Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; moe owns all get use to it :lol:[/b] indeed...
Page: 21

Banned

moe owns all get use to it :lol:[/b]

indeed

man, no one ever leaves k2 on friendly terms...for both quitting on their own or being fired.

that company's got some track record.

pretty amazing, really.

if everyone got together and wrote a short e-book on k2's inner workings (former employees' testimonials from roughly 2004 to current), bet we'd be able to get quite a few people to read it.

RiseAgainst_

==============

1 Thing that i will never forgive you is the fact that EVERYBODY knows HeaveN (turkish clan from cypher) is one of the top cheater clans in all the servers and you didnt ban them (like 3 got banned but they got unbanned somehow).

Im pretty sure you knew them and their ways, even they ran with +10s items... etc etc.

There is only 2 reasons they didnt get banned.

a) Those turks were giving something in exchange of 'protection' aka not geting banned.

B ) You/k2 were afraid that they fucked up ko with DDOS, etc.

==============

P.s: this isnt a flame, i just cant think realize why a group of people united like that didnt get banned by you if there wasnt anything involved. Its just fishy

==============

1 Thing that i will never forgive you is the fact that EVERYBODY knows HeaveN (turkish clan from cypher) is one of the top cheater clans in all the servers and you didnt ban them (like 3 got banned but they got unbanned somehow).

Im pretty sure you knew them and their ways, even they ran with +10s items... etc etc.

a) Those turks were giving something in exchange of 'protection' aka not geting banned.

==============

P.s: this isnt a flame, i just cant think realize why a group of people united like that didnt get banned by you if there wasnt anything involved. Its just fishy [/b]
    Does it even matter anymore?

Banned

sad to see IM go.

missed him on xigenon when he left, now he is gone for good.

gl if rl.

LIMON

I do remember talking to you on MSN, and I still stand by what I have "complained about." You did favor some players, while you kicked the other players in the balls. People were banned for owning +3 items which they bought from the market, while other players who were making deals with known dupers were untouched. You banned people for bug abusing, while other proven bug abusers were remained untouched. You gave out information about people being banned to 15 year old kids before it even happened. You clearly weren't being objective as some people were getting easy support (having you on msn), while others like myself had to write customer support tickets just to get spat on my face.

Oh well, in the end I won. You were removed from Xigenon, which was what I wanted from the very start. I was very happy. I didn't have to keep items on different accounts anymore.

On another note, you even lied about arestides. You said it was a misconception and he was "framed". Yet, just now you said the rumour were all true. I don't believe any word that comes out of you.

Furthermore, you admited to previously accepting aid from a GM when you were a player. What does that mean? You were a cheater when you were playing the game. A cheater judging other cheaters is hysterical. Hypocrisy 101.

As far as you banning me. You tried, you did, you failed miserably and you were removed.

Flaming me? You can't. You have no content to flame me. You couldn't ban me. You couldn't even stay on the server which you loved dearly. I was left untouched after you left .

Me on the other hand can flame you on several things. Me getting you kicked from Xigenon. Me almost getting you fired. Me getting unbanned after 3 minutes of me getting banned. Hysterical adventures.

I was accused of being a duper, cheater, macroer, hacker, item editor, but you know how infinitemadness tried to ban me? Selling items for usd [/b]
    Amen.

Infinitemadness

Well to Moe, the banning of +3 items, well considering I didnt have access to look at players items. Something else you still blame me for. Didnt have access.

And I defended James for certain things, once again, your taking parts of conversations and meshing them together to cause paranoia. Point proven again.

Heh anyhow. Im going to let you win, again, no point in arguing with someone who just wants to argue. I have better things in life to spend arguing pointless facts. You got your points, I got mine. We can bash each other in the brain all night long, and your not going to change my mind, and obviously not going to change yours, but you were the customer, guess they say customers are always right. So whatever, You win. Think whatever it is you wanna think. I concede on basis of stupid arguments are retarded.

ex-GM's give me a reason to Spam ^^

Ifinity, i herd K2 dosent tell employees anything but did they discuss anything we shouldnt know? such as upcoming stuff.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I was accused of being a duper, cheater, macroer, hacker, item editor, but you know how infinitemadness tried to ban me? Selling items for usd [/b]
    Al Capone was the biggest gangster in California, and he was one of the greatest drug-traffickers of all time.
    You know how they got him?

Tax evasion.

Infinitemadness

ex-GM's give me a reason to Spam ^^

Ifinity, i herd K2 dosent tell employees anything but did they discuss anything we shouldnt know? such as upcoming stuff.[/b]
    Kind of a silly question, if they keep such info from employee's how would I know?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Kind of a silly question, if they keep such info from employee's how would I know?[/b]
    telekineses h34r:

Banned

telekineses h34r:[/b]

Infinitemadness

Al Capone was the biggest gangster in California, and he was one of the greatest drug-traffickers of all time.
    You know how they got him?

Tax evasion.[/b]

Yep and I would have gotten away with it, but thank Deb for stopping me. Sure I was proving a point to him. He was complaining about someone cheating. And I had enough with him whining. So I did some investigation work. And people started sending me info complaining on him selling items for USD. So I asked and they said ban, then it was retracted not by me, but by a higher up GM. Like I said, he's got some wits to him (moe that is, not denying that) and I tried to use the system to get rid of trash, but the system didnt want me to do it. So the trash still remains in the game. Not my fault, I tried.

RiseAgainst_

<div class='quotemain'>
    ==============

a) Those turks were giving something in exchange of &#39;protection&#39; aka not geting banned.

==============

P.s: this isnt a flame, i just cant think realize why a group of people united like that didnt get banned by you if there wasnt anything involved. Its just fishy [/b]
    Does it even matter anymore?
    [/b][/quote]

Yes it does to me and i many people would like to know why they didnt get banned

Exclamation

Kind of a silly question, if they keep such info from employee&#39;s how would I know?[/b]
    Maby the rumor of them keeping it away from employees wasnt true, was just asking. Keep the sand out your vagina pls :P