Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The real bobert aka garret ( the first comboer for me) never cheat or something like this, about his shard ...
Page: 25

Infinitemadness

The real bobert aka garret ( the first comboer for me) never cheat or something like this, about his shard +8 he bought it from a guy called flexmastercoveteus and he payed a lot for it .
    The problem is that he gave his account to a french or a greek who used gm 4 powerlvl i think .[/b]

Psst. Flexmastercovetous, was Arestides.

RiseAgainst_

rofl @ arestides

Again, you win. Im going to let you have it, the win in the argument. Do whatever you want dude say whatever you want to say, prove whatever point your trying to prove, it doesnt matter, whats done is done. Just remember, you keep talking about it. [/b]
    It is so funny though. :lol:

Let me summarize your first post:

"Hi I am infinitemadness. I caught many cheaters. I did it for the people. Oh yeah, the rumour about me accepting items and levels from Arestides.. yeah all true."

That made me laugh. Please humor me with your posts some more.

Bring up the fact that you only spent 2 hours a night sleeping because you were busy catching cheaters. I will bring up the fact that you were doing nothing when you were leeching from Arestides when he was spawning and killing monsters to help you level.

The real bobert aka garret ( the first comboer for me) never cheat or something like this, about his shard +8 he bought it from a guy called flexmastercoveteus and he payed a lot for it .
    The problem is that he gave his account to a french or a greek who used gm 4 powerlvl i think .[/b]
    it was that french guy achemenes or whatever. I remember when i was in fenix like 3 years ago we would be exping on cz ravens and ache would always abuse garrett's kings powers... hahaha... didn't ache take all of garrett's items or something? bah.. it was so long ago :S

omniflare

atleast maddness did something

ahaha sinister showed me what maddness had to say about cypher

hehehe made me laugh so much ^___^

:TeK:

-_- there so much backstabbing, corruption, n wiling n dealing >.< in this dam game

hehehe made me laugh so much ^___^[/b]
    He did a lot. Look what he had to show for it. A red card.

Anyways, I am out. I have to study. Good luck finding another job Madness. :lol: I mean that in the most sincere way.. really.

bLaO

Moe cant u just shut up . i cant stand reading ur "flaming" in every forum i read ..

if he is a cheater then come whit some proof otherwise shut the fuk up ffs!.

(if i missed the proofs then excuse me couse i dont got time to read all pages)

Infinitemadness

hehehe made me laugh so much ^___^[/b]

Hehe Yeah, It was crazy. Constant craziness hehe...

@Moe--Seriously. You won ok? I suck you are the king, Im a no good cheater, blah blah blah...yada yada yada...I didnt do anything, now you can piece more stuff together. Take it and submit a ticket. Tell them you want another corrupt Gm such as myself and you want to get favorites. I agree with everything your saying. You are GOD. You may quote me.

llJuanMall

wow, i read this post yesterday night and posted in page 4 now not even 24 hours after, there are almost 20 pages xD
    in 2 hours this thread will have 30 pages :P

IM, really nice information, thxs for sharing and GL in RL B)

RiseAgainst_

Why isnt moe muted or banned already zz??? fucking retard seriously

@infinite, just stop answering to moe and he will shut up eventually

Infinitemadness

Moe cant u just shut up . i cant stand reading ur "flaming" in every forum i read ..

if he is a cheater then come whit some proof otherwise shut the fuk up ffs!.

(if i missed the proofs then excuse me couse i dont got time to read all pages)[/b]
    His proofs are of ME saying that since I did things for GM&#39;s they repaid me, with either some exp, or some items. Now dramaqueen is blowing it up. But he won, he&#39;s right, a cheater is a cheater is a cheater. He doesnt know how to move on. Thats ok though. (Removed cuz I was only talking to one person, didnt want anyone to think otherwise lol)

Infinitemadness

Why isnt moe muted or banned already zz??? fucking retard seriously

@infinite, just stop answering to moe and he will shut up eventually[/b]

I know. I&#39;ll stop. Good advice.

By reading this, it really seems like they implemented a quota.. something that I had always suspected from before. Recently (Approx. ~1 month ago), I was exping in cz when I read one of the most startling notices in my life

### NOTICE: peache has been banned ###

peache? the name registered with me as it was my real life friend&#39;s noobie level 30 warrior that he had started nearly a year before it was banned. Now, I am 100% sure that he does not play this game and he quit around ~2 days after he started. He isn&#39;t one to play many games and so I called him up and asked him if he still remembered this game.. he said he remembered a little but he doesn&#39;t even remember his account id anymore.

so.. banning inactive accounts to make it look like gms are doing something? that&#39;s fucking hilarious.
    never bothered posting about this

never saw the point. i used to complain but seeing as nothing ever got accomplished, i figured its just a waste of my time.
    edit: and i live ~20 min from irvine. i need a job

gming spots open? i&#39;d like to ban diez[/b]
    bump