Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; useless topic...
Page: 3

Darkslayer07

useless topic

Symbiotic

inferno is known as the polish turks for a reason, the cheating, bug abusing, whatever u wanna kill it. deus manus is the good part of that alliance but to bad they have to be allied with inferno, what a shame. back on topic, yes inferno had their whole clan make sure vr aoe'd so that only they could get the chest at the end, pretty lame and selfish if u ask me. Even tho it's like 6gb in merch it shows how stupid these children (INFERNO) can be.

jolik

mega giga rofl to all noobs posting here, you are just jealusy of our items and team work
    to any1 who saying we are skilles: i can accept 1v1 with you, i dont care if i win or lose, you can test my combo
    EOT for me, enough flaming

Symbiotic

mega giga rofl to all noobs posting here, you are just jealusy of our items and team work
    to any1 who saying we are skilles: i can accept 1v1 with you, i dont care if i win or lose, you can test my combo
    EOT for me, enough flaming[/b]
    no, not jealous of ur items or team work, there's plenty of those that are better. but team work of using bugs is what pisses most ppl off.

... (8) why cant we be friends

Robokill

EOT for me, enough flaming[/b]
    its sad most people in your clan have leet gear but no good gun to use it. Why doesn't INFERNO just go bug isiloon again I've seen you guys do it countless times. Oke go cry plx everyone knows you bug abuse kkthxbb.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If you can't take hit from VR's nova then you don't deserve the chest simple as that.

doop

f u...[/b]
    very smart sentence...

jolik

Their bug abusing may have got them items but they're still skilless. I guess they are just wasting their time bugging a game that requires some competence.[/b]
    lol you still here ? i thought you quit ko long time ago but you back everytime some1 post about INFERNO and ctrl-v the same sentence about bugging, you have no proff, you dont playing now so stfu

coolshadow

Inferno fuz_ckin cheaters go find new bug f.u.

jolik

dont worry we are currently working to find how to hack yor account kkthxbb

everytime i saw Inferno Deusmanus Radical doing isiloon(i saw them quite often while the time my clan and his ally doing isiloon), they done it always legitly.
    about everything esle i cant say anything, becoz i dont play ares any longer...

<div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotemain'>
    meh, I&#39;ll continue to say it.

Deusmanus and Inferno suck large donkey balls. They are probably the worst group of people to ever set foot in knight online. Stupid polish spackers.[/b]
    f u...
    [/b][/quote]
    no I think f u, I&#39;ve seen several pics of INFERNO bugging in all kinds of places. Theres like 2 people from INFERNO that I have any respect for. And thats out of what? 36 members about?
    [/b][/quote]

first he isnt even in Inferno but he is polish. And i think if some say anything bad about u and ur Nation, u wouldnt like it, too.

Sethesh

daOnly for Logos King

Dont insult nation please. Dont think aby1 novas VR purposly couse if he does its just stupid. I actualy belive the thing that Jolik said couse i got mouse on batterys and once i died couse i runed into orc base :/. Alvoryx i am very sorry that u died couse of this but you shuldnt think that ppl do it with purpose. GL and HF to all of you acept this stupid Lemon.

Lemon

Put it this way, you tell me who the characters ameri and polan belong to and I&#39;ll stfu.

lol you still here ? i thought you quit ko long time ago but you back everytime some1 post about INFERNO and ctrl-v the same sentence about bugging, you have no proff, you dont playing now so stfu[/b]
    Those screen shots that were posted on this forums so many times that INFERNO bugging servants are not proof? Just curious and yeah im not playing KO. Also your a skilless clan , i bet kost4ever would beat the crap out of you, DenseMacabre or MM (with all your GG items).

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast