so, i was farming mastodonts at cz to get some extra money for my poths, i kept farming and farming, and at one moment, i had over 300 blood of glyptodonts and about 70 bezoars. (the drops u get from glyptodonts/mastodonts).

when i was gonna sell them to the sundries it wouldnt let me npc them, they just get back to the same place, when i try to npc something else, it wouldnt let me either, i cant move any item from my inventory, cant take poths out from the inn hostess bcoz it says im overweighted, and im not, i cant move items to my inn hostess bcoz they just get back to the same place in my inv, i cant trade with any player, i cant merchant, i cant send any letter to any player with an item because it says that i cant trade with this account, ITS FRUSTRATING, i cant pk, i cant exp, i cant play.

already sent a support ticket, lets see how much time will they take to fix this.

my advice, if u r going to farm glyptodonts/mastodonts, make sure that u r NEVER storing more than 80 blood of glyptodonts on ur inventory, just go n sell them everytime u reach that limit, so that, u wont get bugged like i did.

some of u may have known about this already, but some other still dont, well at least i didnt. and i posted it on general section, so everyone can read it .___.