Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IM, i have 2 questions for you if you can perhaps answer them for us. 1- Does K2 Realize they're ...
Page: 20

Infinitemadness

IM, i have 2 questions for you if you can perhaps answer them for us.

1- Does K2 Realize they're going down in profit month after month because of legit premium users quitting? I mean just this month they lost quite a few ppl, and even more who figured out about bypasses and such..
    The bypass is really no secret. If you flushdns about 10 times it'll change the xtrap ip. UNLESS you have it set in your host file. And Yeah they know. They can see it. They have weekly meetings on it. I used to get meeting notes that talked about the steps they are taking to correct it. I obviously was never there to really know what all was said, but yeah they realize it.

2- What is it K2 can do to get themselves out of their shit hole? This goes to IM only.. i dont wanna hear ban the koxpers.. U cant do that. What leadership, in your position, must change?
    And by the way, i knew you for a long time on xig back when you played and helped us always <3
    Well they really need to beef up their hack prevention. Yeah, same same, hire more Gm&#39;s that REALLY know the game and know about the bugs behind the scene and know of a way to correct them. You can add whatever hack prevention tool you want, but it wont stop, because people will find a way around it. Things that must change? Well. My opinion, Banning those countries IP&#39;s that are doing the DDOS attacks from playing ALL together. Banning cafe&#39;s from playing. Thats just my personal opinion. If a player has already been logged onto one account with one IP, I think they need to come up with a way to do something with that. I also suggesting Passwords to inn hostess, denied. I also suggested markers for known cheaters. Although the report subject was a joke, they needed to come up with something better. I dunno, these are incoherent thoughts at the moment.

I also remember a few times you did a few boss events in logos to keep all its players interested. We pwned all humans and u spawned a few isiloons in their town but meh, im happy we got skelly of the bowl felankor.

I really must say you were one of the three good GMs i ever knew and i knew quite a few. I had no idea the situation was so hectic and shitty. I hope this change is good for you and enjoy the sleep xd.

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. You will not be forgotten aswell. Many good times we&#39;ve had.

Infinitemadness

Who do you think brings the most income to the company now? And it will keep coming as well. Doesnt matter if there isn&#39;t a single north american left in KO, it belongs to the turks[/b]
    Well thats true. I mean if you have 1 older ko person quit, 10 new cheaters pay to cheat. Go figure.

Welcome to the club of "Fired GMs" At least u got out through the front door my friend! I got backstabbed and kicked in the nutz :P

I&#39;m happy to see u finally speaking your mind. The only time I saw u could speak freely was on MSN. I&#39;m sorry u can&#39;t help players anymore, but thats how is life in KO. U did and outstanding job anyway, and thats what matters the most. U were one of the few GMs I trusted and could speak freely without thinking u could rat on me for whatever comment I made about CS or K2 in general. Too bad u never had the access I did, im pretty sure u could have done lot of good things, still u did whatever u could with your restricted "almost constable" access.

I understand your point of view about James, alltho, as we spoke before, I dont share it. But I get it since u are friends and friendship should be always more important than a game or a job. Smart as "Machiavelli", I agree.

Alex was cool guy, but kinda lazy and not proactive at all which frustrated me a bit. But nice guy at least.

Again, glad to see u again, pm me on MSN anytime

Banned Senior Member

btw, one of the things I always enjoyed about you is how you say it for mostly what it is Even when you were a GM you acted like a player more and wern&#39;t afraid to get your hands dirty while doing it. Thats one of the things people liked about me when I modded/admind the officials for a year, I was more of a player then a mod and let things slide/even did my own posts against K2 in peoples arguments

TaDaaa

Sorry for the job bro, I never had the pleasure of playing with you as GM. Good luck.

Question: Does K2 actually acknowledge clans like KB which are mostly dupers?? And is anything actually done about dupeing? Can anything actually be done about duping?

MillionVoices

I used to run from you during invasions. I remember the time I was in Unique as EIusive, and running from you and a whole gang of humans. [/b]
    oh rlly rofl?
    i have had a dupe wipe on my brain, dont remember so much from ares anymore aha.

MakuLine

oh rlly rofl?
    i have had a dupe wipe on my brain, dont remember so much from ares anymore aha.[/b]

are you cloned?

MillionVoices

are you cloned?[/b]
    yea
    split-personalties too.

Banned

MillionVoices Posted Today, 11:31 AM
    oh rlly rofl?
    i have had a dupe wipe on my brain, dont remember so much from ares anymore aha.[/b]
    How do you forget about ares?
    we pwn all :P

How do you forget about ares?
    we pwn all :P[/b]
    *they

Edo

Seems to me a GM is way more then an ingame Admin like I am on our games.

Seems to me its inpossible to be actually an Admin in game to check for kosp etc while being a GM.

I think in the first place its wrong of ko/k2 to use GM&#39;s only, ther should be &#39;ranks&#39; with each its own job.

E.G Gm&#39;s work on this and that, and admins in game check for kosp only...

THe ko worlds would have been so much better this way.

I personly think, to bad money all wasted that possibilty, just to call something silly, to many bans = less prem..

Well i think its 1 un-organized company...

Greetings from Edo, from quake.de and planetgloom.com

Banned

bigjuicyboobies Posted Today, 11:45 AM

*they[/b]
    WE
    /get owned KKtyBB

I do remember talking to you on MSN, and I still stand by what I have "complained about." You did favor some players, while you kicked the other players in the balls. People were banned for owning +3 items which they bought from the market, while other players who were making deals with known dupers were untouched. You banned people for bug abusing, while other proven bug abusers were remained untouched. You gave out information about people being banned to 15 year old kids before it even happened. You clearly weren&#39;t being objective as some people were getting easy support (having you on msn), while others like myself had to write customer support tickets just to get spat on my face.

Oh well, in the end I won. You were removed from Xigenon, which was what I wanted from the very start. I was very happy. I didn&#39;t have to keep items on different accounts anymore.

On another note, you even lied about arestides. You said it was a misconception and he was "framed". Yet, just now you said the rumour were all true. I don&#39;t believe any word that comes out of you.

Furthermore, you admited to previously accepting aid from a GM when you were a player. What does that mean? You were a cheater when you were playing the game. A cheater judging other cheaters is hysterical. Hypocrisy 101.

As far as you banning me. You tried, you did, you failed miserably and you were removed.

Flaming me? You can&#39;t. You have no content to flame me. You couldn&#39;t ban me. You couldn&#39;t even stay on the server which you loved dearly. I was left untouched after you left .

Me on the other hand can flame you on several things. Me getting you kicked from Xigenon. Me almost getting you fired. Me getting unbanned after 3 minutes of me getting banned. Hysterical adventures.

I was accused of being a duper, cheater, macroer, hacker, item editor, but you know how infinitemadness tried to ban me? Selling items for usd

Edo

I do remember talking to you on MSN, and I still stand by what I have "complained about." You did favor some players, while you kicked the other players in the balls. People were banned for owning +3 items which they bought from the market, while other players who were making deals with known dupers were untouched. You banned people for bug abusing, while other proven bug abusers were remained untouched. You gave out information about people being banned to 15 year old kids before it even happened. You clearly weren&#39;t being objective as some people were getting easy support (having you on msn), while others like myself had to write customer support tickets just to get spat on my face.

Oh well, in the end I won. You were removed from Xigenon, which was what I wanted from the very start. I was very happy. I didn&#39;t have to keep items on different accounts anymore.

On another note, you even lied about arestides. You said it was a misconception and he was "framed". Yet, just now you said the rumour were all true. I don&#39;t believe any word that comes out of you.

Furthermore, you admited to previously accepting aid from a GM when you were a player. What does that mean? You were a cheater when you were playing the game. A cheater judging other cheaters is hysterical.

As far as you banning me. You tried, you did, you failed miserably and you were removed.

Flaming me? You can&#39;t. You have no content to flame me. You couldn&#39;t ban me. You couldn&#39;t even stay on the server which you loved dearly. I was left untouched after you left.

Me on the other hand can flame you on several things. Me getting you kicked from Xigenon. Me almost getting you fired. Me getting unbanned after 3 minutes of me getting banned. Hysterical adventures.[/b]

Its all about the money...

Banned

MoeMoney Posted Today, 11:51 AM

Furthermore, you admited to previously accepting aid from a GM when you were a player. What does that mean? You were a cheater when you were playing the game. A cheater judging other cheaters is hysterical. Hypocrisy 101.

Flaming me? You can&#39;t. You have no content to flame me. You couldn&#39;t ban me. You couldn&#39;t even stay on the server which you loved dearly. I was left untouched after you left.

Me on the other hand can flame you on several things. Me getting you kicked from Xigenon. Me almost getting you fired. Me getting unbanned after 3 minutes of me getting banned. Hysterical adventures.[/b]
    like i said all time moe is a detective he find this shit out
    he is GG ;d
    moe owns all get use to it :lol: