Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Infinite..best GM cypher ever seen 1 question, HeaveN clan on cypher...... they dupe, they macro, they bug abuse also ...
Page: 14

Richie

Hi Infinite..best GM cypher ever seen
    1 question, HeaveN clan on cypher......
    they dupe, they macro, they bug abuse also hack GM account and all is well known with proof...
    some of them were banned like 0di Angelfall Sayk0 and so on but..
    My question is...
    how the hell did thay get unbanned with same items/better items and now all lvl 80?

ok 2 questions...why is it some people can do more in this game than any GM can?

Thanks for getting back my birthdate that one time, I think it was the only time K2 have tried to help me without festo begging someone.

But I find it hard to respect someone who worked for so long in such an obviously fucked-up, corrupt company. Seeing how K2 treat their customers, I think its the staff of K2 who are due some karma. Every time i reported a cheater, or reported someone who asked me for help after they were hacked, no one would help even if they had the power to do it. I feel glad that I made it to quitting KO and making a profit from it, since so many of my friends lost years of work and memories due to incompetance from K2. It's also nice to be able to say what i think now on forums without having my char banned. My point is that you should've quit before things got really bad.

boomersooner

Thanks for getting back my birthdate that one time, I think it was the only time K2 have tried to help me without festo begging someone.

But I find it hard to respect someone who worked for so long in such an obviously fucked-up, corrupt company. Seeing how K2 treat their customers, I think its the staff of K2 who are due some karma. Every time i reported a cheater, or reported someone who asked me for help after they were hacked, no one would help even if they had the power to do it. I feel glad that I made it to quitting KO and making a profit from it, since so many of my friends lost years of work and memories due to incompetance from K2. It's also nice to be able to say what i think now on forums without having my char banned. My point is that you should've quit before things got really bad.[/b]
    omFG..great post dude..the gm's are most always online..they only respond to their butt buddies and/or friends and spawn bosses and gyft leet items to their pillow biter friends..The rest of us stupid fukers sit back and hold out hope we can go to CZ and gain a few NP but THEN we are confronted with the fukers that were gifted leets items by the "supreme GM Bitch" and die a horrible sudden death..fuk him and all of you bleeding gm collaberators (sp)..pfff

But I find it hard to respect someone who worked for so long in such an obviously fucked-up, corrupt company.[/b]
    What would you have prefered he did then? Left it and let the company get shitter?

In my eye's he earns more respect for holding out longer and serving the players of this game for the maximum length of time that he could. A ray of sunshine is more visible in a dark room

K2 would have become shitter irrespective of whether he stayed or quit. The point was that he would have saved a lot of integrity had he quit sooner, since i know originally a lot of people on Ares rated him highly as a GM. It was obvious from talking to festo about this, that no matter how good your intentions were as a GM, you couldn't ban hardcore cheaters since they were unbanned by someone else always.

Upon doing research, I found a multi million dollar company which is now hiring:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/work.html

With your work experience, I am sure you can get the job.

This is trully a sad day. Let us all sing the song of our African ancestors and cry for our beloved GM InfiniteMadness.

Upon doing research, I found a multi million dollar company which is now hiring:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/work.html

With your work experience, I am sure you can get the job.

This is trully a sad day. Let us all sing the song of our African ancestors and cry for our beloved GM InfiniteMadness.[/b]

Meh, that wasnt really that funny actually.... It's funny tho, how you're trying to get back at him for completely owning your face, but you're not even coming close!

boomersooner

Well, I'll tell ya'..i stayed up late following a few topics and I repsect alot of peoples opinon here but in keeping with my self proclaimed effort for assholeism, i must say there seems to be a lack of response from the actual fuk face offenders to alot of these responses. It seems to me the only people responding are the 3rd teamers hoping and praying for a chance to say SOMETHING...listen dudettes, we are only trying to better a competely fuked up game to the status of "fuked up, but not yet fried"...peace man..really.

DAB

Hi Infinite..best GM cypher ever seen
    1 question, HeaveN clan on cypher......
    they dupe, they macro, they bug abuse also hack GM account and all is well known with proof...
    some of them were banned like 0di Angelfall Sayk0 and so on but..
    My question is...
    how the hell did thay get unbanned with same items/better items and now all lvl 80?

ok 2 questions...why is it some people can do more in this game than any GM can?[/b]
    im in HeaveN and they play legit as far as i know...

and theres 1 maybe 2 lvl 80s in clan

Meh, that wasnt really that funny actually.... It's funny tho, how you're trying to get back at him for completely owning your face, but you're not even coming close![/b]
    Owning my face how? I actually feel like I won the battle.

I took him out of Xigenon.

I am part Indian (the people who replaced him).

What has he done to me? He flamed me on an internet forum (that hasn't been done before). He attempted to get me banned, failed miserably and was the reason why he lost his GM position on Xigenon.

No hidden agenda, I just wan't to help him. Mcdonald is hiring!

I could be the bad guy, and toss salt on his open wound, but what is the point? The guy is done for, therefore there is no point.

im in HeaveN and they play legit as far as i know...

and theres 1 maybe 2 lvl 80s in clan[/b]
    James took care of some of "HeaVen" clan

jimfujitsu

I have complete fate in turks that they will manage to fuck up k2 servers entirely , thus helping a lot of people getting rid of this torment that is KO. Go go go agas.

Well, while we're on this little Q&A session with a former GM...

Whats with password change, and is it ever coming back

NEMANYA

hey girl...
    Glad to see you back Infinite ..
    And wish to see u irl...
    You know reason <_< .
    Reason is X mage on xigenon that you banned.
    Badly wan&#39;t to see you in real life..
    I&#39;ll do my best to find you..to ban you from life ..
    b1tch.

hey girl...
    Glad to see you back Infinite ..
    And wish to see u irl...
    You know reason <_< .
    Reason is X mage on xigenon that you banned.
    Badly wan&#39;t to see you in real life..
    I&#39;ll do my best to find you..to ban you from life ..
    b1tch.[/b]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

And do you mind letting us know where you live?