Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Topic reserved. You all know why Im posting. I'll post with a longer post tonight. Go go rumor mill. Speculations, ...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

Topic reserved. You all know why Im posting. I'll post with a longer post tonight. Go go rumor mill. Speculations, please.

So Im here to basically say that Im no longer a GM due to being fired today. They basically called me on the phone and said that it was no longer economically in their budget to keep me on as a remote Gm. Now Im not one to be malicious, nor am I here to slam the company in any form. Basically Im here, since they banned my GM forum account. Anyhow, Im just here to say thanks for the great memory's to all my friends and those that I've helped along the way. We've had good times, bad times, and some pretty bleh boring times. Im done playing KO for now, Ive given the past 3-4 years of my life to this game to let it end up in this way. Every body on my msn list is speechless and is in awe of what happened. Thats what I get for being remote. I was promised so many things, and they have all failed to come through. I made the mere 8 bucks an hour to suffer through 3-4 hours of sleep a night for the past almost 2 years. Like I said, Im not here to bash the company. Im here to basically say, Im sorry Im not here to help you players any longer. And it makes me sad to not know how things are going to turn out nor have an inside scoop of whats going on.

In the beginning I want to point out a few things. I was known as GreyGan from the DRT clan on Orc side. Well that was the last clan that I was in before going to be a GM. Yeah we had ties with TOWN and such, and that was a random thought, but anyhow. So yeah, To clear something up. Something that was on my mind since the beginning. Yeah once Arestides became GM, yeah he leveled us up, and got us items and such, yeah everybody knew everything. However, Im just here to confirm it. It's all true. Nuff said about that.

Well I dunno what else to say at this moment other than something that Ive been wanting to say for a very very long time:

MoeMoneymaker, fuck you and all that you stand for, I hope you burn in the bottomless pits of hell, Ive never like your smart ass mouth, and if it was left up to me, You'd be banned today. Thank god I didnt have the GM tool. I'd ban every account that you ever touched.

To Tarl: Stop being a douche bag just because you spent 1000.00 on KO, who is a retard now for spending that much money and fighting over 60 gold bars. Idiot. You got banned and now you have nothing to show for it, sure you got a charge back and your money back. Ok. You won that one. Still an idiot to fight over that much, when I was willing to help, you were just to blind to see it.

And To Caeser and all your thugs: One of these days you'll get yours. Just wait. Obviously it wont be me, but you'll get yours.

To all you cutthroat, backstabbing people that play this game. Yeah you know you suck, and let the Ghetto's of KO consume you and all you stand for aswell.

Alright. Enough of my ranting and raving. Since Im I have NO more ties to K2, I can finally say some of these things, and Im sure that more will come to mind as I sit here and drink this beer, and unwind. For now, Im out. Peace

(By the way, my views are not the same of K2, and are SOLELY my opinions and of the such, this should not be reflected upon the company at any time)

Topic reserved. You all know why Im posting. I'll post with a longer post tonight. Go go rumor mill. Speculations, please.[/b]
    your really captaintripps? if so i need to talk to u pm me

infolock

Just curious, but what's the point of this topic ?

Infinitemadness

Just curious, but what's the point of this topic ?[/b]
    You'll see later this evening. Yes, I am CaptainTripps/CaptainFlagg, but Im not going to pm you, just wait until you read what I have to say first.

You'll see later this evening. Yes, I am CaptainTripps/CaptainFlagg, but Im not going to pm you, just wait until you read what I have to say first.[/b]
    ok well ive needed your help for like 2 months and u ignored me ingame so many times i used to ban ppls with u but grrr u started ignoring me B) good to see u

stevouk

Ooooooooooooo.....i love these posts! Flame, Spam, Orgy's...i'm getting excited :wub:

ZOMG SUSPENSE!

IllusionS

So we're just supposed to take your word on being this guy?

If so, I am Genghis Khan!

So we're just supposed to take your word on being this guy?

If so, I am Genghis Khan![/b]
    seriously maybe it realy is....

Infinitemadness

seriously maybe it realy is....[/b]
    Well believe what you like, no matter to me, but those who knew me as InfiniteMadness, did not KNOW me as CaptainTripps. But I assure you, I am who I say I am, if anyone needs proof, Im sure I can prove it, but honestly, it's not necessary.

Infinitemadness

ok well ive needed your help for like 2 months and u ignored me ingame so many times i used to ban ppls with u but grrr u started ignoring me B) good to see u[/b]

Well you should have pm'd me, I was on from 9pm-2am CST every night. Either on CaptainTripps/CaptainFlagg, every single night, but if you felt that I ignored you, I am sorry, never my intention to ignore anyone.

MillionVoices

send me some items by mail, so i can verify you are who u say you are

Cocaine

I'm fairly certain it's him.

MSN me my nuggah Tripps.

Well you should have pm'd me, I was on from 9pm-2am CST every night. Either on CaptainTripps/CaptainFlagg, every single night, but if you felt that I ignored you, I am sorry, never my intention to ignore anyone.[/b]
    well are you on pathos a lot anymore?

stevouk

Well believe what you like, no matter to me, but those who knew me as InfiniteMadness, did not KNOW me as CaptainTripps. But I assure you, I am who I say I am, if anyone needs proof, Im sure I can prove it, but honestly, it's not necessary.[/b]
    He did join over a year ago. But really that prooves nothing apart from he's the real Infinite dude (whoever this is :S)

Infinite are you from diez?

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast