Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never said im a good assasin and truely im not but if u say shit about MM meet him ...
Page: 4

I never said im a good assasin and truely im not but if u say shit about MM meet him at arena and u will get owned. There is no sin in ares except beterr with his +9's who can beat MM in 1vs1.
    DanseMacabre posted from MM's account

Sethesh

i never heard of ameri ore polan but u dont get this to your empty head do you. U shuld report tem if u got any proof of them cheating - thats my opinion. And about my country stfu next time u imbecil rasist.

Lemon

i never heard of ameri ore polan but u dont get this to your empty head do you. U shuld report tem if u got any proof of them cheating - thats my opinion. And about my country stfu next time u imbecil rasist.[/b]
    lol

Beware ! This post gona be kind of stupid

Lemon like player 1 : Look inferno comming ! Fast we need to kill isiloon !
    Lemon like player 2 : Ya Ya oke aga baba tralalala Now with my new gigaraptor from ebuy +11 it will be esy
    Lemon like player 1 : DAAAAAMN ! They ksed our Isiloon >_<
    Lemon like player 2 : Told u to lure more serwants on them ...
    Lemon like player 1 : How the fu... they did it ? We got 4 parties here and they only 2 :s
    Lemon like player 2 : Im sure they cheat ! We have 10 times better items and ofc skill they defin cheat !!!
    Lemon like player 1 : Bug abuse Bug users !
    Lemon like player 2 : How they bug it ??
    Lemon like player 1 : dunno but its surly bug abuse and kosp aaaaazaaaauuup
    Lemon like player 2 : OMG LOOK ! Ther is noob archer !
    Lemon like player 1 : Yes i see him. His with them for sure
    Lemon like player 2 : He need to have some kind off bug kosp !
    Lemon like player 1 : Yes that explain all W8 let me make SS of this archer, K done
    Lemon like player 2 : Great now we can post this image on ko4life and with this proof ppl will know Inferno bug abuse !!
    Lemon like player 1 : HA hahahaha uga buga now they will get banned AHAHAHAAHAH
    Lemon like player 2 : Ya but lets lure more serwants next time oke ?
    Lemon like player 1 : Oke aga trade pls oke waaaaaaaaaaa

LOL

XD

Lemon

Yep that&#39;s exactly what we were all saying in illuminati when we took your isiloon from you every time

Even when you lured it to the bottom floor we killed it...fucking retards.

Lemon stop write on this forum you play still KE? NO and stop write bulshit... still write use bug etc... this is boring INFERNO never use BUG and all stop write about BUG Vannesita and many ppl on PerfecktChoice watch all when we kill felankor isilion and??? NO BUG Gm respawn Felankor and we watch him how we kill and said this is fair game NO BUG!!! Stop write stupid topic about INFERNO and play all fair!!!!

Sorry to me bad English RobertosPL na urlopie w górach

Lemon

Can you say that again but in English?

jolik

i will translate for him:

f.u.c.k you Lemon

His english maybe is poor ( my own isnt much better ) but im sure u understand all.

Unles ur brain less > retard

sin.siner

Lemon - > change ur dealer

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Lemon does still play KO hes name changed... at whoever is posting MM&#39;s account about Vanessita bugging something... i have no idea what ur talking about... PerfectChoice doesnt bug abuse and i know for a fact that Vane would never bug abuse

jolik

lol
    he try to say Vane and PC have seen us killing felankor, and Vane said INFERNO dont use any bug to kill it

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

wats ft!!:??????????????

Lemon

Ok....

Well firstly "Unles ur brain less > retard" makes no sense so...yeh, nice one!

Secondly, Inferno may no cheat anymore to be honest but I do know for a fact that they did in the past. The first show of their poor character for me was that they were the first group to lure on me. This is back before the turks scrambled in and became a problem so within the first 6 months of USKO. Then it was a few KOSPers now and again I would see. Since then they have been shrouded by the turkish nation of small children with no education who now pose the largest problem. This does not mean that Inferno stopped cheating, no they just did it where they didn&#39;t think they would be caught, the bottom 2 floors of the hell abyss. (And thanks seth I will be getting in touch with someone about my video.)

Now that they have bugged enough to get them well enough geared to not need to cheat. Sadly they can&#39;t bug themselves skill.

Sad lonely polish freaks.

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

lol lemon frezer not in topic but nice sig lol

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast