Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well whatever, say what you have to say then...
Page: 2

IllusionS

Well whatever, say what you have to say then

stevouk

look at his sig too ^^

He did join over a year ago. But really that prooves nothing apart from he's the real Infinite dude (whoever this is :S)

Infinite are you from diez?[/b]
    i remember being in a boss event with him on cypher and he called my name in purple chat =) and we banned ppl on pathos but i didnt know it was same guy i got SS's =) infinite remember this?

BekOw38

Oh what an honor, He called your name in purple!

stevouk

the second screen shot is from like 3 years ago or something. the very first KO

the second screen shot is from like 3 years ago or something. the very first KO[/b]
    that was the very end of KE

stevouk

Oh what an honor, He called your name in purple![/b]
    Only GM's talk to people in purple writing ^^

Infinitemadness

i remember being in a boss event with him on cypher and he called my name in purple chat =) and we banned ppl on pathos but i didnt know it was same guy i got SS's =) infinite remember this?

[/b]
    I used to get alot of those kinds of pm's, I was pretty standoffish when dealing with players in Pathos. I wanted to not get in the same rut that I got into with Xigenon. Cypher was short live for me, that place was hell.

Only GM's talk to people in purple writing ^^[/b]
    i remember him doing it to my friends a lot also.... best boss event ever hosted by a gm =)

infolock

I'm going to guess this is going to wind up being another K2 Corruption topic. Hey Infinite, can you say DEJAVU ?

Speculating has begun.

stevouk

I'm going to guess this is going to wind up being another K2 Corruption topic. Hey Infinite, can you say DEJAVU ?

Speculating has begun.[/b]
    Or maybe info. that K2 is shutting down or something interesting like that :P

Infinitemadness

Speculating has begun.[/b]
    No no my friend, not corruption, flat out telling people how it is. Im not talking bad about K2, they were good to me. They helped pay my bills, I should say, the customers that paid K2, which in turn paid me, helped pay my bills. Im at my other job right now, and when I get home, I'll explain all of it. Well to the extent of it.

But I'll say this for now,

As an external Gm, even though people didnt know "CaptainTripps" was me, I have been let go, not because of my work habits, but because, "It is no longer cost effective to keep me on as the ONLY external Gm." I recieved this major let down via conversation with a human resource department person, whom Ive never heard of, today. (please note that yet out sourcing their company to India, paying them slave wages, makes it ok I guess)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This is the real InfiniteMadness; he used to have the title "Game Master", but I have yet to know what happened to it. I'll reinstate it.

Topic reserved. You all know why Im posting. I'll post with a longer post tonight. Go go rumor mill. Speculations, please.[/b]

I knew I guessed right all those months ago

No no my friend, not corruption, flat out telling people how it is. Im not talking bad about K2, they were good to me. They helped pay my bills, I should say, the customers that paid K2, which in turn paid me, helped pay my bills. Im at my other job right now, and when I get home, I'll explain all of it. Well to the extent of it.

But I'll say this for now,

As an external Gm, even though people didnt know "CaptainTripps" was me, I have been let go, not because of my work habits, but because, "It is no longer cost effective to keep me on as the ONLY external Gm." I recieved this major let down via conversation with a human resource department person, whom Ive never heard of, today. (please note that yet out sourcing their company to India, paying them slave wages, makes it ok I guess)[/b]
    lmfao so they fired the very last external gm GG K2 WOOOOOOOW lmao... :s

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast