Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Report Subject

This is a discussion on Report Subject within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i was in the middle of luring troll king out of dark mares because apeks clan was tring to ...
Page: 1

XGCeLeMeNT

So i was in the middle of luring troll king out of dark mares because apeks clan was tring to lure dread mares on us... when all of a sudden i get a pop up saying something about report subject and JingSaw had reported me... i quickly pressed ok so that i didnt die... after the tk died i pmed jingsaw and asked him why he reported me and he tells me... " because you are scammer "
    i asked him who i scammed and he said " you are scammer because your in clan DOWN ".... so now i get to walk around with a ( HEY IM A CHEATER ) flag over my head... because he couldnt take TK and hates my clan.... this is on Logos btw... and its really lame

everyone knows Report Subject is meaningless, don't worry about it.

didnt they change it to go away after 24h?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

didnt they change it to go away after 24h?[/b]
    nope had mine for 5 ish days atleast now..

Banned

only stupid kids are still doing it.....it will go away soon and eric is right it means nothing

it goes away after a while

Jan 19/07. killing Dark stone. Some clan leader put a "report subject" on our entire party. What is this the KGB ? Whether it is meaningless or not it still bothers me that some complete idiot can place a dunce cap over your head for all to see.

a turk reportet me and 2clanies becaus we "ksed" his SQ, dunno how he would have killed it w/o a priest but ok, got the [REPORT SUBJECT] now for like 2weeks...

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

on JapKo you have to go for 60min into the prison when u got ur first "report subjekt"...2. i think it is prison for 24h...3. or 4. maybe bann...and you ll get the Punishment till 24h after reporting...so everybody who is reported at JapKo is really a bad guy(in japanese opinion)...and jap clan leader dont do it for fun...so there are about 2-8 report subjekts on the server every day... i were at zombies and atila spawn and cause i were there with my trader lvl 12 i attack it...ofc i died...but 2min later all ppl from mypt got the report-subject-messag...and we all go to prison with whole acc...

but u are a cheater ....

where is the problem here ?

Banned

on JapKo you have to go for 60min into the prison when u got ur first "report subjekt"...2. i think it is prison for 24h...3. or 4. maybe bann...and you ll get the Punishment till 24h after reporting...so everybody who is reported at JapKo is really a bad guy(in japanese opinion)...and jap clan leader dont do it for fun...so there are about 2-8 report subjekts on the server every day... i were at zombies and atila spawn and cause i were there with my trader lvl 12 i attack it...ofc i died...but 2min later all ppl from mypt got the report-subject-messag...and we all go to prison with whole acc...[/b]
    so u ksed tilly and they report you? :blink: thats dumb

also if we did that here there would be 5 people on the server maybe 3 cause the other 3 dced before the turk got to report him

some gms in the past said if someone complains about ks i will just ban both partys

this applying to exp ofc but most k2 ppl will say when taking bosses there is no such thing as ks

but again funny topic really a lol

zippy101

im indian i dont play ko any mo cause it got borin but tell him/her this if u need help :

meri jode avo <---come with me

kemcho<------hi/how r u doin

benchode <-------(if u wanna pis him off btw dont do that)

just wanna tell u that for somereason

hmm i checked and it will go away after 1 week

on JapKo you have to go for 60min into the prison when u got ur first "report subjekt"...2. i think it is prison for 24h...3. or 4. maybe bann...and you ll get the Punishment till 24h after reporting...so everybody who is reported at JapKo is really a bad guy(in japanese opinion)...and jap clan leader dont do it for fun...so there are about 2-8 report subjekts on the server every day... i were at zombies and atila spawn and cause i were there with my trader lvl 12 i attack it...ofc i died...but 2min later all ppl from mypt got the report-subject-messag...and we all go to prison with whole acc...[/b]
    fucking true h34r:

one time i used 10% dmg (vampiric touch) on a acer in ardream.. just as a "help" coz i didnt attack it after that and went away..

10 minute&#39;s later i have been reported. next day> dang TP to arena of 3rd clanquest. 60 minutes punished you can do whatever you want in that "jail" maybe even attack other nation cheater/kser

it was funny there^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast