Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know this is random but i have to say something haha you called him a douche[/b] lmao random ftw...
Page: 12

i know this is random but i have to say something

haha you called him a douche[/b]
    lmao random ftw

bulldog33

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    AND Limon: Im not talking about him whining about me so called playing favorites. Even after I stopped talking TO Everyone, douche kept whining.[/b]

haha you called him a douche[/b][/quote]

sorry im a bit bored and this is what happeneds when i get bored

haha you called him a douche

sorry im a bit bored and this is what happeneds when i get bored[/b]
    lol =) get on msn im bored to

El Oh El! I remember on ranking how i was a pain in the ass to you for not banning, or actually banning hotsauce 1000 times, but he kept getting unbanned and i told you, you werent doing your job properly :x

And later on, you told me my secret answer ingame, when i forgot it.

Meh, Good luck to whatever you&#39;re going to do now! Also, stick around the forums!

LIMON

tell us k2 secrets pls.
    open secret folder

well was a pleasure .. know and talk with u and really thx for help me

Ripper_of_romania

InfiniteMadness leader of BuyPremium clan in Xigenon?

boomersooner

your a fuking asshole..it just confirms mine and ALOT of other peoples suspicions that gm&#39;s are a bunch of corrupt self serving little asswipes..you come on these forums to "spill the beans" looking for whatever it is your looking for and expect us to "understand" or "feel sorry" for you..fuck off asswipe..Now that you can&#39;t ban innocent people for crossing you and your little butt buddies your just another "Joe Blow".

You can&#39;t "help" anyone anymore..you can&#39;t spawn boss after boss anymore..you can&#39;t "gyft" shit to anyone ANYMORE !

so, in conclusion FUK U and we are glad you stupid ass is gone..fuk u

fuk u
    fuk u
    fuk u

IllusionS

April fools is over.

your a fuking asshole..it just confirms mine and ALOT of other peoples suspicions that gm&#39;s are a bunch of corrupt self serving little asswipes..you come on these forums to "spill the beans" looking for whatever it is your looking for and expect us to "understand" or "feel sorry" for you..fuck off asswipe..Now that you can&#39;t ban innocent people for crossing you and your little butt buddies your just another "Joe Blow".

You can&#39;t "help" anyone anymore..you can&#39;t spawn boss after boss anymore..you can&#39;t "gyft" shit to anyone ANYMORE !

so, in conclusion FUK U and we are glad you stupid ass is gone..fuk u

fuk u
    fuk u
    fuk u
    [/b]
    we ? explain the we part. INFINITEMADNESS IS THE BEST GM THE GAME AS EVER SEEN. well at least IVE seen. NO GM was THAT nice, THAT talkative, and especially that SPAWNATIVE i have to say something to you as well

so, in conclusion FUK U and EVERYONE is glad ur stupid ass WONT POST AGAIN... fuk u

fuk u
    fuk u
    fuk u
    YES OK TAKE IT BACK OR YOU DIE

boomersooner

we ? explain the we part. INFINITEMADNESS IS THE BEST GM THE GAME AS EVER SEEN. well at least IVE seen. NO GM was THAT nice, THAT talkative, and especially that SPAWNATIVE i have to say something to you as well

so, in conclusion FUK U and EVERYONE is glad ur stupid ass WONT POST AGAIN... fuk u

fuk u
    fuk u
    fuk u
    YES OK TAKE IT BACK OR YOU DIE[/b]
    I think you just proved my point little man..lmao

I think you just proved my point little man..lmao[/b]
    what point? the point u flamed infinite madness ? i thought i told you not to post again B) please dont. you annoy me

K2 is gay , we all knew that . Sorry to hear that you are fired.

But when I was hacked ( I had really gg items ) , I never cheated , always went to CS report cheaters etc. etc. etc.

Always Gold Prenium Service , 1 month Bronze in that month I got hacked .

Guess what they say ?

HAIL Indiaan! Due your Prenium Service we are unable to rollback this issue. Thanks for playing Knight Online.

In other words ? Buy Gold Prenium Bitch.

And btw , there were plenty of cheaters in CZ that could get banned easily . But they always were friends of GM .

Fuck K2 =)

Go try to get a job at Blizzard .

havvvk

The only GM that ever helped me 1v1... When that stupid game DB and website DB werent in SYNC, you changed my pw and SQ for me and I&#39;ll never forget it.... Least you can leave the company knowing that so many people you helped had a glimpse of hope and good times, even though it was crushed soon after.... Thanks for all your hard work anyways IM, and Do not for the life of you think all your work was just a vain endevour, because believe it or not you did make a difference on this game, even if it didnt last, you effected many people...

(L)

The only GM that ever helped me 1v1... When that stupid game DB and website DB werent in SYNC, you changed my pw and SQ for me and I&#39;ll never forget it.... Least you can leave the company knowing that so many people you helped had a glimpse of hope and good times, even though it was crushed soon after.... Thanks for all your hard work anyways IM, and Do not for the life of you think all your work was just a vain endevour, because believe it or not you did make a difference on this game, even if it didnt last, you effected many people...

(L)[/b]
    yep.... things like this should go into to the mouths of the flamers.... (boomersooner) because i KNOW this gm was hard working and was the best gm he could possibily be, was sooooo nice to the players like me and GL to him....