Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; those guys get fun with launching novas on the volcanic rock at the end of the ft, just to see ...
Page: 1

alvoryx

those guys get fun with launching novas on the volcanic rock at the end of the ft, just to see people die !

people who just helped them to finish the ft !

ur not better than the 90% of those junk-turks !

die in hell son of b***** of bastards

go out and buy a freaking brain

Aymeric

Restat with hp sin so ...

G0D

lol :lol:

They are a bunch of bitches sometimes

jolik

lol another poor child died on ft
    it was my warrior sliding volcanic when i was changing battery and some of my clannies died too so stfu it was accident

alvoryx

Restat with hp sin so ...[/b]
    my stats aren't the problem..those retards are

lol another poor child died on ft
    it was my warrior sliding volcanic when i was changing battery and some of my clannies died too so stfu it was accident[/b]

stfu <_< u "change ur battery" so u begin to slide ? whats that shit u talk about ?

i saw a fckin nova, is that also sliding ? is that also an accident ? "howww sorry i launched a nova...daaamn i didn&#39;t know sry it is an accident" <_<

just shut up u noobie bastard

dizzyontour

lol

jolik

ok you saw nova, mage nova or volcanic nova? volcanic cast nova cuz my warrior was running away from it and blooding dmg still working
    if you blaming inferno mage of casting a nova on ft than fine our fault

only thing sins do in FT is stealth and sit in the corner :lol:
    they&#39;d be better off with a level 60 turk warrior then a level 72 sin

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i dun get it, why would u make a topic, u died no big deal

get a life <_<, its a game

alvoryx

firstly you really think im gonna believe that u have to change ur battery (mouse i suppose ?) just when attacking a volcanic rock ? AND that just before u casted blooding on it AND that just at that moment u started running away from that volcanic rock by accident ?

u don&#39;t think its a little to much ?

i saw a supernova or meteor falling just like 10 meters behind the volcanic and us, i didnt get damage from this nova but from the one that followed (volkanic&#39;s one)

btw a guy from symbiosis said me that "grassator" (dunno if its you) is always making that (dunno if he was talking about sliding or novaing the volcanic)

and last week in another ft, some guy of inferno said "wait, at the volcanic ill throw a nova to get all those noobs killed"

actually if he was speaking from noobs leeching the ft U killed alone, i can understand a little ! but in this case i attacked the whole ft and was draining/tanking the volcanic ! so thats what i said u get people killed who are helping you !

btw who took the aggro of the volcanic while u where finishing darkmare&#39;s ? it was kost4ever our clan leader ! so we helped as much as u to finish that facking temple

u just need to get what the "fairplay" word means !

same way, as in war/cz

your sins (xxmmxx, dansemacabre) can&#39;t even make a 1vs1 without help of their little friends !

a bunch of useless cowards thats what u are..hidding urself between your cs&#39;s, in&#39;s and ib&#39;s u get since your on ares fore barely more than 1 year than us...

but a suckor keeps a suckor ! nvm, ill get u xped whenever i can ! be sure of that

course its only a blue chest i lost, thats not the problem ! but now those damn noobs got a good reason of throwing novas and sliding the volcanic when i&#39;m tanking ! before they haven&#39;t, i never did something like that to them

jolik

there was only 1 mage on this ft, and it was orc mage

kost4ever ? you can ask many ppl what he was doing yesterday i dont know who played on char yesterday but when all ppl tank he stand back with ss on maximum drain distance, i cant even count how many nowas volcanic throw cuz of it

i was changing battery in keyboard not mouse, when i put new battery my keyboard was turned with keys to desk i think i pressed all of them when i was closing keyboard but i dont care i can give you my next fukin blue chest or priest chitin shell boots i got from this one

1v1 me anytime you want, i asked you about that before ft started you didnt respond, also MM and Danse will 1v1 with you with pleasure kicking your lame ass

bLaO

dont go to FT if ur not prepared to die . .

fuckface!

dizzyontour

lol come on&#39; it&#39;s a freaking game and u can do FT several times, no big deal to die in there, really dont care if someone did something or not, im pretty sure all that are in FT wanna have those rewards dont u think ?

UnnamedByMazek

1v1 me anytime you want, i asked you about that before ft started you didnt respond, also MM and Danse will 1v1 with you with pleasure kicking your lame ass[/b]
    +1

i dun get it, why would u make a topic, u died no big deal
    get a life <_<, its a game[/b]

A fukking retard is a fukking retard no matter where he is being retarded, smart ass.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast