Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm ...?[/b] =S...
Page: 6

TeeL

umm ...?[/b]
    =S

Infinitemadness

I've edited my front page opening post, feel free to re-read it. As for more info, ask and ye shall recieve.

TehFonz

I've edited my front page opening post, feel free to re-read it. As for more info, ask and ye shall recieve.[/b]
    I dont know you, nor ever talked to you in game. But congrats getting away from that shit company and gl irl, hope you get a better job.

TeeL

I've edited my front page opening post, feel free to re-read it. As for more info, ask and ye shall recieve.[/b]
    Guess the only decent GM's out now. Give it a few months and i dont think k2 will be here anymore. Sad to hear why those fuckers disbanded you from party

Heh, Peace bro. Gl IRL. Anyone can do better than work for k2.

If servers arent sorted within next few days im outta here too.

Rampage

Like I said, Im not here to bash the company.[/b]
    Why not?

IllusionS

So do you know anything about wtf is wrong with the servers lately, or maybe you could tell us some of the inside details of the life of a GM, what you have access to and whatnot. You could write a book entitled, "The Downfall of K2"

BlackWidow

by abandoning do you mean they will IP ban them or do you mean they will bounce knight completely, and if thats the case do you think they will just shutoff servers or sell ko?[/b]
    can you toss me a reply on this one if you know or have a guy feeling bro?

Infinitemadness

So do you know anything about wtf is wrong with the servers lately, or maybe you could tell us some of the inside details of the life of a GM, what you have access to and whatnot. You could write a book entitled, "The Downfall of K2"[/b]
    Yeah. Major DDOS attacks, which Ive already stated.

Infinitemadness

can you toss me a reply on this one if you know or have a guy feeling bro?[/b]

You know, I dont know that much, I was just giving my opinion. I havent heard anything like that. But if you ask me, eventually they'll get fed up with it and either fix it or sell it off to another company. Thats just my guess.

IllusionS

DDOS attacks are common...they've been runnin this shit for years wouldn't they figure out how to solve the problem, with their network engineers working 24/7 and all as they state.

phil

madness, you always had the best boss events when you were xig GM

CsRep5 did help me alot

Banned

"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction."
    Albert Einstein

Was Arestide a sexy girl? how come no one (from my knowledge) could resist his offer. I guess GREED always win.

Infinitemadness

Why not?[/b]
    Well, they did pay me wages for almost 2 years. I cant exactly complain that much. Ive got my car almost paid off, and kept me and my family fed. So meh, no bashing really. I set my own hours, I was actually treated in the sense of a day to day employee, just that. Nothing special. Just did my work and got paid. But here's the thing. Last year, they were going to get rid of me. And all the GM's that were on staff, wanted to keep me around. So they pushed for it. And I got call saying that I was going to be doing GM work full time instead of customer support work. And that I'd get a raise and such. And that I'd get bonus's and such for K2 hitting their monthly goals of revenue etc... I recieved 1 bonus. 100 bucks. Woot. I never seen the raise. So I just stayed status quo. I stopped going out of my way of doing more work then what was asked of me. I did just that. The not so special worker that just got paid to do his hours. Used to I would stay up all night, and chat with players and stuff like that. Toward the end. I lost interest of forums, after I was told, that I was prevented from posting. And for me to get rid of the players that I had on my msn contact list. I was but a mere puppet on very long strings, and that was ok. I still got my paycheck. But being oppressed after a long time of not being able to interact with players, that sucked. Im a people person, I loved sitting back and chilling with a bunch of players and just talk. Couldnt do that anymore, shame on me for fraternizing. Anyhow....

Infinitemadness

"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction."
    Albert Einstein
    Was Arestide a sexy girl? how come no one (from my knowledge) could resist his offer. I guess GREED always win.[/b]

James aka Arestides aka Biff_Biff was a guy. He was a true friend of mine. He had his own issues that he had to work out, and things like that in his life. He was VERY persuasive. But still even though things he did, he was still a friend. I backed him 100%. Thats what friends do right? Yeah I had the lies laying on my shoulders. Wasnt me, I wasnt tied to any of it, except the knowledge.
    GM Odin, another great friend, who also got fired, still lives in Cali, many people know him of Alex. Hopefully going to get a job with Blizzard, *Not trying to jinx him, I hope he gets it, and works for a great company.* But James could do anything he wanted, he just had that type of charisma about him. He was intelligent, mostly. But in the end it was his anger that ruined it for him.

MCFATTY

Well, when i went to K2 when my dad was selling them new computers and shit... the manager lady in there named Barbara- Saphyre Gm of Beramus said that they dont own the game she said that they just host it and they dont really own the game from what she said..

So how could they sell it to a new company?

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast