Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't be assed reading through all this topic but here goes: Infinite, you call Tarl a douche bag for ...
Page: 23

Inactive Member

I can't be assed reading through all this topic but here goes:

Infinite, you call Tarl a douche bag for spending so much money, getting banned (for a bullsh!t reason) and then charged back and got like $400 back, just becuase it lowered your $8 an hour to like $2 an hour for some time don't blame him blame your company. And also he doesn't give 2 sh!ts for this game no more so d.w i'll pas him this msg nd he can make a reply.

omniflare

I only know the Poetic InfiniteMaddness

^___^

muahah

Infinitemadness

I can't be assed reading through all this topic but here goes:

Infinite, you call Tarl a douche bag for spending so much money, getting banned (for a bullsh!t reason) and then charged back and got like $400 back, just becuase it lowered your $8 an hour to like $2 an hour for some time don't blame him blame your company. And also he doesn't give 2 sh!ts for this game no more so d.w i'll pas him this msg nd he can make a reply.[/b]
    heh right on. THats cool. I know he doesnt play the game anymore. And that was along time ago, Ive just wanted to call him a douche bag lol I dont dislike the guy, he hadnt done nothing to me personally, but just stubborn

U ignoring me ?

Athilias

Now a naan bread eating 50c/hr dude will be attempting to ban ppl[/b]
    That's just plain wrong!!!!!!!

I believe they prefer popadoms

Infinitemadness

U ignoring me ? [/b]
    Yep, Im ignoring you. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I dont know which page it was, what did you say again? Sorry bro.

Page 15! quote me like u did with everyone or I'll feel bad!

MakuLine

Welcome to the club of "Fired GMs" At least u got out through the front door my friend! I got backstabbed and kicked in the nutz :P

I'm happy to see u finally speaking your mind. The only time I saw u could speak freely was on MSN. I'm sorry u can't help players anymore, but thats how is life in KO. U did and outstanding job anyway, and thats what matters the most. U were one of the few GMs I trusted and could speak freely without thinking u could rat on me for whatever comment I made about CS or K2 in general. Too bad u never had the access I did, im pretty sure u could have done lot of good things, still u did whatever u could with your restricted "almost constable" access.

I understand your point of view about James, alltho, as we spoke before, I dont share it. But I get it since u are friends and friendship should be always more important than a game or a job. Smart as "Machiavelli", I agree.

Alex was cool guy, but kinda lazy and not proactive at all which frustrated me a bit. But nice guy at least.

Again, glad to see u again, pm me on MSN anytime [/b]

bump

Coolkiller

Hey Tripps sorry if somebody already asked this but I dont have all day to read this thread. What ever happened to Kotoko?

Infinitemadness

Welcome to the club of "Fired GMs" At least u got out through the front door my friend! I got backstabbed and kicked in the nutz :P

I'm happy to see u finally speaking your mind. The only time I saw u could speak freely was on MSN. I'm sorry u can't help players anymore, but thats how is life in KO. U did and outstanding job anyway, and thats what matters the most. U were one of the few GMs I trusted and could speak freely without thinking u could rat on me for whatever comment I made about CS or K2 in general. Too bad u never had the access I did, im pretty sure u could have done lot of good things, still u did whatever u could with your restricted "almost constable" access.

I understand your point of view about James, alltho, as we spoke before, I dont share it. But I get it since u are friends and friendship should be always more important than a game or a job. Smart as "Machiavelli", I agree.

Alex was cool guy, but kinda lazy and not proactive at all which frustrated me a bit. But nice guy at least.

Again, glad to see u again, pm me on MSN anytime [/b]
    Thanks for the open arms! Not really through the front door, I suppose. I got let in, but could only get one foot. The rest of me had to stay outside. And yeah, you did get backstabbed, and I got pissed off about it, but powerless against it all. I tried though.

Alex worked at his own pace. It was all on his time, and well, sometimes even being a GM under him, it got a bit frustrated, but I never said anything because thats how he was. But thats ok. And yeah, one of the best.
    And ADD me to msn.

Infinitemadness

Hey Tripps sorry if somebody already asked this but I dont have all day to read this thread. What ever happened to Kotoko?[/b]

As far as I know, she's still on the roster. She's like a part timer I think. I dont know much about her hours.

MillionVoices

lol 18 pages, 12k views in under 24 hrs , record ?

SpinalTap

IM, You said that you didn't know the origins of Boberts shard 8 whether he bought it for USD or not, but how about his lvls? for the longest time he was lvl 62-63 and only did pk, and then through the use of KOHack someone noticed he went up 5 lvls in less than a week while gaining 300k np or some crazy amount like that. Do you have any information on what happened there?

2. Does K2 know the status of the players; ie. do they know the fact that KOXPers run rampant, the duping on several servers is out of control, etc.?
    Yeah they know. The producer would keep getting onto me about not banning enough players on a nightly basis, what he could never figure out, that when I worked 5 hours, he wanted the same amount of people banned that worked 8 hours. Meaning, he wanted 100+ people banned no matter what shift. 4-5 hours, or 8 hours, didnt matter, so YEAH they know. Duping. Yeah, out of control. Again, they know it, just dont really really know how to fix it. As soon as they fix one hole, another one pops out then when they find out about that hole, 2 more come out, then the cycle just repeats. Best of luck to them in the future.[/b]
    By reading this, it really seems like they implemented a quota.. something that I had always suspected from before. Recently (Approx. ~1 month ago), I was exping in cz when I read one of the most startling notices in my life

### NOTICE: peache has been banned ###

peache? the name registered with me as it was my real life friend's noobie level 30 warrior that he had started nearly a year before it was banned. Now, I am 100% sure that he does not play this game and he quit around ~2 days after he started. He isn't one to play many games and so I called him up and asked him if he still remembered this game.. he said he remembered a little but he doesn't even remember his account id anymore.

so.. banning inactive accounts to make it look like gms are doing something? that's fucking hilarious.

never bothered posting about this

never saw the point. i used to complain but seeing as nothing ever got accomplished, i figured its just a waste of my time.

edit: and i live ~20 min from irvine. i need a job

gming spots open? i'd like to ban diez

_Hybrid_

==============

1 Thing that i will never forgive you is the fact that EVERYBODY knows HeaveN (turkish clan from cypher) is one of the top cheater clans in all the servers and you didnt ban them (like 3 got banned but they got unbanned somehow).

Im pretty sure you knew them and their ways, even they ran with +10s items... etc etc.

There is only 2 reasons they didnt get banned.

a) Those turks were giving something in exchange of 'protection' aka not geting banned.

B ) You/k2 were afraid that they fucked up ko with DDOS, etc.

==============

P.s: this isnt a flame, i just cant think realize why a group of people united like that didnt get banned by you if there wasnt anything involved. Its just fishy [/b]
    First im sry to hear that bro and like u know and we all edana's players know CAESAR, hes leader of sultan's clan, like RiseAgainst_ post it the same example of turkish koxp, macro, hack, bug abussers ppl. They have like inmmunity in KO, just remember 1 time when caesar got banned, we all said finally some gm's WORK, but in the next weeks for some reason he got unbanned, like u said i hope too to caesar someday get banned or killed jk, just saw a picture of all 4sultans with the gm, GG. Now its all crap atm with this game, and lot of ppl, good ppl leaving each month.
    I was there when arestides shit happened in ares EK times but well like allways we cannot do a shit about it, just see and eat that, coz K2 dont care about players, well legit's 1, just c the economic way. I really like this game, i have been playing since the ares but well its doom now.
    Well just wish u gl on ur rl.
    PEACE