Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

IMPORTANT if you are farming mastodonts.

This is a discussion on IMPORTANT if you are farming mastodonts. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so worth farm glyp mast and sell to npc till u get 200? h34r: im interested...
Page: 2

oO Jc Oo

so worth farm glyp mast and sell to npc till u get 200?

h34r: im interested

Itachisama

so worth farm glyp mast and sell to npc till u get 200?
    h34r: im interested [/b]
    Just stop at 100 or so, then go back for another 100

WhoompThereitis

thanks 4 the tip

Disease

u was luckyy u've found a gm online.
    if u sedn ticket they will just delete the whole stock <_<

same happens if u have 200bus and u receive 1 (or) more in mail.
    or just simply pick up from any mob. 201. will fuck it up

Just to completely clarify it.. You can hold a maximum of 200 stackable items of any item that sells to the NPC for above 30k (this was the last i&#39;ve heard). Once u break that margin to 201+, the item becomes bugged and appears through GM tools as non existant and an empty space (thus why it can&#39;t be deleted, npced, used to upgrade or upgraded, merchanted, etc). I had it happen to me with BUS&#39;s once after someone on my account accepted a 200 bus letter when i had 2 bus in my invetory.. only way it got fixed was through a GM logging and fixing it.. not a fun process to get that done :\

Happened to me once. Shit was bugged for a bit but then went back to normal.

yeah it had happened 2 me onces but i think i went 2 the power up store n came back it it was unbugged maybe just lucky ...just an option

sgtkoss99

good to know this so i dont get bugged. Think it came in the same patch as he limit on upgrading in one log in came.

Razorbacks12

yea this bug sucks!!!

jesusmerchant

is there any way to unbug it besides sending in a support ticket or asking a gm to fix it..

i heard after a restart it gets unbugged? is that true?

asdfwtf

Just to completely clarify it.. You can hold a maximum of 200 stackable items of any item that sells to the NPC for above 30k (this was the last i&#39;ve heard). Once u break that margin to 201+, the item becomes bugged and appears through GM tools as non existant and an empty space (thus why it can&#39;t be deleted, npced, used to upgrade or upgraded, merchanted, etc). I had it happen to me with BUS&#39;s once after someone on my account accepted a 200 bus letter when i had 2 bus in my invetory.. only way it got fixed was through a GM logging and fixing it.. not a fun process to get that done :\[/b]
    agree!
    i had one time over 360 gavolt scales and dont get bugged.
    but i got a question!
    do i also get bugged, if i have more as 200 scrolls in my inn?

jesusmerchant

is there any way to unbug it besides sending in a support ticket or asking a gm to fix it..

i heard after a restart it gets unbugged? is that true?

do i also get bugged, if i have more as 200 scrolls in my inn?[/b]
    You probally do. If I were you i would just start to upgrade shit or just sell em :P

yea ithought 201 and then it became bugged but imight be wrong xD[/b]
    i pretty sure u cant have over 200, because therse been 23294938493 posts about ppl getting over 200, and this one guy got 200 BUS and then he went BF got 1 more bus, and got bugged.......

and when CS "fixes" ur char.. they just delete the items WITHOUT giving u money back... so watch out

restarts dont unbug it
    i had over 300 transformation scrolls and was bugged options were to use up 100 to get below 200 or have cs delete stack or as others say get lucky and hope gm will help u

people were calling me crazy after they saw me use transformation scroll 100x 30m wasted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast