Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Increase in Ice success rate in CZ

This is a discussion on Increase in Ice success rate in CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL what are ice mages w/o slow. Hmmm lets see, they always do hardly 0 damage and then they cant ...
Page: 4

pL0y

LOL what are ice mages w/o slow. Hmmm lets see, they always do hardly 0 damage and then they cant slow lol. Maybe Glacier staffs wont be the cheapest ones anymore . selling ares Garp +8 btw ...Edit: lol apparantly it posted 3 times while my pc was lagging.. cant delete sory :/

HotAsIce

The legcut and scream thing seems to be right, it hardly ever works on humans, but I get stopped and slowed by them all the time. I was running in bowl on my 78 warrior, and I got ganked by 4 players, a rogue, a warrior, and 2 priests. The priests were intel, and the sin couldn't combo. I killed the sin, and the 2 priests start spamming the warrior with 1920. I sat down, and used hp pots while he sat there hitting me for about 2 mins, than decided it was a waste of my potions, since as soon as I attacked one priest, the other one would heal it, making cancelling heals not even matter. So I turn to run away, he screams me, it works. Scream wears off, and he leg cuts me, and that works. This happene 4, yes, 4 times in a row. I tried screaming and legcutting him 3 times each, 1 legcut, and one scream worked. Judging by his wimpy damage, I am assuming this guy wasn't much higher than upper 60's. So I'm guessing maybe something implemented to help humans out in Girakon or something.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

GR Pots <3

A little off topic but I miss my flash from scream too

Maze

I don&#39;t get it, are you saying it&#39;s 100%? It&#39;s increased I&#39;ll agree...but certainly not 100%...[/b]

im ice mage lvl 74 with dual shio one + 1 and other + 2 still dun slow 100%

Togashi

leggionaires band+SS+lycaon hammer+lillime&#39;s enticement+glacier talia+80 glacier resist.... slow my ass, 400+ gr :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234