Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

infinite madness.......

This is a discussion on infinite madness....... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok maybe ..and not only maybe..i know for sure k2 is interesed only for ...$$$$$$...but how can i buy a ...
Page: 3

PLEX

ok maybe ..and not only maybe..i know for sure k2 is interesed only for ...$$$$$$...but how can i buy a premium user if my country isn't in payment list? :wub:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    There was more corruption in the company then. GM's spawning bosses for high grade clans in back allys is one of them. These days there is lots of corruption in k2, but the biggest corruption at the moment is the people. I dont things have gotten "better", but honestly I dont think they have gotten that much worse.
    Are you serious? I dunno man, I strongly disagree. The game was actually fun back in December 04. Now its just a chore, really. Dec 04 was before Arestides, very arguably when K2 was at its worst. Now, the internal corruption seems to be reduced somewhat, but the damage is done, servers are full of +8 items and +2/+3 uniques. This was not the case back then. I'm talking about the days where it was amazing to have over 2k AP as a warrior and every party didn't have multiple debuffers. CZ rocked.

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Now, the internal corruption seems to be reduced somewhat, but the damage is done.
    I guess thats it, I think it just took time for the servers to mature and settle in with the new items. But I am not talking about peoples mistakes (duping, duping chests to make legit +8 items), but the internal side of things. To me, these times its the players falt for cheating and finding new ways to dupe or hack the database to make items and sell. K2 shouldent be so damned lazy and start securing their servers but cheaters will always find a way around it, and even if they did try they will end up being blamed for it anyways.

What we really need is a good KOLA like Devile or Fest0 who actually did stuff for these servers.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Now, the internal corruption seems to be reduced somewhat, but the damage is done.
    I guess thats it, I think it just took time for the servers to mature and settle in with the new items. But I am not talking about peoples mistakes (duping, duping chests to make legit +8 items), but the internal side of things. To me, these times its the players falt for cheating and finding new ways to dupe or hack the database to make items and sell. K2 shouldent be so damned lazy and start securing their servers but cheaters will always find a way around it, and even if they did try they will end up being blamed for it anyways.

What we really need is a good KOLA like Devile or Fest0 who actually did stuff for these servers. [/b]
    I could not agree more.

TunaFishyMe

or make me kola so i can do nothing and still get paid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123