belgian and 5 ppl know my acc info,I know there's
    Immo is polish -___- mofo

he shouldnt give u the tail, since he said he dont want u to buy.
    sure, its ur money so u can buy it, but he didnt want u to buy it for him so its u deciding to waste ur money on it. the rest he should give back... thats what i think at least :P

SiegeR

Originally posted by 0000000
    absofukinlutly

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    absofukinlutly[/b]

get off of his balls noob , you actually share your char and you're one of those 'stupid people' <_<

ultimaliaz

Ok guys , I will tell u what happend , Josh didnt showed for you all our last conversations :
    First I gave my account to Ultima , but Josh had rogue lvl 50 and wanted to play on my account , so I talked with him and lethim play , I thought that will be good idea . I left him character at lvl 59.26%. When i came back from my KO break , I saw Josh and talked with him on msn , he said Immo is 59.66% , I said not bad and then i logged on character . First i saw , oke good mds ( he sold Tail of Lesath which clan decide to give me for master , but w/e he bought daggers ) he bought full plates +6/7 ( not sure dont remember well ). I was like : ok good , but then i noticed that my Lich Quest items is gone ( i wanted use it after 61 . ) and that was first thing that pissed me , cuz in new view he made like 5% of exp by himself , but ok , he gear uped it ( with money from tail of lesath ). I said him that I will play ultima now so we can farm bowl a lot and can easy get our master quest items back . We did well , had fun etc. After Josh made 34% ( hited 60 ) he wanted make MQ ASAP , I said him , dont need spent money on that MQ items , we farm bowl everyday so we can get them realy east , he disagred and said he will use his own money , after day or two , he bought fang of barkira , he said he bought it cheap so i thought oke , whatever if its cheap then oke keep it , and then he wanted buy tail of lesath , I Said him straight , If u buy it I will change password , cuz im not going to give any coin from my own money for that , and then I went sleep .
    When I woke up there was no Tail on account so I thought that fine , he didnt spent money on that shit ,and I went to Cz , I saw clan list and my as Kasar Hood , I got pissed a lot , but he said , he will give me back my 450 mln after he sells PP from atilla . But i did what i promised and changed my password yesterday .
    About that scam , YES I SAID JOSH I CAN GIVE HIM BACK HIS MIRAGE DAGGERS AND FULL PLATES +7 , but he said , he want fang of barkira and tail of lesath which he used on MQ , I said him , Im not going to pay u for that U made that on ur own fault cuz i begged u for not doing it but u still did that .He said if I dont give him back ALL ITEMS , he will says i scammed him , So i decided to not give him back any of his items , If im gona be called scammer anyway.

But now I feel sorry for him , he is even going pay someone to hack me :wub: someone alrdy hacked my KO MSN account and my forum account - its why i couldn t respond faster :S
    I talked with ultima and he agreed that i should give him back his mirage daggers and fps ( like i said him be4 ) but i cant give him back Fang and Tail ,
    About u Josh spending money or my account , I paid u all $$ and IGC FOR what u have spent on it,

anyway good luck to all and sorry for long post , but some of u dont know 100% facts , Josh showed only one convo in which I wanted to talk with him about account rules ,

PS : that guy who talks on my forum account , can u change my password and send it to ultima ? cuz i cant register on this forum on my laptop :S

/ Immo

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    From what I have read, Josh spent his own money to buy something Immo doesnt want to, and then he scammed him. Thats pretty lame, at least give back his own things and then forbid him to access the account. Immo have no rights to keep the items that doesnt belong to him, just cuz Josh spent some of his own money on Immo's account without Immo's permission, doesnt means he can just take all Josh's stuff.
    To late now, He sold it all for 1 coin. . .
    Stuff all stole ( manes btw )
    550m - 450 mln is mine
    Tail os lesath - i had one , u sold it and bought new one
    Fang - ur
    Shuala tail - get one from clan
    Literaly al MQ stuff. - u made only 10 blood of glypdtodont ,
    Full fps +7 - urs
    Mds +6/7 - to bad u had only md +6 which u bought after selling clanny tail of lesath
    Kek ring and other stuff - also mine [/b]

Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    Ok guys , I will tell u what happend , Josh didnt showed for you all our last conversations :
    First I gave my account to Ultima , but Josh had rogue lvl 50 and wanted to play on my account , so I talked with him and lethim play , I thought that will be good idea . I left him character at lvl 59.26%. When i came back from my KO break , I saw Josh and talked with him on msn , he said Immo is 59.66% , I said not bad and then i logged on character . First i saw , oke good mds ( he sold Tail of Lesath which clan decide to give me for master , but w/e he bought daggers ) he bought full plates +6/7 ( not sure dont remember well ). I was like : ok good , but then i noticed that my Lich Quest items is gone ( i wanted use it after 61 . ) and that was first thing that pissed me *, cuz in new view he made like 5% of exp by himself , but ok , he gear uped it ( with money from tail of lesath ). I said him that I will play ultima now so we can farm bowl a lot and can easy get our master quest items back . We did well , had fun etc. After Josh made 34% ( hited 60 ) he wanted make MQ ASAP , I said him , dont need spent money on that MQ items , we farm bowl everyday so we can get them realy east , he disagred and said he will use his own money , after day or two , he bought fang of barkira , he said he bought it cheap so i thought oke , whatever if its cheap then oke keep it , and then he wanted buy tail of lesath , I Said him straight , If u buy it I will change password , cuz im not going to give any coin from my own money for that , and then I went sleep . *
    When I woke up there was no Tail on account so I thought that fine , he didnt spent money on that shit ,and I went to Cz , I saw clan list and my as Kasar Hood , I got pissed a lot , but he said , he will give me back my 450 mln after he sells PP from atilla . But i did what i promised and changed my password yesterday . *
    About that scam , YES I SAID JOSH I CAN GIVE HIM BACK HIS MIRAGE DAGGERS AND FULL PLATES +7 , but he said , he want fang of barkira and tail of lesath which he used on MQ , I said him , Im not going to pay u for that U made that on ur own fault cuz i begged u for not doing it but u still did that .He said if I dont give him back ALL ITEMS , he will says i scammed him , So i decided to not give him back any of his items , If im gona be called scammer anyway.

But now I feel sorry for him , he is even going pay someone to hack me *:wub: someone alrdy hacked my KO MSN account and my forum account *- its why i couldn t respond faster :S *
    I talked with ultima and he agreed that i should give him back his mirage daggers and fps ( like i said him be4 ) but i cant give him back Fang and Tail , *
    About u Josh spending money or my account , I paid u all $$ and IGC FOR what u have spent on it,

anyway good luck to all and sorry for long post , but some of u dont know 100% facts , Josh showed only one convo in which I wanted to talk with him about account rules ,

PS : that guy who talks on my forum account , can u change my password and send it to ultima ? cuz i cant register on this forum on my laptop :S *

/ Immo
    Dude, you dont fucking understand, the lesath was outta my money, wich IMPROVED "YOU'RE" account, so if you're gonnsa kcik me of your account, thats what i suscpected back, instead u became a fucking ass, u didnt pay all that shit, i bought kc for clannys and etc and fo the char outta my own fuckin money. I dont care about my fps anymore ,keep them, you fucking deserve them of how you jsut ruined your rep for crap items, ya have fun.
    Btw, dont send him his pass whoever got his msn and forum, he dont desrve it, he deosnt deserve shit, have my items, i ASKED ulti if i should use lich, he said yes, i ASKED ulti if i should sel the clans lesath, HE SAID YES, SO WHY FUCKING CANT I BUY ONE OUTTA MY OWN MONEY?
    Bb, scammer, im not wasintg my time talking to you, im glad your msn got hacked, and ur forums, whoever did that, keep them, get it banned, ip banned if you can, and do w/e the fuck u can to it, Heck, il even pay you 10$ for um both. :lol:

ultimaliaz

yes , pls ban my Forum account , I dont want someone spam on it

/Immo

ANYONE WHO HAS IMMO'S MSN AND FORUM PM ME, IL PAY WELL FOR THEM ( WITH IMMO'S MONEY :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345