Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, seems that most KO players lose their sense of humor. AND Limon: Im not talking about him whining about ...
Page: 11

Yeah, seems that most KO players lose their sense of humor.

AND Limon: Im not talking about him whining about me so called playing favorites. Even after I stopped talking TO Everyone, douche kept whining. So much so, they removed me from Xigenon. And then SO Much MORE that I basically changed my whole, well me. Just to cater to him. Poor cheater doesnt get attention and then exploits some dumbass reason to conjur up paranoia in people about shit that wasnt true. But whatever.[/b]
    i guess they get butthurt because life is down isnt it?

LIMON

btw where u live at?

LIMON

If we buy gold premium will you let us in server 1 plsssss? [/b]

infusion

I remember how we did koxp hunts on pathos

Wish u best luck in life tripps.

SLeePMoDe

Of course, every closed minded fool thinks that. Just because I used to work for Walmart that I employ illegal immigrants? Because thats what Wal Mart did, but yet, does this same rule apply? Bah.[/b]
    It's just too much of a coincidence. Your example is not the same, And if you used to work for Walmart and i saw you drive by Home Depot in a pick-up truck yes, you probably do

IllusionS

I got a question, is there any way a GM can tell if people are exp bugging? Cause thats almost worse then koxp in general.

SLeePMoDe

Of course, every closed minded fool thinks that. Just because I used to work for Walmart that I employ illegal immigrants? Because thats what Wal Mart did, but yet, does this same rule apply? Bah.[/b]
    It's just too much of a coincidence. Your example is not the same, And if you used to work for Walmart and i saw you drive by Home Depot in a pick-up truck yes, you probably do

It's just too much of a coincidence. Your example is not the same, And if you used to work for Walmart and i saw you drive by Home Depot in a pick-up truck yes, you probably do[/b]
    uh u just posted that..

SLeePMoDe

Good GM, i'm amazed you lasted this long. K2 have a remarkable way of getting rid of good GM's with great haste.

Good luck anyhow infinite, i'll never forget that perfectly planned introduction speach you gave when you came on vent with Jessica

It's just too much of a coincidence. Your example is not the same, And if you used to work for Walmart and i saw you drive by Home Depot in a pick-up truck yes, you probably do[/b]
    SHUT UP

Infinitemadness

Im not going to argue the point. Much wasted effort. And I dont need to lose anymore IQ points.

TryToSlmMe

I got a question, is there any way a GM can tell if people are exp bugging? Cause thats almost worse then koxp in general.[/b]
    just lol... koxp and xp bugin come in a pack.... that is a question u dont ask.. it is obvious

bulldog33

AND Limon: Im not talking about him whining about me so called playing favorites. Even after I stopped talking TO Everyone, douche kept whining.[/b]
    i know this is random but i have to say something

haha you called him a douche

SLeePMoDe

Im not going to argue the point. Much wasted effort. And I dont need to lose anymore IQ points.[/b]
    Good choice

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast