Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Increase in Ice success rate in CZ

This is a discussion on Increase in Ice success rate in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It seems that after the moradon patch that being slowed by an ice mage is almost 100% success. Just to ...
Page: 1

It seems that after the moradon patch that being slowed by an ice mage is almost 100% success. Just to see what would happen I got my ice resistance up to over 300, and was still being slowed by ice mages about 100% of the time. So I decided to submit a ticket about it, just to see what they would say. Here is what I wrote:

We have recently noticed an increase in the amount of times that we are slowed by an Ice Mage or by a warriors Leg cut. I'm not sure what the % of success was before the moradon patch, but after it seems as if it has a 100% success rate. It has really come to the point that going to Ronark Land is almost no fun at all because of the amount of time you spend being slowed now. Several of my clan members are as close to leaving the game because of this as I am. Once at a high level, going to PK is all there really is to do. Please look into this issue and change the success rate for the slow skills back to what it used to be. Thanks for your time.

And after my ticket got "Escalated" here is what K2 had to say, proof that they don't read our tickets:

Hail XXXXXXXXX!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Knight Online is fortunate to have players dedicated enough to provide feedback and creative ideas on how to improve. As we may not offer a specific type of service, any promotion will be posted on our website if it becomes available. And at this time email address changes is currently not available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. You can also post any ideas or suggestions that you may have on our forums. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support

Just thought it was kinda funny.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Its higher for sure...how much higher who knows, its not 100% tho :P

But a good question, does Ice resist have anything to do with how often you will get slowed?

Banned

there's only been like 50 topics about this and about how emo people are because of it.

and yes Ice resist effects how often you get slowed...

Aba

it's not 100% dude...

there's only been like 50 topics about this and about how emo people are because of it.
    and yes Ice resist effects how often you get slowed...[/b]
    lol emo? only reason I posted this was because of the response I got from K2. just thought it was funny. learn to read.

Yeah I think everyone have noticed that too, sure it's annoying but atleast ice mages can do now what they are suppose to do.

Aba

I do find it quite funny ...the reply that you got that is :P

submit it in turkish, maybe you'd have a better shot h34r:

it's not 100% dude...[/b]

I do find it quite funny ...the reply that you got that is :P
    submit it in turkish, maybe you'd have a better shot h34r:[/b]
    Ya I know it's not really 100%, but it has definately increased. Anyway that's not really the point of the post. Was just laughing at K2's response. I wasn't trying to change my email.

Had to edit the name of the post I guess.

St0neColdKill3r

Yea ppl have been talking about this since the new patch came out awhile back. Some ppl wanna act like nothing changed and this and that, but i also got my GR upto 280 and tested it and oh yea its 100% a joke. I'm sure you'll get flamed for this post by some people but its certainly an obvious fact and made pk a lot worse. Was bugging me more but now i just fully expect it so its easy to cure the second it happeneds, but its a joke when you have someone dead and the 100% slow from the mage lets the person get away. Mages complain about how underpowered they have become, but at the same time they are the way easiest class to xp and the cheapest to gear so sorry i don't feel that bad. Anyways agree or not its my opinion about this.

minhking

haha the CSR should learn how to reply to tickets. Anyway its funny and sick ass.

HenryHill

It seems that after the moradon patch that being slowed by an ice mage is almost 100% success. Just to see what would happen I got my ice resistance up to over 300, and was still being slowed by ice mages about 100% of the time. So I decided to submit a ticket about it, just to see what they would say. Here is what I wrote:

We have recently noticed an increase in the amount of times that we are slowed by an Ice Mage or by a warriors Leg cut. I'm not sure what the % of success was before the moradon patch, but after it seems as if it has a 100% success rate. It has really come to the point that going to Ronark Land is almost no fun at all because of the amount of time you spend being slowed now. Several of my clan members are as close to leaving the game because of this as I am. Once at a high level, going to PK is all there really is to do. Please look into this issue and change the success rate for the slow skills back to what it used to be. Thanks for your time.

And after my ticket got "Escalated" here is what K2 had to say, proof that they don't read our tickets:

Hail XXXXXXXXX!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Knight Online is fortunate to have players dedicated enough to provide feedback and creative ideas on how to improve. As we may not offer a specific type of service, any promotion will be posted on our website if it becomes available. And at this time email address changes is currently not available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. You can also post any ideas or suggestions that you may have on our forums. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Customer Support
    Just thought it was kinda funny.[/b]
    You can open a ticket saying it hurts when you piss and you'd get the same response back.

You can open a ticket saying it hurts when you piss and you'd get the same response back.[/b]
    lol ya probably

Aba

Yea ppl have been talking about this since the new patch came out awhile back. Some ppl wanna act like nothing changed and this and that, but i also got my GR upto 280 and tested it and oh yea its 100% a joke. I'm sure you'll get flamed for this post by some people but its certainly an obvious fact and made pk a lot worse. Was bugging me more but now i just fully expect it so its easy to cure the second it happeneds, but its a joke when you have someone dead and the 100% slow from the mage lets the person get away. Mages complain about how underpowered they have become, but at the same time they are the way easiest class to xp and the cheapest to gear so sorry i don't feel that bad. Anyways agree or not its my opinion about this.[/b]

I don't get it, are you saying it's 100%? It's increased I'll agree...but certainly not 100%...

I don't get it, are you saying it's 100%? It's increased I'll agree...but certainly not 100%...[/b]

Ok yes I think we can all agree that it has increased. Ok so it's not 100%, I'm not really saying that it is. I guess this topic is going to go down a road of discussion about if it's 100% or not, but it was just supposed to be a comical post about the response K2 gave...that's it nothing more.

Aba

Ok yes I think we can all agree that it has increased. Ok so it's not 100%, I'm not really saying that it is. I guess this topic is going to go down a road of discussion about if it's 100% or not, but it was just supposed to be a comical post about the response K2 gave...that's it nothing more.[/b]

:lol: dude I know...that's why I quoted st0necold...I don't understand if he is [claiming] that it is 100% or if he is just bad with words h34r:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast