Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Important Notice!

This is a discussion on Important Notice! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Way to get your char back from scammers: IP Log then ask the ISP to give where they live with ...
Page: 2

Casa

Way to get your char back from scammers:

IP Log then ask the ISP to give where they live with a crowbar and fuck the house up and then leg it before the cops come ^_^

I did that to a supermarket once I ended up in the police car [/b]
    Naughty Boy^^
    Isp's dont give the addresses willingly no more... i wont ask how you obtained the information :P
    And if you backtracker the ip then all you get normaly is the closest exchange to that pc which in my case is 100miles away!

TaDaaa

I did not read all this, but the fact is only K2 owns virtual the property. No this or that! K2 is the owner of all virutal items and characters. With that they can do whatever they want with them. If they want to take your items and character and give it to a 2 year old swedish boy named Sven they can! Close topic.

Casa

I did not read all this, but the fact is only K2 owns virtual the property. No this or that! K2 is the owner of all virutal items and characters. With that they can do whatever they want with them. If they want to take your items and character and give it to a 2 year old swedish boy named Sven they can! Close topic.[/b]
    No one dispute that fact^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12