Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if ur the real infinitemadness , is this you? o and if it is, tell me some of the things ...
Page: 5

Infinitemadness

if ur the real infinitemadness , is this you? o and if it is, tell me some of the things that happend here
    [/b]
    hehe I tp'd you all in there, and you guys got wasted. If I didnt tp you, then I helped you collect all the fragments to get in there to see what Ultima dropped. Thats when we found out the Messengers healed Ultima.

Banned

No sir, actually 50% of EVERYTHING has been moved, including Gm's. I know SEVERAL of the Indian Gm's. Great bunch of guys, the newer ones, I dont know that well, but Loki, and the others, yeah, great people.[/b]
    how longer is " tonight " as you mentioned in post #1
    its 11:34am in Australia ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

how longer is " tonight " as you mentioned in post #1
    its 11:34am in Australia ^^[/b]
    no one cares about koala village

IllusionS

koalas own fu.

Infinitemadness

Great but... do they have intentions on making this game better or they are just here for the pay, seriously[/b]

Great intentions does not mean great results. Remember that. Basically here's whats going to happen in my opinion. Everything is going to stay on track, until they get sick of the Turks (No offense to the good turks out there), Greeks, and whom else keeps DDOS attacking them, that they'll probably end up abandoning when the revenue slowly starts to cease.

Again, the people that I worked with were outstanding, loved them all except for a few. The guy in charge of CS, he's a dick. Im not afraid to say it, of course I probably would never call him that when I was employed, nor now knowing that I'll never get my job back, but he was a dick.

The IT guy that helps with Security and such, that guy is freakin awesome, anytime I had an Xtrap issue, I could pm him, and he'd have me fixed in a heart beat.

The now Producer, he's an ok guy, just wanted the world held in a hand basket but if there was a KNOWN problem, he wanted you to tell him about it, like that fits in the "no shit" catagory. Do we need to waste typing on shit that you already knew about? Come on.

More coming.

basher443

i thought GM were an urban legend

BlackWidow

by abandoning do you mean they will IP ban them or do you mean they will bounce knight completely, and if thats the case do you think they will just shutoff servers or sell ko?

stevouk

Hmm cant you just tell us? xD

llJuanMall

I have no idea who this guy is, but if he was a gg GM and got fired... this will be fun!! B)
    gogoog tell us everything xD

spab

sad that u didnt have time to clear the biggest mess on pathos

pr1est

PSYK0SIN

:/ i heard from some friends that that others KO Such as asians one are Pumped up and people are switching to USKO and the staff are working on the IP's to get rid of east europe to east asia to keep their game "American"

Is it true ( seems like a good theorie :/ )

IllusionS

CS ticket:
    Remarks:
    Fix the fucking servers.

Reponse:
    Remarks: Hail IMK2ANDISUCKBALLS! Please refrain from using inappropriate and obscene language as this is a violation of our Customer Service Policies. You may want to view our policies at www.knightonlineworld.com under the "Support" tab click on "Policies". Thank you for playing your understanding and for playing Knight Online. Regards, CSR LeFrancTireur Knight Online Support Team

basher443

CS ticket:
    Remarks:
    Fix the fucking servers.

Reponse:
    Remarks: Hail IMK2ANDISUCKBALLS! Please refrain from using inappropriate and obscene language as this is a violation of our Customer Service Policies. You may want to view our policies at www.knightonlineworld.com under the "Support" tab click on "Policies". Thank you for playing your understanding and for playing Knight Online. Regards, CSR LeFrancTireur Knight Online Support Team[/b]
    They told me the same thing, i told them

Hail KOL. Please refrain from copying and pasting you response to our question and concerns

TeeL

CS ticket:
    Remarks:
    Fix the fucking servers.

Reponse:
    Remarks: Hail IMK2ANDISUCKBALLS! Please refrain from using inappropriate and obscene language as this is a violation of our Customer Service Policies. You may want to view our policies at www.knightonlineworld.com under the "Support" tab click on "Policies". Thank you for playing your understanding and for playing Knight Online. Regards, CSR LeFrancTireur Knight Online Support Team[/b]
    CS sucks tbh.

Where's Tripps at? I want more info's =D

stevouk

umm ...?

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast