Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; firstly you really think im gonna believe that u have to change ur battery (mouse i suppose ?) just when ...
Page: 2

HsK

firstly you really think im gonna believe that u have to change ur battery (mouse i suppose ?) just when attacking a volcanic rock ? AND that just before u casted blooding on it AND that just at that moment u started running away from that volcanic rock by accident ?

u don't think its a little to much ?

i saw a supernova or meteor falling just like 10 meters behind the volcanic and us, i didnt get damage from this nova but from the one that followed (volkanic's one)

btw a guy from symbiosis said me that "grassator" (dunno if its you) is always making that (dunno if he was talking about sliding or novaing the volcanic)
    and last week in another ft, some guy of inferno said "wait, at the volcanic ill throw a nova to get all those noobs killed"

actually if he was speaking from noobs leeching the ft U killed alone, i can understand a little ! but in this case i attacked the whole ft and was draining/tanking the volcanic ! so thats what i said u get people killed who are helping you !

btw who took the aggro of the volcanic while u where finishing darkmare's ? it was kost4ever our clan leader ! so we helped as much as u to finish that facking temple

u just need to get what the "fairplay" word means !

same way, as in war/cz

your sins (xxmmxx, dansemacabre) can't even make a 1vs1 without help of their little friends !

a bunch of useless cowards thats what u are..hidding urself between your cs's, in's and ib's u get since your on ares fore barely more than 1 year than us...

but a suckor keeps a suckor ! nvm, ill get u xped whenever i can ! be sure of that
    course its only a blue chest i lost, thats not the problem ! but now those damn noobs got a good reason of throwing novas and sliding the volcanic when i'm tanking ! before they haven't, i never did something like that to them[/b]

Make me laugh "fair play" from a guy who KS dts spot for level back in KE

And maybe you ks inferno dts spot and they remenber too bad

mixxy

firstly you really think im gonna believe that u have to change ur battery (mouse i suppose ?) just when attacking a volcanic rock ? AND that just before u casted blooding on it AND that just at that moment u started running away from that volcanic rock by accident ?
    <cut all the bs>[/b]
    you would&#39;ve earned more than those 6 golbars during the time you&#39;ve spend crying here.
    and bringing up all the "cowards" and "bastards" agains us for the stupid chest is just pathetic.

C^^

those guys get fun with launching novas on the volcanic rock at the end of the ft, just to see people die !

people who just helped them to finish the ft !
    ur not better than the 90% of those junk-turks !

die in hell son of b***** of bastards

go out and buy a freaking brain[/b]
    POOR noob get a life

hehe what a topic :P dont 1 v 1 grass he&#39;s good i admit, also hi jolik

It&#39;s a only a blue chest who cares.

Kailean

hehe what a topic :P dont 1 v 1 grass he&#39;s good i admit, also hi jolik [/b]
    i pwn that noob on my little priest B)

Lemon

meh, I&#39;ll continue to say it.

Deusmanus and Inferno suck large donkey balls. They are probably the worst group of people to ever set foot in knight online. Stupid polish spackers.

i pwn that noob on my little priest B)[/b]
    cuz your sexy :wub:

Kailean

cuz your sexy :wub:[/b]

flamthrow

K you died but why dont you pm the ones that did it instead of insulting the whole clan here? Srry dont get it...

Steefo_o

your sins (xxmmxx, dansemacabre) can&#39;t even make a 1vs1 without help of their little friends !

a bunch of useless cowards thats what u are..hidding urself between your cs&#39;s, in&#39;s and ib&#39;s u get since your on ares fore barely more than 1 year than us...[/b]
    he got a point there :P

Lemon

K you died but why dont you pm the ones that did it instead of insulting the whole clan here? Srry dont get it...[/b]
    maybe the entire clan did it?

no point though, we all know inferno suck and we just have to live with it. Their bug abusing may have got them items but they&#39;re still skilless. I guess they are just wasting their time bugging a game that requires some competence.

meh, I&#39;ll continue to say it.

Deusmanus and Inferno suck large donkey balls. They are probably the worst group of people to ever set foot in knight online. Stupid polish spackers.[/b]

f u...

Robokill

f u...[/b]
    no I think f u, I&#39;ve seen several pics of INFERNO bugging in all kinds of places. Theres like 2 people from INFERNO that I have any respect for. And thats out of what? 36 members about?

sexynoodles

only thing sins do in FT is stealth and sit in the corner :lol:
    they&#39;d be better off with a level 60 turk warrior then a level 72 sin[/b]
    oh really?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast