Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Increase in Ice success rate in CZ

This is a discussion on Increase in Ice success rate in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went and tested it i weared an ice talia and used magic shield and am still getting slowed by ...
Page: 3

i went and tested it i weared an ice talia and used magic shield and am still getting slowed by ice skills (well it got reduced a little by like getting slowed twice from 3 times)

its starting to be a little gay lately even noobie mages lvls below 59 can slow a warrior lvl 75+

greishkan1

Yes yes ice mage powaaaa

Lol nice ticket

TwistTheKnife

I certainly haven't noticed 100% effectiveness on my leg cuts. In fact, I have noticed a dramatice decrease in my leg cuts success.

RiseAgainst_

leg cut is crap!! Rogues just light feet away after being leg cut.. and then after they are dam far they suddenly slow down... and then when im near they towned pff wtf..
    not sure about ice but my GR is only 75 and i get ice like 2/5 :P as long as i run up down up down im safe :P[/b]
    Because u must leg cut them BEFORE they light feet,*then*they*wont*be*able*to*LF. If you*LC*them*after*they*light*feet*and*if*it*lasts* longer*than*LF,*they*will*get*slowed*down*when*the ir*LF*runs*out

SmoQ

it's not 100% dude...[/b]
    then why mage 60 with wood staff+1 w/o items chil me always :blink:

Aba

100% agreed i only stated that it made me sick that in that time frame that i tested it thats what happened. Nowhere did i say all day everyday its 100%.[/b]

Well that's what I interpretted from your little outbreak darling. And like I stated in the beginning, before I flamed you whatsoever, just wondering what exactly you're saying...

coo? :P

well im playing a ice mage and i dont even slow that good cuz i always try to slow those fuking rogues that run away and always when it have to work it dont work and when i trow my 2 nova's all the humans are slowed. Oh and with 233 GR (80GR+) i still get slowed some times..

in logos, elmorad mage slows karus 100%, warriors scream/legcut is 100% , but karus mages and warriors slow like before moradon patch. :/

Bukowski

as an ice mage before and after the patch....i think that this was a fix not a new bug. I love it of course because it allows me to do my job. Also, with 180 GR i rarely get slowed. just my two cents....also K2 are morons as we all know. They never read our tickets unless it involves money.

kibal

Yea ppl have been talking about this since the new patch came out awhile back. Some ppl wanna act like nothing changed and this and that, but i also got my GR upto 280 and tested it and oh yea its 100% a joke. I'm sure you'll get flamed for this post by some people but its certainly an obvious fact and made pk a lot worse. Was bugging me more but now i just fully expect it so its easy to cure the second it happeneds, but its a joke when you have someone dead and the 100% slow from the mage lets the person get away. Mages complain about how underpowered they have become, but at the same time they are the way easiest class to xp and the cheapest to gear so sorry i don't feel that bad. Anyways agree or not its my opinion about this.[/b]
    100% is a joke right? im bp with like 20gr and i get slow more than before but not 100% .

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

increase stun a.q <_< i have 2 imir rings light ernion +7 and all the fukkers still run :angry:

dorpwn

Damn Aba i must&#39;ve missed when you got so damn cool kid. Cracks me up cause i knew once anyone didn&#39;t 100% agree with your internet tough girl comments you&#39;d go into spasms. I could care less about you or what your babagayed ass says to me. Like you matter to anything other then your shadow. Sorry im not 15 and bow down to the biggest USD buying twat ever to grace KO. Don&#39;t worry man your in San Jose damn close to San Francisco im sure you&#39;ll find someone to comfort you lil fagglito. Learn to read comments i said when i tested it with way more GR then you have and what ppl who matter way more then you have been saying for weeks now told me that was reality.[/b]
    +2

ok ok ice doesnt slow 100% after the patch, it slows for 90%

It doesn&#39;t seem to be 100% to me, but a good 90%

pL0y

LOL what are ice mages w/o slow. Hmmm lets see, they always do hardly 0 damage and then they cant slow lol. Maybe Glacier staffs wont be the cheapest ones anymore . selling Garp +8 btw

pL0y

LOL what are ice mages w/o slow. Hmmm lets see, they always do hardly 0 damage and then they cant slow lol. Maybe Glacier staffs wont be the cheapest ones anymore . selling Garp +8 btw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast