Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Impact of ko4life

This is a discussion on The Impact of ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fuck, here. I normally just write my essays in a formal manner .-. Answer these questions. 1. What exactly does ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default The Impact of ko4life

Fuck, here. I normally just write my essays in a formal manner .-.

Answer these questions.

1. What exactly does ko4life do?

2. What will it do in the future?

3. Any suggestions on how to make it more than just a forum?

There. That's all I wanted.

one_way

can u put that without all the complicated words

Papps

Advent Children ftw :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by one_way
    can u put that without all the complicated words *
    ?

1 impact of ko4life, as well as the future applications of the forum
    2 alerting in the parabolic peak we have come to, in terms with our users - what can be truly defined in terms of association in attendance?
    3 Why is this occuring, and how can we extend influence?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hes asian...he cant help the big words h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

parabolic? wtf?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

he is pretending he is smart and triying to fool us with fancy words

merchanter123

just because you use big words...
    A. doesn't mean that know what your talking about
    and
    B. make us think your smart

Default Re: The Impact of ko4life

Originally posted by lutz
    As seen in many ways, ko4life has impacted severely on the way Knight Online is today.

In retrospect these convoluted ambivalent emotions, yet effusive reactions show definately an uncomprehendable reaction. *In an effort to develop a caludron of intelligentsia, it is therefore undeniably necessary for contribution. *Main interrogative statements include the impact of ko4life, as well as the future applications of the forum. *It also has been alerting in the parabolic peak we have come to, in terms with our users - what can be truly defined in terms of association in attendance? *Why is this occuring, and how can we extend influence?

It is intentional for the initiation of a stimulating discussion: flames are not going to be tolerated here.
    Perhaps ko4life has been interpreted incorrectly, and we must maximize the adjustment; we must associate with what justice implies.
    Perhaps it has been an end, or a new beginning; surely it is up to you to decide.

Yes, there is reasonable causation for this post, and after explanations are made from our end-users, I will announce my explanation.
    greeny kiddo guy

say it simplle..... be mature ...

Lawless

(thatz be his college disrotation y'all)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by merchanter123
    just because you use big words...
    A. doesn't mean that know what your talking about
    and
    B. make us think your smart *
    he knows what hes talking about and he is smart :P as i said hes asian h43r: h43r:

basicly from what i can gather ko4life is a large ko forum(as ranking was in the past) and has a huge influence on the game(our posts and opinions etc are read by k2 as well as by new players) and basicly hes saying hi im mod now i wont be allowing flaming cuz that wont allow this forum to grow and accept even moer new contributions to our ever-growing community

Default Re: The Impact of ko4life

Originally posted by lutz
    As seen in many ways, ko4life has impacted severely on the way Knight Online is today.

In retrospect these convoluted ambivalent emotions, yet effusive reactions show definately an uncomprehendable reaction. *In an effort to develop a caludron of intelligentsia, it is therefore undeniably necessary for contribution. *Main interrogative statements include the impact of ko4life, as well as the future applications of the forum. *It also has been alerting in the parabolic peak we have come to, in terms with our users - what can be truly defined in terms of association in attendance? *Why is this occuring, and how can we extend influence?

It is intentional for the initiation of a stimulating discussion: flames are not going to be tolerated here.
    Perhaps ko4life has been interpreted incorrectly, and we must maximize the adjustment; we must associate with what justice implies.
    Perhaps it has been an end, or a new beginning; surely it is up to you to decide.

Yes, there is reasonable causation for this post, and after explanations are made from our end-users, I will announce my explanation.
    i was with you right up to the part where you said 'As'

el_tankie

i was with you right up to the part where you said 'As'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As seen in many ways, ko4life has impacted severely on the way Knight Online is today. *

In retrospect these convoluted ambivalent emotions, yet effusive reactions show definately an uncomprehendable reaction. In an effort to develop a caludron of intelligentsia, it is therefore undeniably necessary for contribution. Main interrogative statements include the impact of ko4life, as well as the future applications of the forum. It also has been alerting in the parabolic peak we have come to, in terms with our users - what can be truly defined in terms of association in attendance? Why is this occuring, and how can we extend influence? *

It is intentional for the initiation of a stimulating discussion: flames are not going to be tolerated here. *
    Perhaps ko4life has been interpreted incorrectly, and we must maximize the adjustment; we must associate with what justice implies. *
    Perhaps it has been an end, or a new beginning; surely it is up to you to decide. *

i have no idea wat the fuj he just said am i dumb? :unsure:

sorry lutz, but your a moron if you think that made any sense...u might want to get a refund on that Bullshit-to-English Software you just purchased...

...no disrespect

Havvk

with the kiss and the touch.........a lil bit

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast