Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmao mortal you fucking idiot. You just admitted to bug abusing on some minor bugs which shows that you have ...
Page: 7

Lemon

Lmao mortal you fucking idiot. You just admitted to bug abusing on some minor bugs which shows that you have a failure of character which would allow you to bug abuse on larger bugs like felankor and isiloon. I believe that you duped abyss fires to kill felankor the first few times but I dunno.

You're just fucking scum.

jolik

This guy Mario_dzefri was banned for bug abuse. Since then nobody from our clan bug servants anymore.
    And pls tell me names of this 10 heroses who can kill felankor lol. (if you can show me fraps or ss when felankor falling down that would be something if not i can tell i saw you exping with x9999999 exp bug oke aga ?)
    Dont you think those persons would make felankor every respawn and taking all drops for themself?
    if not explain me another thing
    Why we made 3 clan ally and need at least 4 party to kill felankor?
    The strongest boss you can kill with 10 ppl is isiloon but you have to have perfect party anf it takes 10 or more minutes.

The most important is Vane and garfield saw how we do it. I think we are biggest enemy in CZ and if enemy can tell something good it is truth.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANY STUPID FAG SAYING WE ARE USING BUGS TO KILL FELANKOR AND ISILOON
    (i would like to ask mods here to close every topic flaming inferno/deusmanus/radical about using bugs to kill felankor or isiloon)
    If you show me any proof we bug it i give you all i have in this stupid game

helnix

u can bitch around 24/7

they still give a fuk about u =)

Lemon

This guy Mario_dzefri was banned for bug abuse. Since then nobody from our clan bug servants anymore.
    And pls tell me names of this 10 heroses who can kill felankor lol. (if you can show me fraps or ss when felankor falling down that would be something if not i can tell i saw you exping with x9999999 exp bug oke aga ?)
    Dont you think those persons would make felankor every respawn and taking all drops for themself?
    if not explain me another thing
    Why we made 3 clan ally and need at least 4 party to kill felankor?
    The strongest boss you can kill with 10 ppl is isiloon but you have to have perfect party anf it takes 10 or more minutes.

The most important is Vane and garfield saw how we do it. I think we are biggest enemy in CZ and if enemy can tell something good it is truth.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT ANY STUPID FAG SAYING WE ARE USING BUGS TO KILL FELANKOR AND ISILOON
    (i would like to ask mods here to close every topic flaming inferno/deusmanus/radical about using bugs to kill felankor or isiloon)
    If you show me any proof we bug it i give you all i have in this stupid game[/b]
    Lol we have already shown you someone bug abusing... Items plýx!

Kailean

It is truth, we saw when Inferno and their allies killed Felankor. We were trying to kill it for a while and we couldnīt, then Inferno came and killed in front of us really fast.

I said it before and I say it now, I donīt think they use bug for kill Felankor .

Donīt you think that if thereīs no proof til now, it can be cause the kill it without bugs???[/b]
    wow, nice to see that a clan leader saying we dont bug felankor, finally some1 who really saw us. but u should talk with your baba turkish mage smallpich, i think he has sth "turkysh" to say here

you, sir spelunker, truly are an idiot. its pathetic to say "they kyll felankor yn 10 ppl". but ill "try" to explain it to u:
    1st of all, we killed like ~95% of the felankors that were killed in the cave. lately only we are killing it.
    2nd, if u say
    i saw inferno doing felankor with just 10 ppl [/b]
    than you are just as retarded as babylemon and u are owning yourself in your each post (sorry mr wannabe smart lemon, after your last post i was laughing for 2 days each time ive visited this forum, you made me sure u dont use your brain- if u, ofcourse, have one) ; anyway, there is no question to kill felankor in 10 ppl, even if you consider the best equipped ppl from our ally(while u are saying that u saw only inferno). its just IMPOSSIBLE, do you understand it? no kyll felankor/ympossyble/no baba drop. <-got it now? :lol:
    3rd, inferno isnt killing felankor alone. why? to begin with, we are allied and we kill felankors together. they also cant kill it in 10 ppl(read what ive wrote again) because it has a fucking high regen. but, i didnt knew u can "bugg" a mob so that it doesnt regenerate its hp lol

1 lolie to the "they dupe abyss fires" <- this made me laugh ^^ once again, owned by yourself, keep up the good work ^^

btw, i have a question to you: u ever were in the felankor cave? im asking (such a trivial question) because u behave as if u had no idea what are u talking about.

FlippinSweeT

INFERNO may have bugged servants in the past, and they got a black mark on them but they&#39;re legit now, atleast from what I know of them. Symbiosis wouldn&#39;t be so close to them and their members if they were cheaters/bug abusers or w/e

jolik

hehe im almost sure he will also accuse me and papa for exp bug when we finally make 80 lvl

FlippinSweeT

Lemon doesn&#39;t even really play the game right now lol, he has a friend playing his acct I believe, so I have no idea why he would flame on here when it doesn&#39;t even effect him lol.

DannyTheMalignant

those guys get fun with launching novas on the volcanic rock at the end of the ft, just to see people die !

people who just helped them to finish the ft !
    ur not better than the 90% of those junk-turks !

die in hell son of b***** of bastards

go out and buy a freaking brain[/b]
    It&#39;s a game...

Kailean

hehe im almost sure he will also accuse me and papa for exp bug when we finally make 80 lvl[/b]
    some1 once told me:
    Illuminati knows u have bugged sth before uve done it.
    Illuminati knows u are lieing before u have thought of saying sth.
    wise words from a wise person.

i bet when ull make 80 he will say "gm lvled them, koxp, hax". :lol:

eot, plys?

Lemon

jolik, when you get level 80 I couldn&#39;t give a toss wether you have no life and did the entire thing on your own or wether you reverted to the inferno method of disloyal opportunism. Either way you&#39;re a sad lonely polish retard.

The thing is I only accuse people of things once I have evidence or seen it with my own eyes. We have got to the point where Inferno have shown themselves to be untrustworthy bug abusers and it all stands. There is evidence that people can either take heed of or ignore but the truth always outs wether you choose to listen or not.

oh, yes I have been in the felankor cave and I have seen it being bugged to death so don&#39;t question my...expertise (?) on this matter.

I might get some cheap labour to wash my windws or somthing and help the polish economy along. Or maybe I&#39;ll just donate some money to kaileen so s/he can finish his/her sexchange.

may be this pictures will help here

and i saw inferno doing felankor with just 10 ppl [/b]
    who the fuck are u?
    and where do u get the pictures from?

i took these picture ages ago on my noob mage as u can figure out at the name.
    I sended these pics only to one. And i never posted them anywhere.

FlippinSweeT

I wish i knew how to add a music file to a post <_< of the song "Why Can&#39;t We Be Friends". You guys are bitching and complaining over ONE FUCKING FORGOTTEN TEMPLE. /cry pls. And there&#39;s lots of ppl that are jealous of INFERNO and DeusManus and Radical because they are organized, use TS and know how to do stuff as a team. Like i said in an earlier post, they may have bugged servants in the past, but they don&#39;t do it anymore (from what i know of).

StoneColdAngel

who the fuck are u?
    and where do u get the pictures from?

i took these picture ages ago on my noob mage as u can figure out at the name.
    I sended these pics only to one. And i never posted them anywhere.[/b]
    Only you know him as sotok xD

FlippinSweeT

Only you know him as sotok xD[/b]
    sotok is the last person to blame others for bug abusing lol.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast