Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; By reading this, it really seems like they implemented a quota.. something that I had always suspected from before. Recently ...
Page: 24

By reading this, it really seems like they implemented a quota.. something that I had always suspected from before. Recently (Approx. ~1 month ago), I was exping in cz when I read one of the most startling notices in my life

### NOTICE: peache has been banned ###

peache? the name registered with me as it was my real life friend's noobie level 30 warrior that he had started nearly a year before it was banned. Now, I am 100% sure that he does not play this game and he quit around ~2 days after he started. He isn't one to play many games and so I called him up and asked him if he still remembered this game.. he said he remembered a little but he doesn't even remember his account id anymore.

so.. banning inactive accounts to make it look like gms are doing something? that's fucking hilarious.
    never bothered posting about this

never saw the point. i used to complain but seeing as nothing ever got accomplished, i figured its just a waste of my time.[/b]

Maybe he got hacked. LOL

Once again, you can't flame anyone. You just revealed to the public that you were a cheater before you became a GM.

Something that was on my mind since the beginning. Yeah once Arestides became GM, yeah he leveled us up, and got us items and such, yeah everybody knew everything. However, Im just here to confirm it. It's all true.[/b]
    Your entire "KO career" was a sham.

You say you helped the KO public by spending your time catching cheaters, etc, etc. So what? It was your job to catch cheaters. You were getting paid for it. There is no need to brag about that.

Some people chose to become doctors. Some people chose to become Engineers. You chose to become a GM. :lol: (Stay in kids school, or you will end up like Madness) Not only did you chose to become a GM, but you were once a cheater. A cheater catching other cheaters. What's that word that I always use? Hypocrisy.

RiseAgainst_

K2.... dont let you ban good customers its simpy. I banned the whole of caesars clan on xigenon EVERY ONE OF THEM ask anyone on Xigenon when i was Atlantis there, i didnt care all of them had dodgy items, most of them bug abused all the time, bought dodgy items from dodgy GMs, i had enough. I banned them all Xigenon was clean as a whistle for a few weeks. Eventually though they started getting unbanned, i banned them again, then they were unbanned again it was a never ending battle![/b]
    Then it was a), as in giving something for protection... in a point of view.

Thanks for your answer my love <3

IllusionS

Don&#39;t you have anything better to do then put down others? What he did was his choice and for his own reasons, get over it.

Once again, you can&#39;t flame anyone. You just revealed to the public that you were a cheater before you became a GM.

You say you helped the KO public by spending your time catching cheaters, etc, etc. So what? It was your job to catch cheaters. You were getting paid for it. There is no need to brag about that.

Some people chose to become doctors. Some people chose to become Engineers. You chose to become a GM. :lol: (Stay in kids school, or you will end up like Madness) Not only did you chose to become a GM, but you were once a cheater. A cheater catching other cheaters. What&#39;s that word that I always use? Hypocrisy.[/b]
    How many times u gonna post the same thing?

Infinitemadness

IM, You said that you didn&#39;t know the origins of Boberts shard 8 whether he bought it for USD or not, but how about his lvls? for the longest time he was lvl 62-63 and only did pk, and then through the use of KOHack someone noticed he went up 5 lvls in less than a week while gaining 300k np or some crazy amount like that. Do you have any information on what happened there?[/b]
    Well from what I heard Bob either gave his account away, or sold it. Not sure. But the 2nd owner of Bobert I heard used either koxp or kohack or whatever to get his levels. Again not 100% confirmed, but I wouldnt doubt it. (If he sold it/traded/gave it away, the original Bobert wouldnt do that. Ive NEVER known him to cheat.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Some people chose to become doctors. Some people chose to become Engineers. You chose to become a GM. :lol: (Stay in kids school, or you will end up like Madness) Not only did you chose to become a GM, but you were once a cheater. A cheater catching other cheaters. What&#39;s that word that I always use? Hypocrisy.[/b]
    Ever watched the movie "Catch Me if you Can"? Or rather, have you any idea where most large companies get their security advisors?

until it gets old.

Nick

ROFL ROFL

Didnt k2 lately sed they where taking more gm&#39;s ?
    they are kicking gm&#39;s out

LOL, again owned by a lie of k2

greets
    Nick

RiseAgainst_

Don&#39;t you have anything better to do then put down others? What he did was his choice and for his own reasons, get over it.[/b]
    What ru talkin about :huh:, i wasnt flaming

Infinitemadness

[/color]
    Once again, you can&#39;t flame anyone. You just revealed to the public that you were a cheater before you became a GM.
    [color="#FF0000"]Because you have failed to read, I said, I was doing what was asked, things were given to me as "payment" call it cheating, call it whatever you want.

Thats your opinion, stick with it.

Who is bragging? Your the only one pointing it out.

Some people chose to become doctors. Some people chose to become Engineers. You chose to become a GM.Chosing GM as my career? Funny. Closed minded, but funny. :lol: (Stay in kids school, or you will end up like Madness) Dont forget yourself in this statement, because your wording is a bit off, they would need to understand how to properly write a sentence correctly.Dont forget yourself in this statement, because your wording is a bit off, they would need to understand how to properly write a sentence correctly. Not only did you chose to become a GM, but you were once a cheater. A cheater catching other cheaters.See the above. Because Moe doesnt comprehend that well. Slow thought processing humans should be shot. What&#39;s that word that I always use? Hypocrisy..Im proud to say that your vocabulary has increased. You earned a gold star.[/b]
    .Flaming?

whats the phrase I always use? You using bits and pieces of other conversations, mesh them together to cause paranoia. AND it&#39;s "Stay in SCHOOL kids, or you will end up like Madness.)

And once again, it was extra money, because I have to keep saying it, as you DONT get it. It was a 2nd job. GG. Did your parents have any children that actually lived?

Ever watched the movie "Catch Me if you Can"? Or rather, have you any idea where most large companies get their security advisors?[/b]
    No I don&#39;t know where large companies get their security advisors from, nor do i care. Since we are talking about a video game for children, I am assuming that cheating in a video game and commiting fraud in real life are two diffrent things and should not be compared.

Now for me to make assumptions:

So you are saying that commiting fraud is alright as long as large companies hire you as a security advisor?
    So you are saying that cheating is alright as long as K2 hires you as a GM?

Lets all cheat, apparently we have Lutz&#39;s permission.

If we cheat, we can be as cool as InfiniteMadness. We can even get job positions as GM.

kibal

Well from what I heard Bob either gave his account away, or sold it. Not sure. But the 2nd owner of Bobert I heard used either koxp or kohack or whatever to get his levels. Again not 100% confirmed, but I wouldnt doubt it. (If he sold it/traded/gave it away, the original Bobert wouldnt do that. Ive NEVER known him to cheat.[/b]
    The real bobert aka garret ( the first comboer for me) never cheat or something like this, about his shard +8 he bought it from a guy called flexmastercoveteus and he payed a lot for it .
    The problem is that he gave his account to a french or a greek who used gm 4 powerlvl i think .

whats the phrase I always use? You using bits and pieces of other conversations, mesh them together to cause paranoia. AND it&#39;s "Stay in SCHOOL kids, or you will end up like Madness.)

And once again, it was extra money, because I have to keep saying it, as you DONT get it. It was a 2nd job. GG. Did your parents have any children that actually lived?[/b]
    So since it was you job, and you were getting paid for it, there is no need to thankyou for "catching cheaters, etc, etc"

Me using bits and pieces of other conversations? Maybe. But it came straight out of your post. :lol:. Combining that with your ex-position as a GM, it is all considered facts. You were a cheater. You became a GM. Two facts = facts. No paranoia intended.

Infinitemadness

So since it was you job, and you were getting paid for it, there is no need to thankyou for "catching cheaters, etc, etc"

Me using bits and pieces of other conversations? Maybe. But it came straight out of your post. :lol:. Combining that with your ex-position as a GM, it is all considered facts. You were a cheater. You became a GM. Two facts = facts. No paranoia intended.[/b]
    Again, you win. Im going to let you have it, the win in the argument. Do whatever you want dude say whatever you want to say, prove whatever point your trying to prove, it doesnt matter, whats done is done. Just remember, you keep talking about it. This coming from a cheater to another. Yeah. You got it. Can we move on now? Jeebus