Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And Glader wonders why people argue by attacking the poster instead of the post. You're just confirming what he's saying ...
Page: 11

Glader

And Glader wonders why people argue by attacking the poster instead of the post. You're just confirming what he's saying by choosing to ignore it and not giving any concrete counter-arguments. Kids these days ^_^

lets all get wasted and vote me for king we need more vodka and more drinks plx

Lemon

lets all get wasted and vote me for king we need more vodka and more drinks plx [/b]
    Will you stfu you insesscent retard. Go play in the road.

The reason posts become flames rather than arguments or discussions is because of asswipe forum whores like you who make posts that are completely off topic and crave attention. Just piss off out of this thread and leave the people with more than half a brain to have a conversation kk?

Tit

Will you stfu you insesscent retard. Go play in the road.

The reason posts become flames rather than arguments or discussions is because of asswipe forum whores like you who make posts that are completely off topic and crave attention. Just piss off out of this thread and leave the people with more than half a brain to have a conversation kk?

Tit[/b]
    dam girl lemonfreezer sounds like she's lemonmelting chill out essay it's jus a game and it's jus a group of people that kill stuff and work together don't get your panties up in a bunch and quit your whining and tittie attackz zzzzzzzz. do this log on go humna vote for me and lets all have a good day ty keep on melting lemonjuice

Lemon

dam girl lemonfreezer sounds like she's lemonmelting chill out essay it's jus a game and it's jus a group of people that kill stuff and work together don't get your panties up in a bunch and quit your whining and tittie attackz zzzzzzzz. do this log on go humna vote for me and lets all have a good day ty keep on melting lemonjuice[/b]
    Neither me or anybody I know will be voting for you.

Neither me or anybody I know will be voting for you.[/b]
    sweeet your the best even if your not over 2million people are thanks tho for replying i'll see u soon in game lemonjuice

Lemon

sweeet your the best even if your not over 2million people are thanks tho for replying i'll see u soon in game lemonjuice[/b]
    Remember that politics is the skillful use of blunt objects sadly you haven't quite mastered that yet.

And no you won't see me in game because i'm just fed up of everybody fucking each other over. This "it's only a bug" mentality that you all seem to have. Well you're a bunch of skilless retards with nowhere else to go.

I'm off to get drunk and threaten some emos, fuck you all.

Remember that politics is the skillful use of blunt objects sadly you haven't quite mastered that yet.

And no you won't see me in game because i'm just fed up of everybody fucking each other over. This "it's only a bug" mentality that you all seem to have. Well you're a bunch of skilless retards with nowhere else to go.

I'm off to get drunk and threaten some emos, fuck you all.[/b]
    yay go get drunk lemonjuice have fun run into a bus while your at it /quit life

Lemon

yay go get drunk lemonjuice have fun run into a bus while your at it /quit life [/b]
    That's nearly as funny as the aids you contracted off your dead grandmother. We can both play the insult game matey but we all know that I'll win.

Go advertise you little bitch

omg its a game...
    ...somewhere is a limit which u guys overstep already.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011