Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Increase in Ice success rate in CZ

This is a discussion on Increase in Ice success rate in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: dude I know...that's why I quoted st0necold...I don't understand if he is [claiming] that it is 100% or if ...
Page: 2

:lol: dude I know...that's why I quoted st0necold...I don't understand if he is [claiming] that it is 100% or if he is just bad with words h34r:[/b]
    Lol ok. I can just see where this post is going now lol.

St0neColdKill3r

I'd say its pretty straight forward English, and when i had that resistance in the arena yea it worked 100%. I'm speaking from my experience and what other ppl have been telling me. Which is all you can do, so if on your server its not coo good to know but its not changing my reality k.

Banned

as rogue i aint really notice it...

as warriors it just annoying the fck outta me

DarK

ice was made to slow
    leg cut was made to slow

MAYBE THEY FIXED IT

Anyways nice CS ticket :P

tamachan

ice was made to slow
    leg cut was made to slow
    MAYBE THEY FIXED IT
    Anyways nice CS ticket :P[/b]
    leg cut is crap!! Rogues just light feet away after being leg cut.. and then after they are dam far they suddenly slow down... and then when im near they towned pff wtf..
    not sure about ice but my GR is only 75 and i get ice like 2/5 :P as long as i run up down up down im safe :P

Aba

I'd say its pretty straight forward English, and when i had that resistance in the arena yea it worked 100%. I'm speaking from my experience and what other ppl have been telling me. Which is all you can do, so if on your server its not coo good to know but its not changing my reality k.[/b]
    Oh, right. Sorry HOLMES. Didn't mean to upsizzle ya'nah'mean?

fucking idiot.

alright now if it's "coo" with you I'm gonna speak in pretty straight forward english. Ice isn't 100%, and yeah I know from "experience" on my HOME SERVER ..NAH-MEAN?

boys from DI DI DIEZ WILL REP ME ON DAT...iCe aInT 100%...yU feeL mE?

St0neColdKill3r

Damn Aba i must've missed when you got so damn cool kid. Cracks me up cause i knew once anyone didn't 100% agree with your internet tough girl comments you'd go into spasms. I could care less about you or what your babagayed ass says to me. Like you matter to anything other then your shadow. Sorry im not 15 and bow down to the biggest USD buying twat ever to grace KO. Don't worry man your in San Jose damn close to San Francisco im sure you'll find someone to comfort you lil fagglito. Learn to read comments i said when i tested it with way more GR then you have and what ppl who matter way more then you have been saying for weeks now told me that was reality.

Havoc2

Maby its bugged? Has anyone tried going on a warrior with 0 GR and seeing how often they get iced? I&#39;ve noticed warriors with better gear seem to get slowed more often, and me its about 1/6 to 1/8 ive seen in Bloodlusts video, the poor bastard was slowed 4 times in a row lol. <3.

Sorry for the oftopic but It&#39;s K2 so check it. 0 GR > 500 GR ?

zheka1k

Damn Aba i must&#39;ve missed when you got so damn cool kid. Cracks me up cause i knew once anyone didn&#39;t 100% agree with your internet tough girl comments you&#39;d go into spasms. I could care less about you or what your babagayed ass says to me. Like you matter to anything other then your shadow. Sorry im not 15 and bow down to the biggest USD buying twat ever to grace KO. Don&#39;t worry man your in San Jose damn close to San Francisco im sure you&#39;ll find someone to comfort you lil fagglito. Learn to read comments i said when i tested it with way more GR then you have and what ppl who matter way more then you have been saying for weeks now told me that was reality.[/b]
    +1

Banned

1. Ice isn&#39;t 100%
    2. Ice should be 100%, since you SHOULD get iced if you get hit by a giant piece of ice above your head ^___^.

my 2 cents. (love my ge+7 btw)

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Damn Aba i must&#39;ve missed when you got so damn cool kid. Cracks me up cause i knew once anyone didn&#39;t 100% agree with your internet tough girl comments you&#39;d go into spasms. I could care less about you or what your babagayed ass says to me. Like you matter to anything other then your shadow. Sorry im not 15 and bow down to the biggest USD buying twat ever to grace KO. Don&#39;t worry man your in San Jose damn close to San Francisco im sure you&#39;ll find someone to comfort you lil fagglito. Learn to read comments i said when i tested it with way more GR then you have and what ppl who matter way more then you have been saying for weeks now told me that was reality.[/b]
    Meh ive been in areana with lvl 74 ice mage and me lvl 74 priest with about 155 GR (using SS) and i got slowed maybe 5/10 times some skills we higher percentage but its wasnt 100%.

When i took SS off i got iced nearly everytime. So GR must make a difference as we tried it over and over for about 40min.

Unfortunatley you are on the hard end of the argument as it is possible for you to have been iced everytime during your "trials" however it does not mean that it is 100% just 100% during your "trials". We are not arguing that it will NEVER have a freeze rate of 100% during a particuler test. We are saying that it is not 100% which is easy to prove as we were not slowed everytime. You not being slowed during your test proves nothing more than you didnt test long enough Or with enough ice mages. If you had you would of eventually come to the same conclusion as us.

St0neColdKill3r

100% agreed i only stated that it made me sick that in that time frame that i tested it thats what happened. Nowhere did i say all day everyday its 100%.

legcut does not really work 100% of the times, when it works it is 1 out of 10 tries.

I completely agree that the increased ice/slow rate is really boring

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

especially in a border war where you can&#39;t cure <_<

HotAsIce

Well, I think its not bugged, just the coding for whether its successful has been changed to add things like level, type of character, and glacier resistance. On a 78 warrior I play on, with 97 glacier resistance I think, I dn&#39;t get slowed very often, but on my 62 warrior with around 60 something glacier resist I think, he gets slowed a lot more. I think the new variables in the code have changed it to be more based on the level of the mage vs the level of the person being attacked. Those pesky turkish mages that are like in the mid 50&#39;s don&#39;t slow me very often while they are hiding in their safe zone in the arena, but the ones that arne&#39;t afraid to get in there and attack seem to slow me much better. Just a couple things to think about

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast