Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember infinite posting on official forums long ago actually replying to people. That was cool in this game it ...
Page: 26

Banned

i remember infinite posting on official forums long ago actually replying to people. That was cool

in this game it seems we "random players" never know exacly wtf is going on behind the scenes and the only times it seems we gona get some answers its just bullshit (like that "live chat with the producers" long ago .. what a joke.. what was so live about selected questions answered with no right to "but" or "what if"s)

Respect the man for comin out and sharing his story with us

ps: I <3 Gms that speak theyr mind (i dont remember exacly if this was you but whoever it was i <3 u ^^)

James usual BULLSHIT. Loved to act almighty like that, lying to everyone about everything. Scan process? ROFL. 4 GMs atm watching u? YEAH RIGHT! He lived for that shit.

Athilias

I&#39;ve never spoken to you before IM but it seems from the coherent posts that you were a good GM, and getting fired is IMO a loss for the whole USKO community - gl with wahtever you do.

I have a few questions you may be able to answer?

1) Is Sullimo a US based GM? I&#39;ve only ever played on Diez (3 years on and off) and he&#39;s the best GM I&#39;ve ever seen, just a shame I&#39;m in a different time zone

2) I have a DCZ char like a lot of other players I guess and cheating in Ardream is rife at times. Are GMs asked to patrol those areas?

3) What was the most amount of cheaters you personally banned in one sitting and on which server?

Thanks

RiseAgainst_

I have 2 question for IM

1) A/S/L

2) Wanna have a date with me? :unsure:

:wub: ;p

bLaO

His proofs are of ME saying that since I did things for GM&#39;s they repaid me, with either some exp, or some items. Now dramaqueen is blowing it up. But he won, he&#39;s right, a cheater is a cheater is a cheater. He doesnt know how to move on. Thats ok though. Every bitch has a rag once a month.[/b]

okey but in my eyes thats not a proof thats a statement but if u confence whit it so , bad GM :P

otherwise i just got positive thinking about u , and About Moe hes a retard , i can only think of him either when i read the forums or when i take a shit.

nvm about him now .

sad to see u lost ur job but k2 sux as ever1 else says GL irl and spend some time whit ur familly now

as we speak about arestides u mabey know who actually log on his account in abyss and fraps all his goods .Mabey someone from town that got password from him?:P

omniflare

I have 2 question for IM
    1) A/S/L

2) Wanna have a date with me? :unsure:
    :wub: ;p[/b]

Reinhard has lovely hair ^__^ go for it Maddness

ahah ^__^

since every1 are in Q&A mood..
    Does any1 know actual reason why is change password removed? SQL injecting.. ?

Do you know home phone numbers of some K2 executives ?

stevouk

Do you know home phone numbers of some K2 executives ?[/b]
    I know every Employee&#39;s Home Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, House Address&#39;s, Name ect.

Have it all in one email ...but of course i was told not to give it out to anyone :P

Infinitemadness

I know every Employee&#39;s Home Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, House Address&#39;s, Name ect.

Have it all in one email ...but of course i was told not to give it out to anyone :P[/b]

If your from Australia, the one that called me last time, sorry dude I was kinda rude, but just had a bad night. It was 11pm! And kids were sick. lol That was like 2 weeks ago. The other guy that called me was uhhh LoveMuffin. That guy was a trip on the phone.

(someone mysteriously got a copy of the contact list, wasnt me giving info out )

Inactive Member

Infinite since you&#39;ve lost your job i want you to clear something up for me. Is it true you helped tioc and/or deucedog in anyway of equipping them or leveling?

Infinite since you&#39;ve lost your job i want you to clear something up for me. Is it true you helped tioc and/or deucedog in anyway of equipping them or leveling?[/b]
    * Gosh, I love ppl always trying to state Tioc is only good due the fact Duwolf sucked his dick*

Ever thought of the fact we worked for the gear we had.

Infinitemadness

Infinite since you&#39;ve lost your job i want you to clear something up for me. Is it true you helped tioc and/or deucedog in anyway of equipping them or leveling?[/b]

No that was speculation of me helping Tioc, Im not accusing the other GM, but it wasnt me. I&#39;ll leave it at that. Deucedog, well lets see.... He was a guy I knew from RL. True. He said that I knew him for a long time. NOT TRUE. He said that I gave him 4-5 pages of items. NOT TRUE. I gave him shit stuff to get started, (Full plate, and some crappy jewelry and a crappy weapon off of a personal character) He also said that I gave him 4 BIL coins. NOT TRUE. So if I helped a newbie get started because he constantly would pm to give him stuff, guilty. I gave away stuff all the time, to random people. Just not the key people in the server. Sorry.

stevouk

If your from Australia, the one that called me last time, sorry dude I was kinda rude, but just had a bad night. It was 11pm! And kids were sick. lol That was like 2 weeks ago. The other guy that called me was uhhh LoveMuffin. That guy was a trip on the phone.

(someone mysteriously got a copy of the contact list, wasnt me giving info out )[/b]
    Nah it wasn&#39;t me. I&#39;v never used them and i would never use them. It&#39;s just an email that is sat there basically. If soemone phoned me on my house or mobile about something i do at work i would be extremely annoyed, so i wouldnt do it to anyone else.

Banned Senior Member

Wonder how much longer this threads gonna go on for

As for the comment regarding Kotoko, she still works at K2 and yes Madness was right she&#39;s part time while attending College