Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good GM, at least in the sence that he did what he could.... <3...
Page: 15

Good GM, at least in the sence that he did what he could.... <3

little_painter

We logon to this forum and lurk and are awed at some of the stories and items some people have, wishing we could have them also, only to learn that the items are obtained by people like Tez (by the way, he does NOT own a Bank, he either is a loan officer, owner, manager or other title of a "mortgage company" and does NOT own a "Bank", possibly a Predatory Lender preying on the weak and poor. Check it out for yourself) were obtained by buying fuking duped coins..ffs[/b]
    dude, finally someone found out wah tez "buiness" is
    now was that soo hard?

what server doo u play on boomersooner?

DontEvenTry

Upon doing research, I found a multi million dollar company which is now hiring:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/work.html

With your work experience, I am sure you can get the job.

This is trully a sad day. Let us all sing the song of our African ancestors and cry for our beloved GM InfiniteMadness.[/b]

i must say i HAD some respect for u couse u always seemed to find out about stuff.

but after what u wrote here i cant say so much more about u then that u are a fuking retard.

little_painter

btw.. the correct term is "loan shark"
    its those who come 2 not soo smart people offter them a hella of a deal and then charge them a montly fee that is higher then they can ever afford thereby forsing them 2 sell at an outragerus low price making them homeless and the "loan company" with a profit of both the missing loan payments and the house or apartment with a 500% or higher repayment after only 3-4 months after the loan was established

americans go figure

jimfujitsu

I have a couple of questions if you can please give your opinion Infinitemadness

1. Is it true that premium users are less likely to get banned , if ever ( posted before but not answered ) , did you have complete freedom with banning or were you suggested not to ban high paying users .

2. It is obvious that k2 is losing money in the light of recent problems they have due to ddos attacks ( users leaving or not renewing premium ) , it is also obvious which country is responsible for 99% of all the foul play , so why aren&#39;t they doing anything about it , is Turkey really such and important financial factor for k2 ?

2. It is obvious that k2 is losing money in the light of recent problems they have due to ddos attacks ( users leaving or not renewing premium ) , it is also obvious which country is responsible for 99% of all the foul play , so why aren&#39;t they doing anything about it , is Turkey really such and important financial factor for k2 ?[/b]
    which country do you think also provides 99% of their income?

jimfujitsu

which country do you think also provides 99% of their income?[/b]
    I don&#39;t believe turkey provides 99% of income , since 90% of turkish players use i-cafes from which they connect via koxp bypassing premium , thats why i want to hear an inside opinion.

KO4fun

I don&#39;t believe turkey provides 99% of income , since 90% of turkish players use i-cafes from which they connect via koxp bypassing premium , thats why i want to hear an inside opinion.[/b]
    letter on the website from the Producer , says they have more gms now?

sad to see a good gm go
    i wish u the best and i think u remember me from patos

bb and gl irl captain

MakuLine

you are acting like a fucking kid! do you think you can tell someone to not post? The one who should shut up and stop kissing asses is you! Nobody cares about your stupid senseless posts,they just annoy me and others

MakuLine

no i gotta ask you. are YOU seroius? I SAID HE WAS SPAWNATIVE NOT BECAUSE IT WAS SPAWNING BOSSES FOR 1 CERTAIN PERSON. He was spawnative in his BOSS EVENTS. too many imo. like 400 kekurekekakas 40 dukes 40 bachs etc u get what i mean. anyways, he isnt corrupt. he just went around and did his job like any other gm would.... not saying some gms havent been corrupt cause i know some have thats a fact... but if you dont have proof for what you say about him then why say it? because theres no point in posting it if nothing of it is true. your just gonna get yourself in a flame war.... i have NOT been the "benefactor" of his gifts or whatever u meant to say but the only thing i did was 1. go to his boss events 2. talk to him and have some laughs 3. ban some koxpers with him.... i dont see any corruption here...

I dont want to talk about other people like schrotti and tez but again as i said why post something if you have no proof? i think you just want to flame other people and thats not what a forum is for. a forum is for talking about a certain thing ( in this forum KO) no for flaming... i dont know if they duped or cheated or whatever i dont care thats not my business... just STOP POSTING OK? cya. B)[/b]

you are acting like a fucking kid! do you think you can tell someone to not post? The one who should shut up and stop kissing asses is you! Nobody cares about your stupid senseless posts,they just annoy me and others[/b]

DragonFire

Wow this is a long topic, Sad to see someone like you get fired. You helped out so much and although I think I&#39;ve talked to you once. I appreciate the time you have gave towards the game. Good luck with your family and finding a much better job.

Never spoke with u personally, but judge from ur response and the ppl&#39;s feedback, u seens to be an awesome and responsive GM who cares about the players. Hope u can get some normal sleep now, and spend more quality time with ur family

morax

WoW i actually red topic where there hasnt been too much flaming for once.... ok now my opinion.

on Arestides "He was intelligent, mostly. But in the end it was his anger that ruined it for him"

Your wrong, unless your definition of intelligence and mine differ dramatically. Arestides, was selfish, he was a cheat, he was a power monger and he deserved to go long before someone at K2 eventually had the nerve to get rid of him.

Now im not sure of your GM status, i never had contact with you but from what i hear you were a stand up guy that was willing to help the community and help players deal with K2 fuck ups, that should be applauded. Its hard being a GM even for the 6 months or whatever i did it, you can never please every player, you can never ban all cheats, you can never get too close to people because they will work out who you are and then the rumours start.

Its K2 with the issues here though, firstly, external GMs are infact a BAD idea... thats right. Externally you have very little control over employees, they can pretty much do what they want, its hard to monitor productivity etc. But i think the main point here is that GMs based at K2 know little about the game, and generally dont give a shit, and thats the way this will stay.

Infinite is right about K2 Customer services - it sucks, marketing director (you know who he is) doesnt care too much about customers the whole K2 company is profit based rather than customer service based. Infinite i know the IT guy you speak out of quite well and he is the best K2 employee i have come across, anything needs doing he will do it quick!! After K2 took away my GM powers with no thanks to arestides who clearly saw me as a threat to him (cos basically i thought he was a cock) hes the only guy i stayed in contact with.

The end of the day though, this move doesnt surprise me, K2 are after profits, cheaper workers in india = more profits, clearly they havent learnt from the whole Syed incident but some things wont change.

I hope you new job is better than that crap anyway.

Morax.

wow it took awhile for teh flamez war to start

get some sleep. You can find ajob that pays alot more for alot less hours :)

gl