Is it impossible to log on?

This is a discussion on Is it impossible to log on? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye i know there are already topics like this, but lets make this the 1 2 discuss it. i just ...
Page: 1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Default Is it impossible to log on?

Ye i know there are already topics like this, but lets make this the 1 2 discuss it.

i just tried to get on for the 1st time after the patch, and omg, the non prem message comes up straight away.. the enter button doesnt work..

Is it actually impossible?

It looks to me like it is..

I tried spamming the connect button, but i dont think it has an effect.

Has anyone found a way around this?

PS: Now we know why K2 was patching: not to fix bugs, but to make it officialy impossible for non prems to log in!

Sustain

I can go d2, d3 1 hit put d1 is kinda lame. -_-

Haxium

Default Re: Is it impossible to log on?

Originally posted by ResserGD
    Ye i know there are already topics like this, but lets make this the 1 2 discuss it.

i just tried to get on for the 1st time after the patch, and omg, the non prem message comes up straight away.. the enter button doesnt work..

PS: Now we know why K2 was patching: not to fix bugs, but to make it officialy impossible for non prems to log in!
    Nop, they fixed one bug.
    On the last patch, everytime i left cz and then tried to relog, i had dc at select char and after a second relog, i was outside of cz. Today i tried to relog after leavin cz and i had no dc at select char and logged in cz w/o problems.

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

Nop, they fixed one bug.
    On the last patch, everytime i left cz and then tried to relog, i had dc at select char and after a second relog, i was outside of cz. Today i tried to relog after leavin cz and i had no dc at select char and logged in cz w/o problems.[/b]
    can u relog?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by ResserGD

i have the same problem, at 1st time on the patch i logged to manes, after i logged out and log in, the enter button dont worked anymore and spamming on the connect button makes the non prem users blah blah blah pop up comes