Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i saw Inferno Deusmanus Radical doing isiloon(i saw them quite often while the time my clan and his ally ...
Page: 5

Robokill

everytime i saw Inferno Deusmanus Radical doing isiloon(i saw them quite often while the time my clan and his ally doing isiloon), they done it always legitly.
    about everything esle i cant say anything, becoz i dont play ares any longer...
    f u...

no I think f u, I've seen several pics of INFERNO bugging in all kinds of places. Theres like 2 people from INFERNO that I have any respect for. And thats out of what? 36 members about?
    first he isnt even in Inferno but he is polish. And i think if some say anything bad about u and ur Nation, u wouldnt like it, too.[/b]
    find where I said Polish and mentioned their nation pls?

jolik

no skill? show me your skills on arena anytime, dont be coward

Lemon

Can't we settle this like gentlemen? Oh well, I may be a coward but atleast I'm not polish.

(I'll pm you when I reinstall the game.)

Lu_Tze

lemon still freaking around????? lemon maybe u say smthg about illuminati and what were u doing?????? dog

Lemon

lemon still freaking around????? lemon maybe u say smthg about illuminati and what were u doing?????? dog[/b]
    Are you on crack or something because wha you just tried to type makes no sense. Oh wait, you're just polsih. If you need some tutoring or something then I will be happy to help. I did see Illuminati in there somewhere so I'll just let you know that I don't care about anything to do with illu at the moment, can't you see I'm busy slagging off some polish bug abusers?!

Lots of love to the cheap polish workers that I had clean my car the other day though.

garfieldbr

rofl
    u guys fight too much =D
    go make sex drink some vodka

Vanessita

It is truth, we saw when Inferno and their allies killed Felankor. We were trying to kill it for a while and we couldnīt, then Inferno came and killed in front of us really fast.

I said it before and I say it now, I donīt think they use bug for kill Felankor .

Donīt you think that if thereīs no proof til now, it can be cause the kill it without bugs???

garfieldbr

Talking

It is truth, we saw when Inferno and their allies killed Felankor. We were trying to kill it for a while and we couldnīt, then Inferno came and killed in front of us really fast.

I said it before and I say it now, I donīt think they use bug for kill Felankor .

Donīt you think that if thereīs no proof til now, it can be cause the kill it without bugs???[/b]
    +1
    i was online and saw
    INFERNO DeusManus Radical did felankor without any bug
    and isiloon same
    xD
    dunno why but ppl are really jealous cuz they cant kill a monster in a videogame haha
    kids...

Sethesh

so this freak of nature is still playing but on diferent nick hehehe. I am not suprised - as lemonidiot he was as good as dead no1 would like to have him in clan. I will just leave u allone with all your stupidnes. My advice to all you guys - dont waste your time on this moron couse he is simply not worth it.

Robokill

+1
    i was online and saw
    INFERNO DeusManus Radical did felankor without any bug
    and isiloon same
    xD
    dunno why but ppl are really jealous cuz they cant kill a monster in a videogame haha
    kids...
    [/b]
    that still doesn't explain why I've seen pics of leader of INFERNO bugging servants in abyss. Posted on official forum 3-4 months ago.

that still doesn't explain why I've seen pics of leader of INFERNO bugging servants in abyss. Posted on official forum 3-4 months ago.[/b]
    Noone wanted to farm serwants. Robert get angry and decided to get this damn merble eyes on his own.
    Naturaly unlucky once he get ther he got spoted.
    Why did he bug them ? Well if u ask me then i will answer : When i look at all this ppl cheating everywher in this game i dont care is someone do such harmles thing to save some time.
    Nothing special but makes fundament for such story like Isiloon/Felankor bug abuse.
    As 4 me i dont even know how such "bug" should look like lol
    And yes i still use snow balls to save my fingers when exping with trans scrols ^^
    Rofl ban me for that >_<
    Still not even 1 % of exp or anything like coin/items my clan have, wasnt substained due to any kind of cheating.

And if someone wont believe it cuz of jelusy then i sugest him to learn live with it .

Btw: Its all off topic ;p

may be this pictures will help here

and i saw inferno doing felankor with just 10 ppl

Symbiotic

hahaha nice proof, wonder what they can pull out of their ass for this.

Robokill

and i saw inferno doing felankor with just 10 ppl [/b]
    thank you for proving my point. The pics I&#39;ve seen are different and closer up, but those will do

and i saw inferno doing felankor with just 10 ppl [/b]
    U typed images i was talking about.. so ?

10 ppl to kill felankor ? Rofl its imposible to out dmg regen with 10 ppl ...
    And wher did u saw 10 ppl killing felankor ? Oo How can u be so stupid ?
    Do u think we teleport to dragon cave in one big 30 ppl party ? O M F G
    U saw 1 party geting rdy to go to the cave.
    Its so stupid lol even funny ^^

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast