Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Out of curiosity, how do GM's get selected at K2 and on what grounds?...
Page: 16

Out of curiosity, how do GM's get selected at K2 and on what grounds?

morax

Out of curiosity, how do GM's get selected at K2 and on what grounds?[/b]
    Originally it was upstanding members of the community, me and devile were selected after we tried to HELP K2 after all the hacking and shits, the K2 Rep at the time contacted me via MSN and thats how it started. Problem is they also chose some idiots...!

Originally it was upstanding members of the community, me and devile were selected after we tried to HELP K2 after all the hacking and shits, the K2 Rep at the time contacted me via MSN and thats how it started. Problem is they also chose A LOT of idiots...!
    [/b]

Fixed it for ya

:TeK:

Problem is they also chose A LOT of idiots...![/b]
    guysmiley.....

hey girl...
    Glad to see you back Infinite ..
    And wish to see u irl...
    You know reason <_< .
    Reason is X mage on xigenon that you banned.
    Badly wan&#39;t to see you in real life..
    I&#39;ll do my best to find you..to ban you from life ..
    b1tch.[/b]

"ban you from life" oh god i laugh&#39;d for like 2 minutes straight

going to india for cs is fine but for gms is retarded if they wanted to be profit based they&#39;d look at RUNESCAPE and let players run the game and hire gms to just be pimps and old skool gg&#39;s be hoes and the community be tricks

as moe said MCDONALDS is hiring and its probly more pay then ur 8 dollars an hour . Working at k2 is like working at a mcdonalds that dont serve fat ppl ITS JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

slm jason :wub:

hello

so if there is really 24/7 coverage on servers with GMs, if anybody shouted out koxp names or areas randomly, can any GM hear us? Because GM is always changing and we might not know the names of the GM related. please let me know, as i would be most pleased to shout out where koxp are xD.

Btw sad n glad tat u r leaving, and really appreciate u coming forward to provide information about things we do not know. too bad u r not manes GM. :P

Banned Senior Member

guysmiley.....[/b]
    Not really sure what he all did but last I knew he was mixing the KO work and MU work for K2, and Ian didn&#39;t seem that bad of a person ask festo

Something i&#39;d like to see u answer is how they&#39;re ticket system works and who&#39;s the genius behind it so we can have that turk a few pages back ban him from life !

Banned

James aka Arestides aka Biff_Biff was a guy. He was a true friend of mine. He had his own issues that he had to work out, and things like that in his life. He was VERY persuasive. But still even though things he did, he was still a friend. I backed him 100%. Thats what friends do right? Yeah I had the lies laying on my shoulders. Wasnt me, I wasnt tied to any of it, except the knowledge.[/b]
    1st bolded sentence:
    In reality, yes you should back up your friend 100%. morally speaking, not when hes wrong. you seem like a nice person. im sure if a friend was drunk and is at the door with his keys, you would stop him. right?

2nd bolded sentence:
    its the lack of courage ppl didnt have that let him did whatever he wants. it was in your control, you could have talk some sense into him or quit honourably.

im not saying im a perfect person, but its easier to critize. in the end it just show how GREEDY the people in the community are and GREED has blinded most of them. blind them enough to be unable to tell whats right and whats wrong.

Banned Senior Member

They never read the whole ticket, the moment they see something that falls under a copy/paste category, they give you that answer and the ticket is probably closed. Like if you Said you dc&#39;d but then explained other things, all they would say was they were sorry for the server problems "blahblahblah". GM&#39;s at K2&#39;s office make $8/h, GM&#39;s/CS at K2 India only make $4 for a company that makes over $1m a month

GM&#39;s at K2&#39;s office make $8/h, GM&#39;s/CS at K2 India only make $4 for a company that makes over $1m a month[/b]

Can&#39;t flame k2 this is happening in everything k2 is just keeping up with the jones , Altho making gms outta india is dumb when they have a community that would do the job for free and it just needs to be managed

<3 this topic

I was wondering, when a GM spot an archer soloing some mobs without grabbing the loot....(not leaving his spot)
    How will the GM check if it is a real koxper? I really dont want to get banned when I xp at Uruk Trons, I will never/have never used a 3rd party tool.
    And Im scared that I get banned for nothing just like kinshi.......That makes me shit my diper.

I&#39;d work for them for 8 bucks a hour.

How will the GM check if it is a real koxper? I really dont want to get banned when I xp at Uruk Trons,[/b]
    DONT DO IT the day on olympia i decided to exp legitly as a archer at uruk trons i got banned by some bitch new ass gm named BIGMAC i got unbanned next day neways but still chance of u getting unbanned now is SLIM so jus dont do it

if ur wearing a ski mask and holding a gun a cop is going to shoot u same thing applys here ARCHER + BOW + URUK TRONS = BAN