Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know he does .. razzy TT__TT ah well ^__^ maybe in the next life time then ahahah[/b] do you ...
Page: 28

razzy

I know he does .. razzy TT__TT

ah well ^__^ maybe in the next life time then

ahahah[/b]
    do you kno who i am?
    h34r:

omniflare

Ofcourse i do razzy

the warrior
    who lost his warrior 2 times ^__^

thats pretty much all i know about you

oh well maddness pm me what i wanted
    ^__^ hmm if only the current gms were more like him
    but i guess their too busy can't blame them?
    oh well i don't know... but i'm glad im out of the game KO

whew no more game addiction

infolock

Please tell me who Blu was and what role he played with K2 .

Infinitemadness

By reading this, it really seems like they implemented a quota.. something that I had always suspected from before. Recently (Approx. ~1 month ago), I was exping in cz when I read one of the most startling notices in my life

### NOTICE: peache has been banned ###

peache? the name registered with me as it was my real life friend's noobie level 30 warrior that he had started nearly a year before it was banned. Now, I am 100% sure that he does not play this game and he quit around ~2 days after he started. He isn't one to play many games and so I called him up and asked him if he still remembered this game.. he said he remembered a little but he doesn't even remember his account id anymore.

so.. banning inactive accounts to make it look like gms are doing something? that's fucking hilarious.
    never bothered posting about this

never saw the point. i used to complain but seeing as nothing ever got accomplished, i figured its just a waste of my time.
    edit: and i live ~20 min from irvine. i need a job[/b]
    Well I bet it was probably someone misspelling a name. Ive done it a few times. Just unbanned them later. Banning inactive accounts to make it look like they are doing something? Thats far fetched, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ONE, but I guess it's not, not a possibility. I doubt it though.

GlassJaw

K2 kicked you because you were doing your job and banning to many hackers/premium buyers <_<

Inactive Member

Okay thank you =D

My friend says:

You know Tioc very well even more than you&#39;d like to and they&#39;ve always said how perfect and legit they are. Please could you confirm this or are they like most other clans with duped up items etc?

Well from what I heard Bob either gave his account away, or sold it. Not sure. But the 2nd owner of Bobert I heard used either koxp or kohack or whatever to get his levels. Again not 100% confirmed, but I wouldnt doubt it. (If he sold it/traded/gave it away, the original Bobert wouldnt do that. Ive NEVER known him to cheat.[/b]
    Garrett came back to play just recently but forgot the info and cudnt get it from CS

Well I bet it was probably someone misspelling a name. Ive done it a few times. Just unbanned them later. Banning inactive accounts to make it look like they are doing something? Thats far fetched, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ONE, but I guess it&#39;s not, not a possibility. I doubt it though.[/b]

K2 have been banning accounts that dont exist, i am 100% certain of that.

And as for arestides, he was about as far from intelligent as possible. In every conversation i had with him, it felt like trying to communicate with a child. And he sold bobert the shard +8 a couple of weeks before he sold me my mirage +8, which was later deleted in a dupe wipe. I&#39;ve always suspected that both daggers were duped by him but he took measures to ensure that boberts would not be wiped. It would not be at all surprising considering how close he was to the TOWN clan at the time, sharing gm chars etc. What irks me is how much crap people still give me about that mirage, whilst totally ignoring the origins of boberts shard.

kibal

K2 have been banning accounts that dont exist, i am 100% certain of that.

And as for arestides, he was about as far from intelligent as possible. In every conversation i had with him, it felt like trying to communicate with a child. And he sold bobert the shard +8 a couple of weeks before he sold me my mirage +8, which was later deleted in a dupe wipe. I&#39;ve always suspected that both daggers were duped by him but he took measures to ensure that boberts would not be wiped. It would not be at all surprising considering how close he was to the TOWN clan at the time, sharing gm chars etc. What irks me is how much crap people still give me about that mirage, whilst totally ignoring the origins of boberts shard.[/b]

Not to all TOWN .I said to flexmastercovetous that he was a duper , perhaps for that i got k2&#39;ed xD .
    when he started play with his war aka b4cardi i was in human side already .

W4rWIthin

000000 You still playing WoW this is Chronic

mammlea

Arestides never gave me items when i was in TOWN, maybe cos i never payed him usd ??

Infinitemadness

Ok I think this is done, close it?

Banned Senior Member

Sure thing, you got your point out

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728