Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL

This is a discussion on INFERNO on ARES FACK U ALL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Talking here about Polish employers who arrived to work in ur country is just a big lol. Mixxy got the ...
Page: 9

StoneColdAngel

Talking here about Polish employers who arrived to work in ur country is just a big lol. Mixxy got the point here try to tell this to his face and not hide behind ur monitor.
    About bug, screenshots shown that some of our mages bugged servants, I dont disagree with it they got their punishment and then stopped. We got our items from farming felankor legitly and you wont change it what ever you would write.
    And its not MM posting here, he just use this accounts to make some trades. My nick in game is DanseMacabre as I mentioned before. About IN's IB's +3 no one in our clan has those and if u fought with MM and u think he has them then maybe u suck so much that u couldnt agree that he beat u and just started to say those bullshits.[/b]
    Punish this zosia_sambrosia guy or whatever hes called ... i caught him buggin servats too ^^

EDIT: Sorry he not INFERNO hes clanleader of DeusManus

Banned

:P i wonder how long this post will go on ..

StoneColdAngel

:P i wonder how long this post will go on ..[/b]
    Very looooooooong xD Like every flame topic ^^

enough with the flaming time to party election time is today and im alredy nominated lets vote 4 me and let all this Hostility about deusmanas and inferno go their both good clans and work together as a team simple as that don't hate apreciate lets all go out and party and have a good time. ^____________^

Sethesh

i have also seen Seth buging servants with his aoe atack

omfg im sorry forgot she is not a mage.

ble ble ble

so any1 else seen any1 from my ally standing on right leg insted of left - please go ahead dont be shy.

FlippinSweeT

seth get on msn plx

Lemon

Where did I say "fight", I said "sort it out" ? What is sad that 1 little prick is offending a nation on a forum about the online game. He has no other arguments or just selected a wrong forum, thats all. ofc we can meet with teh ardream chars but mine is only lvl54 peace.

Lemon, I repeat the question: if you claim we bug abuse Isilion to kill it than how the hell you got it from us so many times ("every time" in one of your posts higher) with Illuminazzies??

Fvck the keycars and other shit, all know you are happy to be english already - explain the above.[/b]
    Ok, so you don't understand.

The "keys in your hand" thing is a quote from a scetch called English karate and is a direct play off your comment about English hooligans. If telling the truth about the representation of a nation that I have seen is offencive then maybe you shouldn't represent your nation is such a way. I will coin the term pollacks from now on if you want. It means I'm just offending you and not your nation.

As I said, when we tried to take it we did take it. Even when we did those "clan v clan" things where we didn't do anything to you yet you didn't keep your word and still lured servents on us.

Please, if you want to argue with me then undrstand what I am saying before you make a repetetive retort.

Lemon

Thx Vannestia and 4garfield..... more vodka for all PerfectChoice..... Lemon stop write in this forum you dont play KO now so stfu... Zan n/c and i now drink vodka zubrowka with apple juice close this stupid topic... RobertosPL now

Lemon

Ah, finally you have run out of things to hide behind and resort to your last vestige of safety; forgetting it ever happened.

we need more vodka

peace all and where is me vodka???

peace all and where is me vodka???[/b]
    i'll buy some lets exp on ds when i get home

Thx Vannestia and 4garfield..... more vodka for all PerfectChoice..... Lemon stop write in this forum you dont play KO now so stfu... Zan n/c and i now drink vodka zubrowka with apple juice close this stupid topic... RobertosPL now[/b]
    wtf Robert you drink alone without us ?? <_< Change leader plz :lol:
    Peace and vodka for all, tea for Lemon and blue chest for alvoryx :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i havent seen any bugging done by INFERNO and this topic has really gotten off course... sum1 should close the topic

mixxy

Ok, so you don&#39;t understand.

The "keys in your hand" thing is a quote from a scetch called English karate and is a direct play off your comment about English hooligans. If telling the truth about the representation of a nation that I have seen is offencive then maybe you shouldn&#39;t represent your nation is such a way. I will coin the term pollacks from now on if you want. It means I&#39;m just offending you and not your nation.

As I said, when we tried to take it we did take it. Even when we did those "clan v clan" things where we didn&#39;t do anything to you yet you didn&#39;t keep your word and still lured servents on us.

Please, if you want to argue with me then undrstand what I am saying before you make a repetetive retort.

Lemon[/b]
    never used to flame but oh well...

so here is a quote from a different english scetch which is a direct play of your every comment in this topic:
    "Grim Reaper: Englishmen, you&#39;re all so fucking pompous. None of you have got any balls!"
    I guess you will know where that comes from

Now if you do not understand my very lame english mr. perfect-english-speaker I will form a different question: if you&#39;re right that we cheated to kill isi but was still loosing agains your clan, than what kind of bug was you using to win with our if it ever existed? comprende?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast