Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never used to flame but oh well... so here is a quote from a different english scetch which is a ...
Page: 10

Lemon

never used to flame but oh well...

so here is a quote from a different english scetch which is a direct play of your every comment in this topic:
    "Grim Reaper: Englishmen, you're all so fucking pompous. None of you have got any balls!"
    I guess you will know where that comes from

Now if you do not understand my very lame english mr. perfect-english-speaker I will form a different question: if you're right that we cheated to kill isi but was still loosing agains your clan, than what kind of bug was you using to win with our if it ever existed? comprende?[/b]
    I don't understand? What bug did we use? Well a simple answer to that is I have never bug abused. If you mean how did we steal it from you if you were bugging then we used skill

Oh and the onlt reason this has gone off topic is because of small minded attention seekers conspiring with Inferno members that want the topic closed before they have to think up another excuse as to why they think bug abusing is ok.

Robokill

I think there is enough evidence with the pics posted earlier to say that INFERNO bug abused. While bugging servants you got marbles, and with those marbles you got to felanker, and from felaker you got leet items. No matter what any of you think of Lemon, he has an obvious point and none of you can overlook it. If it ruins your reps, too bad, you should not have done it.

On a side note, keep racism out of this. Only racism people can tolerate is against Turkey, and for obvious reasons.

mixxy

I don't understand? What bug did we use? Well a simple answer to that is I have never bug abused. If you mean how did we steal it from you if you were bugging then we used skill

Oh and the onlt reason this has gone off topic is because of small minded attention seekers conspiring with Inferno members that want the topic closed before they have to think up another excuse as to why they think bug abusing is ok.[/b]
    LOL
    Deny everything Lemonade, with all your language skills you have only came up with "I never bug abused" ? EOT for me.

Lu_Tze

lemon stop flaming . nations or ppl. or u r such a prick???? get urself up first stop going on a dope all day
    the problem is most ppl call others cheaters, dupers or bug abusers in this game until they achieve what others done. all "knows" illu was dupe clan. realy??? maybe not. they had good clan good ally to kill isiloon effectively, fast and get drops. till......... other organise ally shows up. now we r dupers, cheaters and abusers. ok. we now know how it works. some ppl like us some dont.
    we DONT BUG ISILOON/FELANCOR. we just know how to kill it fast. and we r really good organized. maybe that is our cheat. we can talk to each other and understand each other. and know who has to do his job.
    about servants abuse. what is worst??? servant abuse to get marble or exp abuse to get 80lvl fast, or koxp in cz???? i want to tell im still 72lvl. in the time u shows robertos abusing all abusing servants, easy money not much exp. why u dont show other abusers ???? or robertos has to take all the fame??? nah. i doubt. i bugged servants too. i saw a lot of known clan's ppl doing that, rouges, priests(when shower hack was popular). servant bug was reported few times to k2. its still not repeired. why??? why koxp in luferson paiana is still not rid from our servers????? coz really any1 dont care. so make our, ur play more peacefull. and stop saying he is abuser if u do the same.
    to lemon: u r still hatefull , old dog. get ur arse repeired

Lemon

LOL
    Deny everything Lemonade, with all your language skills you have only came up with "I never bug abused" ? EOT for me.[/b]
    Lol...you have made no sense in any of your posts. I had to guess wtf you were on about in order to reply.

Oh and Lu_Tze there are screenshots showing Inferno bug abusing and the fact that you outright denied ever bug abusing to begin with proves that you are liers. Proof + denial = Lies.

So we know you are liers.

"We don't bug abuse" has become "we don't bug abuse anymore."

Now do you agree with me that bug abusing is wrong? Do you also agree with me that lieing is wrong?

The answer should be yes to both of those.

And we have proved that Inferno members do both of those things.

Draw your own conclusions.

(Isiloon bug isn't repaired because it is a dev problem and K2 don't have the rights.)

Lu_Tze

lemon u see no sense everywhere. 1 advise "read between the lines .IIII"

Lu_Tze

ahh lemon my dear biatch. denial??? i donnt deny anything. did i say inferno is clean???? no did i say they dirty ??? no ahh its denial. sorry so they r clean or dirty clan????? i dont loo how they organize clan. they r good ally. and as far as i know they dont cheat. servants?? yeah u have ur proof. in that time pic was taken u could see pppl fighting for spot on servants. so its mean only illuminati and lemon is legit. really??? if someone attack others like u he is defending himself or feel guilty of smthg. tell us what u hiding my dog

Lemon

lemon u see no sense everywhere. 1 advise "read between the lines .IIII"[/b]
    Read between the lines...ok. Here's my translation; Shit happens and nobody cares so stfu.

I think that's accurate. Well here's how I see it. Everybody that has ever complained about KOSP or had their account hacked. Every person that has wondered where that guy got all those ace items or thought to themselves "whats the point?" Every single person who plays this game gives a shit about what goes on in it. The trouble is that half of them are just as bad as you! I would be rather annoyed if my account got hacked and I bet you would be too but we can't get rid of problems by ignoring them! Ignoring the shit that goes on in this game just lets it get worse.

So yeh people do care about bug abusing because they care about this game. It may just be a game but people put time and effort into this but for what? To see some undeserving pollack bug their way to the top without an ounce of skill? Or to see some turk playing on their character after it has been hacked? Well I'll be damned if I let all the shit I have seen you pull of over the years go down as "oh shit haappens, but they are legit now" because you will never be legit. It isn't a light switch once you break the rules you deserve to be fucked wether you are a one timer or a repeat offender.

You can shove your "shit happens" philosophy right up your arse because we all give a shit!

Lemon (No need to read between the lines for that one fuckhead)

PS: I ain't hiding shit. I can name where every single one of my items came from and if the illu forum goes back that far I can tell you the date. To add this is my setup the last time I played as an Illuminati member on Feburary 4th 2006. I am as clean as they come

General Info
    Ingame Name: Lemonfreezer
    Server: Ares
    Class: Sin
    Level: 69.23

PK Attack: 1865
    PK Defence: 1013
    PK HP (with 1500 scroll): 3554
    NP: 574033
    Manner Points: 796

Weapons
    Mirage Daggers +8 (Iron Bow +8 On Grids Noob)

Accessories
    Necklace: Warrior Pendant
    Earings: +1 Silver Earing, Rogue Earing
    Rings: Dual RoLs
    Belt: Skeleton Belt

Armour
    Helmet: +6/25 FP Dagger Defence / +7/12 Dex Chitin
    Pauldron: +8/15 Dex Chitin Shell
    Gauntlets: +8/15 Dex Chitin
    Pads: +7/12 Dex Chitin Shell
    Boots: +7/12 Dex Chitin Shell[/b]

Lu_Tze

and still u r shithead. u say pollacks as all say "turks" but again who cares???? not me. u can offfend my nation but u cant obey what WE do for 4 babe. hostory doesnt lie. u r just small underestimated dog. untill u say smthg what have sense. i agree with u 1 thing this game going shit. and k2 help it. and if u see any abuser and wants to koworld make better report them instead of flaming here. like some ppl do. ur talk does nothing

Sethesh

i dont get why u still argue with this lemonmoron - its more then obviouse that first he will fowngrade you to his very low intelectual lvl and then bit u with his expiriance. Stop palying with shit - it shuld not stinks.

Lemon

You bug abused and you think it is nothing.

You're just a bunch of retards. I swear you don't even read my posts, you probably can't understand them.

omg lemon still be here... This post is very stupid and finish this shit... RobertosPL

Sethesh

well lemon once i agree with - this post:

I swear you don't even read my posts, you probably can't understand them.[/b]
    is the first and the last of yours that i actualy read couse i dont like to read crap.

Lemon

well lemon once i agree with - this post:
    is the first and the last of yours that i actualy read couse i dont like to read crap.[/b]
    You don't read them because you can't understand them. You are an ignoramus.

This is futile.

sin.siner

Sin3r has nominated LemonFeezer as king of idiots

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast