Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

infinite madness.......

This is a discussion on infinite madness....... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys, I know I came off looking like i was against IM last night, but thats not true. He is ...
Page: 2

Guys, I know I came off looking like i was against IM last night, but thats not true. He is the only GM striving to make this game better, he just hasnt really looked into the communities standpoint on some issues. He is actually trying to make this game better, he just comes off looking bad 90% of the time. I have mad respect for him.
    every new gm is like that but afther few months or weeks he stop even bother or start makeing profits from being a gm like arestides.He will be that same for few weeks he will be trying do something but only for few weeks.

Naruto827

well i know there's alot ppl cheating in this game, but what r they gona do when thet patch to stop marco programe but a new 1 come out in 2-3 days? is all down to the ppl who's playing the game. if they show respect they don't cheat but if they r ass want to owned but only wiv cheat... i have a friends playing on jpko and he never c any 1 using cheat at all, and the japanese they respect the game and don't like what 80% on the ppl that pla on usko from same country they have to use cheat on every single game...

HiddenRage

Default Re: infinite madness.......

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wextor
    ok I know I'm an a**hole and all but yeah what the hell are you wasting your time with that gold prem crap?????

Do you realize whats happening to this game?
    in the last 5-6 months the number of ligit ppl that worked their butts off to get an upperhand in this game has been dropping rapidly. They are all quiting and being replaced by these overnight pimps coming out of no where.

I mean no disrespect to you but where I work if we have multiple problems we start with the big ones first so we don't lose our customers. Should you maybe talk with someone that has some power in the company and address the major issues like duping macroing and so on. I'm sure 80% of this forum will agree that there is a serious problem at hand. And I've seen far too many ppl quit the game because nothing is being done.

would you be so kind as to ask the "man" why nothing is being done? cause after 2 years worth of prem on multiple chars I'm a little agravated that my money has been pissed away on a game that makes no progress. I keep telling myself "ohhh things will change just you watch...." *but nothing ever gets better. The game is just getting worse and worse. At this point I haven't logged in, in over 2 weeks and I'm not gonna buy prem at all anymore. thats what is happening to all the old players that have worked for 2 years+ to build up chars in diez and I'm affraid to say it's k2's fault maybe if you make them realize that, something will happen. Otherwise making gold prem more worth it is useless.
    yes 80% of us agree with you...but i think you're a complete dick..Madness can't do everything by himself...AT LEAST HE IS DOING SOMETHING...i mean...he could just say "fuck it..i don't care"..and don't do shit but sell items on ebay...he's one GM from Xigenon..do u expect him to come up with codes and patches to stop duping/macro'ing...and if u think k2 doesnt' know/think about how to get rid of it...plz feel free to shoot yourslef...because you are mistaken.[/b]
    I agree wex.... and to crux if hes at least doing something that something needs to be more important prem atm is fine... compared to the cheaters..

OsirisG

Anyone know what is the market value of K2?

P.S. : Considering IM doesn't even get payed , anyway what can you expect from this game ? imho K2 should win the best company award for a few reasons:

They got a lot of people to pay subscription fees to a free game wich amount to almost twice that of the most expensive MMOs out there , and on top of that they also made 20-25% of those people invest another 20-30$ to buy PUS items in order to sell ingame , hired GMs that are payed with 0$ , outsourced tech suport to india so they cannot have a tight grip over what happenes there (but it's cheap so hell 10 points to K2) .

Bussiness wise if you analise it they are playing it pretty well , and i have to admire them for it , especially since the customers never actually took their issues to k2 , when they made login hard all bought premium (no solidarity) , when they made xp event for prem only all bought premium (no solidarity) , when you get hacked you star new char buy gold and spend 50 $ on gladiator scrolls to relevel your new chars .
    K2 ownz 5 star to their bussiness plan , 0 stars to us for being whinie pussies that play by their tunes , so stop flaming IM , the customer allways has the highest power , you guys never used it now it's to late to repair anything so ...

ShadowFax

Originally posted by Pollux+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pollux)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    k2's a great company yea...

my account got blocked today for absolutely no reason *^_^ *

/need_help_from_infinite
    same with me ........ HELP PolluxBR =//// and sotong =D

really i got blocked without reason too .... dunno what should i do ... cs dont asnewr me[/b]
    /need_help_from_infinite

me 2!! Cs dont answer to me. i cant see any problems or fraud of me but infinite help pls ^^

this is my topics at " Accounts Prob..."

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19804

only read 1 times and u can say me " u r right" infinite... pls

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

word

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Wextor
    ok I know I'm an a**hole and all but yeah what the hell are you wasting your time with that gold prem crap?????

in the last 5-6 months the number of ligit ppl that worked their butts off to get an upperhand in this game has been dropping rapidly. They are all quiting and being replaced by these overnight pimps coming out of no where.

I mean no disrespect to you but where I work if we have multiple problems we start with the big ones first so we don't lose our customers. Should you maybe talk with someone that has some power in the company and address the major issues like duping macroing and so on. I'm sure 80% of this forum will agree that there is a serious problem at hand. And I've seen far too many ppl quit the game because nothing is being done.

would you be so kind as to ask the "man" why nothing is being done? cause after 2 years worth of prem on multiple chars I'm a little agravated that my money has been pissed away on a game that makes no progress. I keep telling myself "ohhh things will change just you watch...." *but nothing ever gets better. The game is just getting worse and worse. At this point I haven't logged in, in over 2 weeks and I'm not gonna buy prem at all anymore. thats what is happening to all the old players that have worked for 2 years+ to build up chars in diez and I'm affraid to say it's k2's fault maybe if you make them realize that, something will happen. Otherwise making gold prem more worth it is useless.
    You make some good points. I don't know what exactly K2 spends all their time on but apparently it isn't the right thing because they are four steps behind all of the cheaters at any given moment.

I'd like to try to be optimistic and say it will change, but since December 2004 I've watched the game fall deeper and deeper into the hole. Yes, prices are falling across all servers, but the problem with that is it makes making money harder too, so it's essentially the same problem - legit players must work harder than they should in order to achieve any noticeable means and risk losing it all at any second without a chance at support, while cheaters get everything they want overnight and never have to worry about the security issues or even getting BANNED despite breaking the god damned rules every day.

There is something very wrong with this picture.

JxxL

Originally posted by Wextor

i completely AGREE

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan

I'd like to try to be optimistic and say it will change, but since December 2004 I've watched the game fall deeper and deeper into the hole. *Yes, prices are falling across all servers, but the problem with that is it makes making money harder too, so it's essentially the same problem - legit players must work harder than they should in order to achieve any noticeable means and risk losing it all at any second without a chance at support, while cheaters get everything they want overnight and never have to worry about the security issues or even getting BANNED despite breaking the god damned rules every day.

back in december things were pretty bad, but there were a few key changes that were good. Even as bad as the game is now, removing the old KOLA back then was a good move, and as bad as it is now I wouldent want to image how it would be if he was still in charge.

Things are bad now, but they were pretty bad back then too, but as time goes on the more we realize it. -_- Thinking back to the beginning of ares, remember seeing GM's spawn bosses for people behind the piana smilodon spot really rings a bell. Back then though I was pretty noob to really know what was going on.

TunaFishyMe

lol 1+. I remember those times when silence and friendz allied. I think it was hairspray that was spawning bosses for scarface. Scarface was asking for a drainer for talos and i was like ... mmm whats a drainer? Can i help? haha. But they told us that they only got a crystal earring and hairspray took it back cuz it was unfair

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

I'd like to try to be optimistic and say it will change, but since December 2004 I've watched the game fall deeper and deeper into the hole. *Yes, prices are falling across all servers, but the problem with that is it makes making money harder too, so it's essentially the same problem - legit players must work harder than they should in order to achieve any noticeable means and risk losing it all at any second without a chance at support, while cheaters get everything they want overnight and never have to worry about the security issues or even getting BANNED despite breaking the god damned rules every day.

back in december things were pretty bad, but there were a few key changes that were good. Even as bad as the game is now, removing the old KOLA back then was a good move, and as bad as it is now I wouldent want to image how it would be if he was still in charge.

Things are bad now, but they were pretty bad back then too, but as time goes on the more we realize it. -_- Thinking back to the beginning of ares, remember seeing GM's spawn bosses for people behind the piana smilodon spot really rings a bell. Back then though I was pretty noob to really know what was going on.[/b]
    What was bad in December? Diez was new, Xignenon was just coming out, and Ares had a few level 62-63 in the top clans. +8 weapons didn't exist (at least glowing ones didn't) and PK was actually against people you recognized. Babashoppers didn't exist yet, at least not on a large enough scale to be noticed.

There was more corruption in the company then. GM's spawning bosses for high grade clans in back allys is one of them. These days there is lots of corruption in k2, but the biggest corruption at the moment is the people. I dont things have gotten "better", but honestly I dont think they have gotten that much worse.

You make some good points. I don't know what exactly K2 spends all their time on but apparently it isn't the right thing because they are four steps behind all of the cheaters at any given moment.
    I saw one news on some information portal few month ago that k2 bought rights to provide MU-online for 2 mln dolars so they can help if they realy want but they are greed and they piss on us as long as they get $$ .

Banned

lol, i remember scarface, good old days i remember a friend telling me "it requires 6000 np and lvl 55+ to get into his clan" everyone was like lvl 55+!!! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

PLEX

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    k2's a great company yea...

my account got blocked today for absolutely no reason *^_^ *

/need_help_from_infinite
    mine blocked too...merchant mode..is that illegal?maybe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast